• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beebe v. Greenbrier

Started by PA Dad, August 30, 2015, 08:34:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

Unless unforeseen circumstances prevent me from doing so I intend to go to this game.  If anyone is interested I'll post the scores.  I will not add any comments because I'll be on my phone and I lose track of the action on the field.  Let me know if you want the scores posted.  If no one is interested I won't bother.

I know there has been some discussion of this game on other threads but not much.

I'm picking Beebe.  I think Tripp and the offense will put up huge rushing numbers.

What do you think?

InYoGrill

BB will foot stomp Briar into the turf. Blue Bellies will start 0-1 for the season.

Intelligentsia

Drive on up to Batesville - You can come as my guest.  As our P.A. announcer likes to say, "Nothin' like a Friday night at Pioneer Stadium.". I'll even treat you to his personal favorite - Frito Pie at the Batesville Band Concession Stand!!  Top it off, you can join me in the orange stadium seating for the entire show - Fog enhanced player/coach run out through the Pioneers Man,  Band Performance, Steppers/Cheerleaders, a beautiful sunset over the scenic White River, and a bit of hard hitting football!

Rocko1493

Don't forget the firework show every Friday night home game just down the hill from the visitor seats.

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 30, 2015, 09:22:11 pm
Drive on up to Batesville - You can come as my guest.  As our P.A. announcer likes to say, "Nothin' like a Friday night at Pioneer Stadium.". I'll even treat you to his personal favorite - Frito Pie at the Batesville Band Concession Stand!!  Top it off, you can join me in the orange stadium seating for the entire show - Fog enhanced player/coach run out through the Pioneers Man,  Band Performance, Steppers/Cheerleaders, a beautiful sunset over the scenic White River, and a bit of hard hitting football!

WOW!  If I could do that and be at the PA HP game too I'd do it in a minute.

I'm a connoisseur of Frito pie.  I bet I could eat 2or 3.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Rocko1493 on August 30, 2015, 09:28:27 pm
Don't forget the firework show every Friday night home game just down the hill from the visitor seats.

They will likely wait until conference to pull out the fireworks, maybe even as late as the Wynne game.  I understand fireworks are a bit pricey,

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad on August 30, 2015, 09:29:22 pm

At our age, more than 1 Frito Pie is unwise; another dab of fat may be just enough to finish clog the plumbing.  P.A. blue blood arteries likely stop up like those of the common folk:).

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 30, 2015, 09:43:53 pm
Quote from: PA Dad on August 30, 2015, 09:29:22 pm

At our age, more than 1 Frito Pie is unwise; another dab of fat may be just enough to finish clog the plumbing.  P.A. blue blood arteries likely stop up like those of the common folk:).

Quit being so pragmatic!

Blue blood?  At my age, I don't care what color it is as long as it keeps flowing!

PA Dad

We've derailed this thread (me included).  What do you think about the Beebe v Greenbrier game?

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad on August 30, 2015, 09:48:44 pm
We've derailed this thread (me included).  What do you think about the Beebe v Greenbrier game?

Beebe by 21

PA Dad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 30, 2015, 09:52:09 pm

Beebe by 21

Well, Pantherblue will jump on this when he sees it.

pantherblue

They will be lucky to score 21 lol

They can't defend the spread and GB eats up running backs.

PA Dad

August 30, 2015, 10:22:10 pm #12 Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:02:46 am by PA Dad
Quote from: pantherblue on August 30, 2015, 10:20:00 pm
They will be lucky to score 21 lol

They can't defend the spread and GB eats up running backs.

I just noticed that you had already started a thread on this game.  I apologize.

So, how badly will GB beat BB?

pantherblue

The usual 14 or so just like the last 4 season openers. 😏

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad on August 30, 2015, 09:54:07 pm
Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 30, 2015, 09:52:09 pm

Beebe by 21

Well, Pantherblue will jump on this when he sees it.

I knew I'd get a rise out if him.  Actually, it looks like it could be a pretty close game. 

pantherblue

They say that every year. Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas