• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne scrimmage

Started by Jacketalum07, August 24, 2015, 11:04:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacketalum07

Does anyone know if wynne is scrimmaging west memphis tomorrow?

Chip

I believe they are to scrimmage Searcy on Tuesday night at Wynne.

Jacketalum07

Thanks, do you know what time?

Proud Buckaroo

Jacketalum07

Proud Buckaroo

tmycjy

proud_dad

That sent chills down my spine!!! Love it!! Go jackets!!!

tmycjy

tmycjy

41-7 wynne going in 4th quarter

tmycjy

tmycjy

48-14 wynne in the 4th quarter we got 1:25 left

tmycjy

FD4

Played the #2 Backfield entire 2nd half, still scored and moved the ball very well.  Got some stuff to work on but they looked very good to me.  Defense wants to play very fast.  I like that.  I have always believed in an attacking defense.  Every play, from every angle.  That is what it will take to beat PA.  5 guys cant block 9 or 10 players attacking at once.  Somebody is going to get to the QB on every down.  Hey, you play offense with gimmicks you counter on defense with gimmicks.  You onside kick all the time, you put your best Kamikaze's out there to meet the threat head on, you rugby lateral, you take out the pitch guy every single time.  Pretty soon, folks get tired of getting the wind knocked out of them.

Which leads me to a question, At what point does a player stop being a defenseless player and becomes a potential tailback, halfback or fullback for the likes of a lateral?  At what point can you take this guy out before he becomes the recipient of a lateral?  To me, he is OK to pancake anytime you get ready.

PA Dad

Quote from: FD4 on August 26, 2015, 03:05:15 pm
Played the #2 Backfield entire 2nd half, still scored and moved the ball very well.  Got some stuff to work on but they looked very good to me.  Defense wants to play very fast.  I like that.  I have always believed in an attacking defense.  Every play, from every angle.  That is what it will take to beat PA.  5 guys cant block 9 or 10 players attacking at once.  Somebody is going to get to the QB on every down.  Hey, you play offense with gimmicks you counter on defense with gimmicks.  You onside kick all the time, you put your best Kamikaze's out there to meet the threat head on, you rugby lateral, you take out the pitch guy every single time.  Pretty soon, folks get tired of getting the wind knocked out of them.

Which leads me to a question, At what point does a player stop being a defenseless player and becomes a potential tailback, halfback or fullback for the likes of a lateral?  At what point can you take this guy out before he becomes the recipient of a lateral?  To me, he is OK to pancake anytime you get ready.

I'm far from an expert on the rules, but I tend to agree with you.  As long as the player is not tackling or holding I think a receiver downfield is fair game.

Any officials on here?

Intelligentsia

Will the Wynne - P.A. game be available on the internet.  If so, I'll be watching the Batesville game live and that game on the I-pad using my phone as a hot spot.  If not, I may be in Wynne watching the Pioneers on the I-pad :)

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 26, 2015, 07:59:10 pm
Will the Wynne - P.A. game be available on the internet.  If so, I'll be watching the Batesville game live and that game on the I-pad using my phone as a hot spot.  If not, I may be in Wynne watching the Pioneers on the I-pad :)

Yes Wynne will be on the internet go to www.deltaswarm.com and Wynne broadcast class called the game

Rocko1493

Unless I am mistaken Batesville home games broadcast the next day.  Away games broadcast live.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas