• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snoopy22 2014 Preseason Top 10

Started by snoopy22, July 17, 2014, 10:55:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopy22

I think 3A will be more interesting this year than last, but how could it be less interesting, right?
Here goes:
1.  Charleston - Defending champs will have to work for a title this year in both conference and state.
2.  Booneville - 4A champs will be hard to beat in 3A.
3.  Harding Academy - Should walk to another conference championship.
4.  McGehee - For some reason everyone seems to forget this team in their rankings, I didn't. 
5.  Smackover - Can they figure out how to beat the Owls for conference title?
6.  Prescott - Will play my #7 for conference title.
7.  Episcopal Collegiate - Will play my #6 for conference title.
8.  Rivercrest - Should win a conference title.
9.  Lamar - Should be #3 in conference.
10.  Glen Rose - If Burton returns healthy they will be tough as usual and could have a say in the 5-3A.

Honorable Mention:  Fordyce, Hoxie, Mayflower, Jessieville, Osceola
Let the bashing begin.

Hootie

Oh man I can't wait for Suck Fever to read this.

jr17

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: snoopy22 on July 17, 2014, 10:55:11 am
I think 3A will be more interesting this year than last, but how could it be less interesting, right?
Here goes:
1.  Charleston - Defending champs will have to work for a title this year in both conference and state.
4.  McGehee - For some reason everyone seems to forget this team in their rankings, I didn't. 
10.  Glen Rose - If Burton returns healthy they will be tough as usual and could have a say in the 5-3A.

Let the bashing begin.

So far the owls have been the most impressive team this season............they have gone from #14 to #4  and not played a game yet

Hootie

Not that I don't like the poll Snoopy, you definitely gave me a chuckle, I think there are more than 3 teams in 3A that can beat McGehee this upcoming year. Smackover still isn't one of them.

adaptedtigerfan

Why has everyone about Hoxue who still has the same QB?

SuperTurfMonkey

Hootie

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 17, 2014, 06:13:39 pm

Because of who they have to play 7/10 games against..

Gotcha

How could you drop lamar so far from their hootens ranking when they havent played a game? #read closely bucky

OLDSCHOOL82

Because it's an opinion.  Snoopys is probably based on a more realistic evaluation than hootens.

Gotcha

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 18, 2014, 03:58:01 pm
Because it's an opinion.  Snoopys is probably based on a more realistic evaluation than hootens.
that was sarcasm for buck fever. If i was gnna argue seriously on the topic of lamar's ranking, i would say 9th is still too high. You should read more of my posts.......btw snoop, i really liked your poll. Higher than we have been ranked on any other one. Lol

OLDSCHOOL82

Gotcha gotcha.  Sometimes I post without any research!

snoopy22

They didn't go from #14 to #4 in my poll.....They started at #4.  I'm not affiliated with any other rankings or polls.  This is not voted on, it's my poll.  I had the #1 and #2 right for almost the entire season last year when others didn't.  I also didn't forget Hoxie, they are Honorable Mention.

Iron Owl

Here goes:

Let the bashing begin.

I like the way you think Snoop.  The 3A will be stronger than ever this year.  The champion will have earned it...

adaptedtigerfan

Ate you saying the 2013 Champion didn't earn it?

OB11

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 17, 2014, 06:13:39 pm

They did lose a few guys that really made a difference last year.  They will still be a good team; just not sure they are a top 10 team. 

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: snoopy22 on July 23, 2014, 10:04:19 am
They didn't go from #14 to #4 in my poll.....They started at #4.  I'm not affiliated with any other rankings or polls.  This is not voted on, it's my poll.  I had the #1 and #2 right for almost the entire season last year when others didn't.  I also didn't forget Hoxie, they are Honorable Mention.

Lighten up snoop.........I fully understand the program.

Hootie

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 23, 2014, 12:40:08 pm
Ate you saying the 2013 Champion didn't earn it?

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID.... Shots fired...  ;D

Gotcha

Jimbo Morphis

adaptedtigerfan

snoopy22

They earned it, but nobody else was in their league last year....lol

snoopy22

If we can have 8 contenders that will be pretty deep for 3A.  It will probably be more like 4, but I could see it possibly getting to 8 this year.

adaptedtigerfan

Jimbo Morphis

adaptedtigerfan

Who's that Drew Central & Genoa?

Jimbo Morphis

adaptedtigerfan

I've heard about the WORLD FAMOUS Jr. High @ Smackover.

Hootie

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 29, 2014, 09:16:26 am
I've heard about the WORLD FAMOUS Jr. High @ Smackover.

Just wait until you see them play.

Proud Buckaroo

Woah. Woah. Woah. This post is derailing. How about those McGhee owls? I think charleston and Mcgehee our top contenders. ;)

Hootie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 29, 2014, 10:26:56 am
Woah. Woah. Woah. This post is derailing. How about those McGhee owls? I think charleston and Mcgehee our top contenders. ;)

I couldn't agree more. Our JR high team was very good a few years ago. Surely that talent has all blossomed at the higher level.

adaptedtigerfan

I agree as well our Jr High team was also 9-0 last season... Several moving up as sophomores...

Hootie

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 29, 2014, 10:48:41 am
I agree as well our Jr High team was also 9-0 last season... Several moving up as sophomores...

But were they world champions? Don't think so!

adaptedtigerfan

Why can I not do anything but laugh when I read this?

Gotcha

Proud Buckaroo

This is a senior high board. Keep the junior high talk elsewhere.

BUCK FEVER

July 29, 2014, 07:02:38 pm #36 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:11:44 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: Hootie on July 29, 2014, 10:51:57 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 29, 2014, 10:48:41 am

But were they world champions? Don't think so!

That 9th grade group of 2 years ago   (7th thur 9th ) won 32 in row over 3 seasons  before losing there final game by 4 points.........poke fun if you like  but they were know joke,  as sophomores last year that help take this team to the semi finals and now as  11th graders they are the meat and potatoes of this team,
played another full pad full jamboree last night , was the only team there that held 4-a Monticello scoreless while the Billies run rough shod over everybody else...................these Bucks will be the team to beat next year.

Gotcha

Monticello must have a bunch of good 10th graders if they were picking on people.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Gotcha on July 29, 2014, 09:23:56 pm
Monticello must have a bunch of good 10th graders if they were picking on people.

if they were 10 th graders then that is the largest 10 grade class i have ever seen, must of been  60 plus, little 10 graders also, about 280 across the line.

Gotcha

Just wondering where they were last year, is all.

WowAnArrowFan

Here goes:

Let the bashing begin.
Lamar should not be 3rd in their conference considering all their play makers are gone and last time I checked glen rose is a state runner up and should be at about #4. Green forest is a team you are forgetting about also.

Jalkuranis

Green Forest should not be top 10.

WowAnArrowFan

Quote from: Jalkuranis on July 31, 2014, 01:40:40 pm
Green Forest should not be top 10.
May not be but they're top 10 before Lamar.

adaptedtigerfan

All that coming from a guy in Lavaca...   Green Forest?  Who are they.  Lol

WowAnArrowFan

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on July 31, 2014, 02:02:02 pm
All that coming from a guy in Lavaca...   Green Forest?  Who are they.  Lol
Yep and a guy from Lavaca who plays in the 3-a conference that knows how weak Lamar will be next year. Plus Lavaca must not be that bad considering we hung with your #10 ranked team and at one point was beating them 21-0.

bigcat72

I hope Lavaca thinks Lamar is weak.

WowAnArrowFan

OLDSCHOOL82

Well hello arrow fan.  You are the first to bring up green forest. 

BUCK FEVER

July 31, 2014, 03:26:41 pm #48 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:32:40 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 31, 2014, 03:07:29 pm
Well hello arrow fan.  You are the first to bring up green forest.

I like that you used the period after Arrow Fan. But you forgot to use caps on Arrow Fan.

For this I must grade you a C.

Oops, let me change that  grade to D.

You did not use caps on Green Forest.

WPWells

July 31, 2014, 03:34:53 pm #49 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:37:30 pm by 12th Man CHS
He should have used a comma in order to separate the name "Arrow Fan" from the rest of the sentence, as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas