• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg Vs Dewitt

Started by cjohn1995, September 15, 2018, 09:01:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cjohn1995

Lions are coming off a bye week and will open up conference play at Dewitt. Might be tougher than usual but I think Hamburg should win by atleast 2 touchdowns.

Sports Guru

We fixing to see if DeWitt is the real deal

FoxandHound34

cjohn1995

September 21, 2018, 09:11:59 pm #3 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:40:55 pm by cjohn1995
Hamburg wins 42-18 but the score is a little deceiving. Dewitt had a lot of success running the ball but turnovers hurt them early and the lions capitalized. Jonathan Kelley had a good game passing and Jalen Wilson had a huge game with 4 TD's. The dragons are a scrappy team and will make some noise in the conference. Good win for the Lions.

CoachDupuyFan!

This was the absolute worst officiating I've ever seen in a football game. The refs called only 2 penalties all game on Hamburg. An offsides, and unsportsman like on a tackle out of bounds. The offensive line held on every single play, and even tackled a defensive player 5 yds in front of a ref. They also called a TD pass good when the player obviously dropped the ball. Hamburg has some good players, and should do good. 4 turnovers by DeWitt, and some questionable play calling on offense cost them the game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas