• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston/Shiloh @ FS Northside

Started by adaptedtigerfan, August 06, 2014, 08:09:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

I know it's a little early but I want to get some thoughts on this game.
Sept 4 @ 5:30

I have Charleston by 14

OLDSCHOOL82

August 06, 2014, 08:28:33 am #1 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:45:11 pm by OLDSCHOOL82
It's honestly hard for me to predict this one due to some uncertainty with Shiloh.  I know what charleston has and they will be good.  Only a gut feeling at this point and may revise my prediction at a later date.

My edited prediction, chucktown by 7.  Great game to watch though!

Jimbo Morphis

WPWells

Hootie

I think it'll be closer than expected.. First game of the year, Charleston by 13.

-Painted Fan-

Tigers are 0-4 vs. the Saints. Of course, those 4 games had Gus Malzahn calling the shots for Shiloh.
Tigers get their first win against a team they haven't faced since 2001.
Tigers by 14.

Mr.Fridaynight11

snoopy22

BigMan15

adaptedtigerfan

Anyone attending this game since its on Thursday?

Lineman

iliveformarch

Are people coming to watch the future Hog QB Storey. He needs to change his commitment so he doesn't get sacked so much by SEC defenders when Arkansas plays Alabama, LSU, and Auburn. And Booneville is going to smoke Charleston twice this year.

adaptedtigerfan

ATU

Watched Chs tonight Shiloh by 21.Charleston defense better get better in a hurry and the kicking game is bad.

7AFBFAN

I plan to go and hope a lot of Fort Smith folks will turn out. If I read RPS correctly it showed Charleston a big favorite.

BigMan15

Quote from: ATU on August 25, 2014, 10:06:19 pm
Watched Chs tonight Shiloh by 21.Charleston defense better get better in a hurry and the kicking game is bad.
Did they keep score tonight also was charleston missing anyone

OLDSCHOOL82

I'm not defending chucktown by any means, but, I wouldn't gage anything on a scrimmage.  I revised my prediction and now think that ole chucktown will pull out a w in a close one. 

WPWells

Charleston rarely plays well in the scrimmage

7AFBFAN

Who did they scrimmage? Scrimmages usually don't mean anything at all as far as predicting how a season will go.

OLDSCHOOL82

Unless it's the state championship scrimmage against Booneville huh 12th man?! 

WPWells

I never claimed that as the state championship! I never even said it meant anything! I wasn't even there last year

This year's scrimmage was a three-team scrimmage with Charleston, Subi, and Union Christian. No idea how we looked or on scores (haven't gotten a text back telling me yet).

OLDSCHOOL82

Scooter2121

12th can be a little sensitive during certain times of the month!!

adaptedtigerfan

Come on ATU...  Really?  They never watched 1 min of film on Subi they just went in blind and run base D all night.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 26, 2014, 05:35:42 am
Come on ATU...  Really?  They never watched 1 min of film on Subi they just went in blind and run base D all night.

Its Subi.

adaptedtigerfan

Yeah you have a point OLDSCHOOL. we will prob be lucky to win 3 games this year.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 26, 2014, 08:12:27 am
Yeah you have a point OLDSCHOOL. we will prob be lucky to win 3 games this year.

Thats what i was trying to get at. 

Lineman

Rumor has it we're going to forfeit the season based on the way we played last night   Everybody is going straight to bball.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Lineman on August 26, 2014, 09:51:16 am
Rumor has it we're going to forfeit the season based on the way we played last night   Everybody is going straight to bball.

Might as well. 

Lineman

Bcats can go ahead and put in their order for rings.

KOJACK

WOW... I've never heard of a scrimmage with Subi meaning so much. Chucktown is ready to forfeit and Booneville ordered rings. If we could just hear from the only other contender in the whole 3A, Lamar, the rest of us could continue with our season.

OLDSCHOOL82

Guess your not great with recognizing sarcasm kojack.

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on August 26, 2014, 11:33:30 am
Guess your not great with recognizing sarcasm kojack.
Guess your not either

OLDSCHOOL82

KOJACK

adaptedtigerfan

Lineman

That scrimmage was more meaningful than any other scrimmage we ever had with the boonies.

ATU

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 26, 2014, 05:35:42 am
I'm pretty sure Charleston didn't show much but i would get number 78 in on the line and 2 at end and Dback he had a lot of speed when he played on the 2nd team.

adaptedtigerfan

Why is there ZERO talk about this game

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 03, 2014, 01:59:15 pm
Why is there ZERO talk about this game

Because there is not a single Shiloh poster anywhere to be found.  Hard to argue when theres no one to argue with!  I can argue with you if it makes you feel better!  Chucktown stinks!

adaptedtigerfan

Lol we did scrimmage Subi and not Springdale!

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 03, 2014, 02:19:29 pm
Lol we did scrimmage Subi and not Springdale!

Exactly!

Looks like ya'll may get a dry game and we get a wet game this week.  Feels like 2013 all over again.

adaptedtigerfan

It doesn't have to be dry for us to win

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 03, 2014, 02:26:44 pm
It doesn't have to be dry for us to win

I know, because ya'll are #1 in the world.

adaptedtigerfan

I knew u would come around b4 season started.  :)

RTF

48-42 SHILOH.... Yah thats what I said... read it.

ATU

Quote from: RTF on September 03, 2014, 03:27:29 pm
48-42 SHILOH.... Yah thats what I said... read it.
If Chs plays like  they did against subi you could be right.But i think Chs only gives up 34.

Razorback Red

I would like to make it to this game tomorrow night, but the early start won't allow it.  I am sticking with Charleston to win, but I think it will be close.  My gut tells me the team with the best player will find a way to make big plays. 

Bergman1820

Will there be streaming of this game anywhere?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas