• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIC...WOW

Started by fully charged, January 26, 2006, 10:29:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fully charged

BIC has not lost a confrence game in 4 years...... 56 straight right now and they have won 60 straight home games.....pretty good.

ColonelReb

GOO! that's like the USC Trojans of late

mossified4

thats super impressive does it look like this streak will end anytime soon

wonderboys

roll on BIC. I think that the Charleston Tigers had an impressive streak like that in football that ended this year, but then after that loss they went on to win their first State Championship in school history.

The Shinobi

Do any teams in BICs conference play football? Its probably a pretty dumb question but if you play year around it helps out.

John M.

No football teams in BIC's conference.Looks like the streak will survive for the remainder of the year.Next year the streak will end.

Brooks Taylor has started for 4 years and never lost a home game.

ColonelReb

saweet!
Quote from: John M. on January 26, 2006, 09:15:27 pm
Brooks Taylor has started for 4 years and never lost a home game.

ballard07

And the answer to The Shinobi's question is yes piggott, rector, and walnut ridge all play football and it does make a big difference whenever they have played about 6 to 8 more games than us when we start the season

John M.

Nash Fan

This is crazy.  Brooks Taylor lost his first sr. high home game ever!!  on Sr. night.  Tough game to try and end your last game at home.  Earle??  What are you smoking??  Can't wait to see who comes out of that region.  Is Earle and BIC a lock?

herws

I think so, they have seperated themselves from most,  but ghosts can come out of the closet this time of year, but if you are in Vegas, the odds are unlikely.

John M.

I agree herws these 2 teams are the best 2 without  question.I just hope neither one screws it up in district and wind up on the same side of the bracket.

Wraith

No.  BIC might have a chance to fall down in District, but Earle will easily win theirs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas