• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage games in the 3-3A

Started by sportsfreak12, August 05, 2014, 08:15:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sportsfreak12

Please give time and dates of scrimmages for the teams in the 3-3a! Also what is the take on the teams in this conference?

Paperman

Rivercrest hosts Brookland tonight at 6 p.m. Junior High followed by High School scrimmage.

Osceola hosts Nettleton at 6 p.m. Tuesday, same format JH followed by HS.

Both games will probably be modified because of the heat!

Radiotalker

Quote from: Paperman on August 25, 2014, 01:19:37 pm
Rivercrest hosts Brookland tonight at 6 p.m. Junior High followed by High School scrimmage.

Osceola hosts Nettleton at 6 p.m. Tuesday, same format JH followed by HS.

Both games will probably be modified because of the heat!

Rivercrest starts at 5:30

NEA Razorback olfan

Radiotalker

redandgray

ISU7

I heard the defense struggled to contain the qb at times... :o

redandgray

Rivercrest played 4 different QBs, but Tweet ran the offense well. He threw the ball really well also. 

adaptedtigerfan

So..... Should the Colts be ranked #1?

sportsfreak12

Corning plays at Trumann tomorrow night along with Hazen!  I think the Bobcats may surprise alot of people in the conference.  I do believe Rivercrest and Osceola has the edge on everyone else.  Hoxie will be scrappy as will Melborne.  The bottom belongs to Piggott, Manila and Cedar Ridge.  Just my look on things. Just want to say good luck to all the teams in the 3-3A

sportsfreak12

I think it may be Marked Tree instead of Hazen or they may all 4 be playing not sure ??? ???

Paperman

Rivercrest played very well. The Colts defense gave up an early touchdown then settled down and kept Brookland in check the rest of the night. RHS offense showed big play ability. Langston had some really nice runs. Chew ran offense efficiently, as did Tittle, Adams and Pierce. Rivercrest has some talent, but depth might be an issue. Brayden Wilson, Chris Johnson, and Langston all looked impressive.

Osceola was much better than advertised Tuesday night. Nettleton had trouble containing the Seminoles passing game. Young offensive and defensive linemen looked that way at times. Tevin James is an incredible talent, made a highlight reel interception, had a 70 yard punt return for a td brought back by a questionable penalty call. Quarterback Weedon is a player. Like Colts, Seminoles depth will be an issue.

Week One should be interesting. Wish both teams success this season.

mack truck

Fordyce beat Mena at Henderson Tuesday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas