• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boys State Tournament

Started by FoxandHound34, February 25, 2024, 06:25:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blizzard

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 06:49:51 pmDidnt figure. Kinda what sore losers do
I doesn't handle losing well at all so saying I'm a sore loser is putting it lightly and I'll take that as a compliment.

blizzard

Quote from: PurpleNWhite FTW on March 02, 2024, 06:52:52 pmthis can't be real 😭
oh sorry I thought you asked what the free throw differential was

BoxcarBandit

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 06:05:46 pmExactly. Wasn't really meaning you were saying EpC is a fluke.

But you have folks make threads in here about how their team is the best. Then don't even bother to congratulate the other team when their great unbeatable team is defeated.

It s the times we live in I guess.
Definitely not going to congratulate y'all, but I do hope y'all win in Hot Springs.

BoxNOne

Quote from: PurpleNWhite FTW on March 02, 2024, 06:52:52 pmthis can't be real 😭

Don't remember the final but EPC was in control most of the second half.

bdubyab60

Quote from: blizzard on March 02, 2024, 06:57:03 pmoh sorry I thought you asked what the free throw differential was
Maybe play defense without fouling

bdubyab60

March 02, 2024, 07:48:02 pm #105 Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 07:51:08 pm by bdubyab60
Quote from: blizzard on March 02, 2024, 06:56:17 pmI doesn't handle losing well at all so saying I'm a sore loser is putting it lightly and I'll take that as a compliment.
Not taking losing well is one thing. Being a baby about it is another.

It's not a compliment. Even if you take it that way

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxcarBandit on March 02, 2024, 07:05:00 pmDefinitely not going to congratulate y'all, but I do hope y'all win in Hot Springs.
Thanks. And if you are from Bigelow I guess I know what to expect from fans who got spoiled form two years of some success.

We may win it may not. The chance to is is success in itself

blizzard

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 07:49:50 pmThanks. And if you are from Bigelow I guess I know what to expect from fans who got spoiled form two years of some success.

28-14

blizzard

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 07:49:50 pmThanks. And if you are from Bigelow I guess I know what to expect from fans who got spoiled form two years of some success.

keep taking the high road dude, there's no moral victories. Leaves more room for me in the low road 😂

bdubyab60

Quote from: blizzard on March 02, 2024, 08:00:14 pm28-14
70 whatever to 60 whatever. What's your point really. Your home and we are playing for a title.

We overachieved reaching the finals in football. Overachieved in basketball.

Y'all made a thread about winning it all again in basketball. Well now you are at the house.

And you think 28-14 bothers me lol. It was the most obvious comeback. Weak really

bdubyab60

Quote from: blizzard on March 02, 2024, 08:01:35 pmkeep taking the high road dude, there's no moral victories. Leaves more room for me in the low road 😂
Dont care what road you take. You are literally struggling because your team lost a high school basketball game. Instead of enjoying the success y'all have had.

And who said anything about moral victories.

Nothing wrong with being humble in defeat and in winning.

I hate losing as much as the next person. But you can also enjoy what accomplishments you get

blizzard

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 08:33:40 pmDont care what road you take. You are literally struggling because your team lost a high school basketball game. Instead of enjoying the success y'all have had.

And who said anything about moral victories.

Nothing wrong with being humble in defeat and in winning.

I hate losing as much as the next person. But you can also enjoy what accomplishments you get
I only came after you old man because you came after me. I'm holding up just fine over here I promise. I think maybe you're to emotionally invested in this thread and need to take a step back and reevaluate what you're doing 😂

HorseFeathers

Man those NEA guys are salty this year

bdubyab60

Quote from: blizzard on March 02, 2024, 09:22:23 pmI only came after you old man because you came after me. I'm holding up just fine over here I promise. I think maybe you're to emotionally invested in this thread and need to take a step back and reevaluate what you're doing 😂
Lol. I back my team like you back yours. I'm just a little more humble about it. No need to evaluate what I'm doing. I know exactly what I'm doing.

It wasn't just you. But at least you knew I'll give you that.

Maybe you can sit down and reevaluate yourself. I've git me taken care of.

I'm gonna move in to the title thread when it gets started. Make sure you ignore it since it doesn't intrigue you. I'm sure you will of course. You'll have plenty to say about the upcoming title game.

I mean this as serious as i can say. Bigelow had a heck of a run. One to be proud of. Basketball and football titles then a darn good run at another. That's no easy thing and should be admired. Not many places do that. Enjoy the success when it comes.

Git things to do. You can have the last word if you want.

AT

2A Boys State Finals

East Poinsett Co(1N) vs. Marshall(3C)

BoxcarBandit

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 09:49:59 pmLol. I back my team like you back yours. I'm just a little more humble about it. No need to evaluate what I'm doing. I know exactly what I'm doing.

It wasn't just you. But at least you knew I'll give you that.

Maybe you can sit down and reevaluate yourself. I've git me taken care of.

I'm gonna move in to the title thread when it gets started. Make sure you ignore it since it doesn't intrigue you. I'm sure you will of course. You'll have plenty to say about the upcoming title game.

I mean this as serious as i can say. Bigelow had a heck of a run. One to be proud of. Basketball and football titles then a darn good run at another. That's no easy thing and should be admired. Not many places do that. Enjoy the success when it comes.

Git things to do. You can have the last word if you want.

I really hope y'all get to shoot 32 free throws next week.

Ctucker

Quote from: BoxcarBandit on March 03, 2024, 01:44:39 amI really hope y'all get to shoot 32 free throws next week.
they probably will if other team fouls alot

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: blizzard on March 02, 2024, 08:00:14 pm28-14

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 02, 2024, 08:30:20 pm70 whatever to 60 whatever. What's your point really. Your home and we are playing for a title.

We overachieved reaching the finals in football. Overachieved in basketball.

Y'all made a thread about winning it all again in basketball. Well now you are at the house.

And you think 28-14 bothers me lol. It was the most obvious comeback. Weak really

Never understood how the score of a football game is relative to basketball.  I saw/heard it when my kids were in school and the opposing student sections were going back and forth.  If the team losing the basketball game happened to win the football game the previous fall, the chant would become "let's play football". Guess that made 'em feel better about losing on the court but WTH does one have to do with the other?

Robertson534

Epc deserves to play for the state title they have earned it they have my respect go warriors!!!

PurpleNWhite FTW

Dennis Gaines is letting that rock FLY

PurpleNWhite FTW

this is a heck of a game, despite all the TOs and missed lays

bdubyab60

Great game Marshall.

Another title for my Warriors. #4 baby

BoxcarBandit

Congrats EPC, incredible program. Even though I'm salty over the Bigelow game, I am happy the winning team has a real football program.

PurpleNWhite FTW

That was a great game. #25 for Marshall getting ejected changed the entire dynamic of the game despite dude only having 5 points.

bdubyab60

Quote from: PurpleNWhite FTW on March 09, 2024, 09:09:56 pmThat was a great game. #25 for Marshall getting ejected changed the entire dynamic of the game despite dude only having 5 points.
00 coming in for EPC changed some things to

BoxcarBandit

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 09, 2024, 09:13:17 pm00 coming in for EPC changed some things to
Yeah he played great. Being a bigger fan of football, i love seeing the big dogs thrive on the court.

Ctucker

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxcarBandit on March 09, 2024, 09:15:36 pmYeah he played great. Being a bigger fan of football, i love seeing the big dogs thrive on the court.
Kids got quick hands. Tremendous season by both teams. Marshall left it all out there.

That Depriest kid is a baller

PurpleNWhite FTW

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 09, 2024, 09:13:17 pm00 coming in for EPC changed some things to

Doug Reel, right? yeah he was able to neutralize #25's size better than anyone else on EPC's team. Overall neither team was huge, the largest starter was like 6'3

BoxcarBandit

Good weekend to be from Poinsett County.

bdubyab60

Quote from: PurpleNWhite FTW on March 09, 2024, 09:20:46 pmDoug Reel, right? yeah he was able to neutralize #25's size better than anyone else on EPC's team. Overall neither team was huge, the largest starter was like 6'3
Thats him. Always in the right place seems

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxcarBandit on March 09, 2024, 09:31:52 pmGood weekend to be from Poinsett County.
Yeah. lol. One of my friends has done told me MT win first. I had to tell him not 4 first. Also not 20 years in between titles. But we could be Clarendon and not have one before the civil war. That a dig a a special poster. Spread it around

BoxcarBandit

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 09, 2024, 10:01:06 pmYeah. lol. One of my friends has done told me MT win first. I had to tell him not 4 first. Also not 20 years in between titles. But we could be Clarendon and not have one before the civil war. That a dig a a special poster. Spread it around
Also a very bad weekend to be a cold beer in Poinsett County. Hope aw yaw b good

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxcarBandit on March 09, 2024, 10:30:50 pmAlso a very bad weekend to be a cold beer in Poinsett County. Hope aw yaw b good
Not a big beer drinker. lol. I'm a whiskey fella myself. We know how to handle it though. You guys keep rolling. Some things to look forward too. Be proud in your teams success and just hope that all these young men and ladies turn in to something to be proud of.

Robertson534

PurpleNWhite FTW

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 09, 2024, 09:20:43 pmKids got quick hands. Tremendous season by both teams. Marshall left it all out there.

That Depriest kid is a baller

that lob that got thrown to DePriest was NICE

bdubyab60

AT

2A Boys State Champions

East Poinsett Co(1N)

PurpleNWhite FTW

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 10, 2024, 05:23:04 pmKids got some hops

fs, he's not even super huge, 6'2" and finishing over the rim is NOT an easy task

Robertson534

The last time Marshall won a state championship was 1946

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas