• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trumann @ Manila

Started by Head Lion, January 22, 2019, 12:57:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

Another huge 3A3 conference game.

baller334

Manila by 15 at least!! Trumann is too sketchy!!

biglion1985

Not gonna be able to make it tonight but if we play good then lions by about 20 but if we play like we did at Trumann lions by 10

Head Lion

Lions win a 50-37, to go to 12-1 in conference with 2 games left & 18-4 overall.

Head Lion

With 3 games left at Hoxie, home vs Walnut Ridge & at Gosnell

501Arkansas

Quote from: Head Lion on January 22, 2019, 09:00:30 pm
With 3 games left at Hoxie, home vs Walnut Ridge & at Gosnell
Conference champs for sure. Congratulations guys

baller334

Definitely champs for sure!! Conference is down this year no doubt!!

ISU7

Quote from: baller334 on January 22, 2019, 09:12:45 pm
Definitely champs for sure!! Conference is down this year no doubt!!
lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: ISU7 on January 23, 2019, 09:26:47 am
lol ;D ;D ;D ;D
I thought the same thing.  Heavens forbid that Manila is just a little better than everyone else.   ::)

baller334

I didn't mean to ruffle feathers guys lol. I'm just stating the obvious that most people outside of Manila know. Osceolas team from last year is easily 15 points better than Manila. Truman's team from last year is probably 5-10 better than Manila. Rivercrests team from last year wld be a really good game that could go either way. Corning's team from last year wld also be a really good game that wld go either way. I'm not bashing them at all, they have a good squad but nowhere near as good as last years bunch. JMO

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: baller334 on January 23, 2019, 02:36:57 pm
I didn't mean to ruffle feathers guys lol. I'm just stating the obvious that most people outside of Manila know. Osceolas team from last year is easily 15 points better than Manila. Truman's team from last year is probably 5-10 better than Manila. Rivercrests team from last year wld be a really good game that could go either way. Corning's team from last year wld also be a really good game that wld go either way. I'm not bashing them at all, they have a good squad but nowhere near as good as last years bunch. JMO
I have been watching Manila basketball for a several years now and this is the best defensive team I have seen in a long time.  The unselfishness of this group is unbelievable.  They do not care who scores the most points or looks the best.  They just want to win.  I don't even have a child that plays at this level, I am just a fan that really enjoys watching them play.  I will agree that Osceola is down this year but I do not think last years team is 15 points better. ;D

NEA Razorback olfan

January 23, 2019, 04:38:05 pm #11 Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:39:57 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: baller334 on January 23, 2019, 02:36:57 pm

I'm outside of Manila , What does this have to do with this year?
I believe the Bay team from I believe the 90s that beat Jonesboro could beat Osceola from last years team. By 10 points
Ceder Ridge over VV in triple OT in the NEA tourney by.. Wait , that happened
Or the lakers with Magic could beat most NBA teams right now.

baller334

I totally agree with everything said. I'm not talking bad about this years Manila team at all. I was just simply saying that the conference is down this year and as I said I must have ruffled feathers.

biglion1985

Or maybe manila's defense is that much better than last year

baller334

There defense might be a little better but I'm telling you it's just a combination of that and whether people want to admit or not the conference is considerably down this year. Again I'm sorry cause I guess it's a touchy subject for whatever reason.

biglion1985

Baller I get it that it's down this year but I have been to quite a few games up there this year and that defense is probably the best I have seen it in a while our offense isn't nearly as good as last year

baller334

STORM

Baller334. Didn't last years Manila get beat bye BIC last year? Promise you this years team would probably get em home quicker this year! And just my opinion, Osceola Rivercrest & Gosnell are probably 20-25 pts. Better than the Mustangs THIS year. All 3 had the mercy rule early in 4th. Sorry don't mean to ruffle feathers but just the way I see it.

501Arkansas

Quote from: STORM on January 27, 2019, 11:01:03 am
Baller334. Didn't last years Manila get beat bye BIC last year? Promise you this years team would probably get em home quicker this year! And just my opinion, Osceola Rivercrest & Gosnell are probably 20-25 pts. Better than the Mustangs THIS year. All 3 had the mercy rule early in 4th. Sorry don't mean to ruffle feathers but just the way I see it.
True but Osceola is 1-1 against Manila. It's hard to beat Manila at home lol

baller334

Quote from: STORM on January 27, 2019, 11:01:03 am

What in the world are you talking about???

RedWolf275

Now that is a very good question.

STORM

I don't see Manila getting beat bye the Mustangs this year like last year, their league may be a little down from last year, Truman better than last year, Osceola had 1 loss when Manila beat them, think it was first game of year to rivercrest, they beat the dog snot out of my Rebels last year and this year, but hard to question which year is a better team. Seams like every time you see them in paper, their mercy ruling each night.

biglion1985

Hey look as far as the Noles the way I seen it they didn't play good because if they played as good as past times no way we could've mercy ruled them. Not cutting my Lions down and i hope they win it but give credit where it is due the Noles will bounce back i believe good luck to all teams the rest of the way

Baller_34

Quote from: STORM on January 27, 2019, 07:17:50 pm
I don't see Manila getting beat bye the Mustangs this year like last year, their league may be a little down from last year, Truman better than last year, Osceola had 1 loss when Manila beat them, think it was first game of year to rivercrest, they beat the dog snot out of my Rebels last year and this year, but hard to question which year is a better team. Seams like every time you see them in paper, their mercy ruling each night.

So I have no idea what this conversation is about at all.  I didn't know Hoxie was worth a flip last year and I sure don't remember them beating Manila.

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: Baller_34 on January 27, 2019, 09:17:24 pm
So I have no idea what this conversation is about at all.  I didn't know Hoxie was worth a flip last year and I sure don't remember them beating Manila.
Pretty sure it was referring to the BIC Mustangs not Hoxie.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas