• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mcgehee owls

Started by Gotcha, July 29, 2014, 12:41:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ea cat

Proud Buckaroo

LJ06

How are y'all shaping up this year oldman?

your name here

BUCK FEVER is an acronym for.....

Gotcha

Quote from: your name here on August 04, 2014, 09:09:33 pm
BUCK FEVER is an acronym for.....
Boy Using Crackhead Knowledge, Foremost Existing to Vex Every Reader........i may have given him too much credit on that. Lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: LJ06 on August 04, 2014, 08:50:51 pm
inexperienced secondary should learn a lot during and after the warren scrimmage. everyone seems to be excited about the new d.c.   thats about all i got for you after watching 15 minutes worth of practice yesterday..

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Oldman on August 05, 2014, 08:12:48 am
inexperienced secondary should learn a lot during and after the warren scrimmage. everyone seems to be excited about the new d.c.   thats about all i got for you after watching 15 minutes worth of practice yesterday..

Your slacking OM.  You should know exactly where they will finish in the state after watching 15 minutes of practice.  What are you trying to do??? Be realistic and rational?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on August 05, 2014, 08:14:19 am

Your slacking OM.  You should know exactly where they will finish in the state after watching 15 minutes of practice.  What are you trying to do??? Be realistic and rational?
you will learn being on the 3a board for a while, unlike most on here i'm not a homer. i love the owls but don't predict them to win state every year. also enjoy talking about other teams.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Oldman on August 05, 2014, 08:23:25 am

you will learn being on the 3a board for a while, unlike most on here i'm not a homer. i love the owls but don't predict them to win state every year. also enjoy talking about other teams.

I know OM.  I am heavy on the sarcasm at times.  I enjoy educated talk about teams instead of people that think their team is a world beater all the time.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on August 05, 2014, 08:26:44 am
Quote from: Oldman on August 05, 2014, 08:23:25 am

I know OM.  I am heavy on the sarcasm at times.  I enjoy educated talk about teams instead of people that think their team is a world beater all the time.
i know a little about sarcasm.

Iron Owl

I can say the new DC has brought new excitement to the defensive side.  Not trying to be a homer, but I do not believe there will be a better backfield in 3A.  But like Oldman, I wont predict wins and losses.  I don't want to over look anyone in the conference, but if both teams stay healthy, the smackover game should be a good one.

Jacketman65

Quote from: Iron Owl on August 08, 2014, 12:59:49 pm
I can say the new DC has brought new excitement to the defensive side.  Not trying to be a homer, but I do not believe there will be a better backfield in 3A.  But like Oldman, I wont predict wins and losses.  I don't want to over look anyone in the conference, but if both teams stay healthy, the smackover game should be a good one.
Who is your new DC?

Iron Owl

Quote from: Jacketman65 on August 08, 2014, 01:15:07 pm
Who is your new DC?
Bobby Carter from WM

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Iron Owl on August 08, 2014, 01:27:00 pm
Quote from: Jacketman65 on August 08, 2014, 01:15:07 pm

Who is your new DC?
Bobby Carter from WM

from wal mart ?...

ea cat

I love wal mart. You can get anything you need there.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: ea owl on August 09, 2014, 04:22:08 pm
I love wal mart. You can get anything you need there.

Next time i'm in there I will wave at ya      Which dept you work in ?

Gotcha

Its funny that we are hiring coaches from wal mart, and buck fever still grades mcgehee over smackover in coaching......makes you wonder.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Gotcha on August 10, 2014, 05:15:18 pm
Its funny that we are hiring coaches from wal mart, and buck fever still grades mcgehee over smackover in coaching......makes you wonder.

I have nothing to add.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 10, 2014, 05:22:10 pm
Quote from: Gotcha on August 10, 2014, 05:15:18 pm

I have nothing to add.
that's a first.

ea cat

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas