• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malvern @ Glen Rose Week 1

Started by True Fan, July 15, 2014, 12:35:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

I'm sure it took him all of .00000003 seconds to think about it.

jr17

4 games is pretty generous. What 4 games would they be?

champsof 07

even with  unexperienced players y 4 games there's a lot of team  in that conference that r  not that good

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: champsof 07 on September 02, 2014, 11:22:36 am
even with  unexperienced players y 4 games there's a lot of team  in that conference that r  not that good

Try that again young lad.

WPWells

I believe he said "Even though we will be playing many players that don't have much experience, why do you believe that the team that I happen to support will only prove victorious in four of the games in which we will play this upcoming season? There are a great deal of teams in our conference that do not play football very well."

Megatron

champsof 07

Thank u exactly what I mean the only teams that glen rose would have hard would be Malvern and Prescott

jr17

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 01, 2014, 06:30:19 pm
I'm sure it took him all of .00000003 seconds to think about it.
LOL...You know me too well ;)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: champsof 07 on September 02, 2014, 07:24:19 pm
Thank u exactly what I mean the only teams that glen rose would have hard would be Malvern and Prescott

You are going to lose to Prescott, ECS, Malvern, Possibly benton Harmony grove, and Bauxite.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 03, 2014, 08:44:10 pm

You are going to lose to Prescott, ECS, Malvern, Possibly benton Harmony grove, and Bauxite.

I don't think so. I think they'll do better than expected. They've been working hard on their new field and making some great adjustments. I'm not saying we will have a blow out season but this isn't a cupcake team by far.

WPWells

GR wins at least 3 games but at most 6

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 03, 2014, 10:38:57 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 03, 2014, 08:44:10 pm

I don't think so. I think they'll do better than expected. They've been working hard on their new field and making some great adjustments. I'm not saying we will have a blow out season but this isn't a cupcake team by far.

Oh, I know it's not a cupcake team. I just believe with there being so many inexperienced kids that are  on the team that it's going to be hard to get wins from veteran teams.

champsof 07

Maybe Malvern and Prescott but bauxite and benton harmony grove u got to be kidding me bauxite hasnt had a good team in years and harmony grove yes theyve gotten better but not that much and if they r better teams then both sides  will have good games but I dont think it will be that way

WPWells

Jack1990

That was painful to attempt to read!

champsof 07

sorry I know its hard for me to do that but I made my statement

WPWells

You don't even understand what people are saying bro

champsof 07

Proud Buckaroo

Obviously you are. My mind is still running after attempting to read that statement.

Proud Buckaroo

Jimbo Morphis

champsof 07

Srry not the best at sentences and spelling

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 04, 2014, 01:50:06 pm
Obviously you are. My mind is still running after attempting to read that statement.

Proud Buck..........I have noticed recently you have become more aggressive on theses threads....You must be hanging around me to much and my bad ways.............your starting to  became more argumentative, Obnoxious, and almost repulsive  ,

Congrats,,,,,,,keep up the work.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: champsof 07 on September 04, 2014, 02:11:16 pm
Srry not the best at sentences and spelling

Dude, forget about these loud mouth clowns........they ain't happy less they unhappy........forget  about it.

silly clowns.

Proud Buckaroo

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 04, 2014, 02:14:04 pm

Proud Buck..........I have noticed recently you have become more aggressive on theses threads....You must be hanging around me to much and my bad ways.............your starting to  became more argumentative, Obnoxious, and almost repulsive  ,

those louisiana people have my man fired up.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on September 04, 2014, 02:45:08 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 04, 2014, 02:14:04 pm

those louisiana people have my man fired up.

Them JC boys are a bad influence on young PB.

BeaversFan1969

I don't know what all of you are talking about. I understood everything champs said. Why don't all of you get more interested in talking about this game and not be language police. Good fun revelry is what's fun not criticizes some one for poor language.

Proud Buckaroo

I understood him just fine. It makes it 200 times easier to read when you actually use proper grammar.

champsof 07

If it helps buck ill work on it im use to texting all the time

beaverfan007

Glen rose shocks Malvern @,beaver stadium

WPWells

quicksand

Malvern by 35.  closer if these GR sophomore starters are better than everyone thinks

BeaversFan1969

Anybody going to this game that might want to meet each other? I love to put faces with a name.

champsof 07

DeeGee

Quote from: champsof 07 on September 05, 2014, 10:51:31 am
Ill be there bow bout u dee

I will be there. Even though I just got out of the hospital. Was hit by a 18 wheeler on the highway Tuesday night.

champsof 07

DeeGee

Quote from: champsof 07 on September 05, 2014, 03:34:38 pm
Omg u ok

Yeah. Just bruised up and pretty sore. Nothing that pain meds won't help. All I can say is thank God for seat belts! !

BeaversFan1969

A lot of wrecks happened on Tuesday. My best friends 15 year old daughter got killed in a car accident in bauxite on Tuesday. Tuesday was not a good day. Hope your better Dee. Can't wait to finally meet you.

DeeGee

Quote from: BeaversFan1969 on September 05, 2014, 06:28:17 pm
A lot of wrecks happened on Tuesday. My best friends 15 year old daughter got killed in a car accident in bauxite on Tuesday. Tuesday was not a good day. Hope your better Dee. Can't wait to finally meet you.

I'm here at the game! Sitting down on the first row at the 50 yrd line!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas