• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mayflower

Started by snoopy22, August 19, 2014, 08:17:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

soldier

Thanks for the compliments, again. As well, I wish you guys the best. The fact still remains that the QB was not sacked, nor put on his backside several times. Do you have access to hudl? It's, simply, not there. And I don't know who said that the QB was the best in 3A. Maybe you have "proof" of that too.
[/quote]

jr17

I would be able to argue the fact that he is down the 2nd best in 3A.

DeeGee

Quote from: soldier on August 29, 2014, 12:08:43 am
Thanks for the compliments, again. As well, I wish you guys the best. The fact still remains that the QB was not sacked, nor put on his backside several times. Do you have access to hudl? It's, simply, not there. And I don't know who said that the QB was the best in 3A. Maybe you have "proof" of that too.
[/quote]

Is being rude your strong point? Yes I have access to Hudl.
I really have no issues with Mayflower. My "proof" is what has been "claimed" on this  board since last year. Geez did you forget your hormones today?

adaptedtigerfan

Football must be right over the horizon...   Let the bickering begin!!!!!!!!!

DeeGee

[/quote]

Is being rude your strong point? Yes I have access to Hudl.
I really have no issues with Mayflower. My "proof" is what has been "claimed" on this  board since last year. Geez did you forget your hormones today? Sweetie  bless your heart! Have a good day.

Jack1990

[/quote]
Sounds like panties are sufficiently wadded

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas