• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High school football("Exciting") Do you like the Friday home games or the Friday away games?

Started by 4thandgoal, August 30, 2015, 11:45:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

I like the Friday home games, but there is something better about the Friday away games.

tmycjy

Well for me I like both home game everyone come out and u don't have to go as far

Road game are fun because u go to place u would never go to and just seeing different town and places are fun

Youngsta71701

Quote from: tmycjy on August 31, 2015, 10:36:44 am
Well for me I like both home game everyone come out and u don't have to go as far

Road game are fun because u go to place u would never go to and just seeing different town and places are fun

+1

Maynard G Krebs

Prefer the home games, but it is nice going to other venues and checking out other places to eat for pregame.

Intelligentsia

Home games for sure.  The sunset view from the Pioneer's home stands is often, breathtaking.  Couple that with an electric atmosphere, sharing the Friday night excitement with friends, while in the background the voice of our long time P.A. announcer promotes the concession stand, braggs on student athletes, and tells little jokes to fill in the quarter break gaps.  No, as in his words, there's no place I'd rather be on a fall Friday night than Pioneer Stadium.

Lions84

Quote from: 4thandgoal on August 30, 2015, 11:45:24 pm
I like the Friday home games, but there is something better about the Friday away games.

Home cause as a District employee I get in for FREE!

Chief_Osceola™

I enjoy road games, but I prefer home games.  As most everyone knows, Maumelle has bleachers on one side.  Granted, they are huge, but the visiting team has to sit on the same side as the home team.  It's fun for me because I typically sit near the visitor area and chat and interact some with the visiting fans.  It's always friendly conversation and it's cool to get to meet people from other schools.

FD4

I like em both, stand pat on the going places thing.  I like the Neers stadium, it's great.  Maybe in time Yellowjacket Stadium could look similar.  I do miss Wynne going to Newport and Osceola, something just aint right about those two schools not being in the 5A.  But that is just the way it goes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas