• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Memphis @ Forrest City

Started by farve4life, August 18, 2015, 08:25:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

farve4life

A year ago, West Memphis scores a touchdown with no time left on the clock and goes for the win with a 2 point conversation and gets it. Will it be the same nail biting game? Thoughts or predictions?

FD4

If West Memphis has done their work in the summer, and has worked hard in the weight room like their capable of, the is no reason why the Blue Devils shouldn't blow the Mustangs up this season.  Forrest City on the other hand is a competitor at home if they get out to a quick start.  My gut tells me WM by 13.

Grond

Not sure where Forrest City is going to come out in the 5A East. They graduated a good lineman to UAPB, but his brother is still there.

They dress out about 70, so they have numbers. But don't know where the talent level is.

farve4life

I'm not sure if you are seeing this for yourself or someone has told you, but I've seen for myself and been told that they only have around 40 players.  They did graduate many linemen last year plus QB and RB that signed with Arkansas Tech I believe.

hogwild_82

This ought to be another thriller, that defensive line for WM is massive and athletic! FC should score plenty of points again. Last year the run killed FC!

At Home...

FC     35
WM   34

#1jacketfan

I heard FC has about 28 kids?? Is that right??

Grond

Quote from: Grond on August 18, 2015, 12:21:56 pm
Not sure where Forrest City is going to come out in the 5A East. They graduated a good lineman to UAPB, but his brother is still there.

They dress out about 70, so they have numbers. But don't know where the talent level is.
Hey, I'm quoting myself (kinda weird).

When I said Forrest City "dress out 70", I phrased that badly. Sorry, guys....... :-[

What I should have said was that, "Forrest City typically dresses out 50 to 70 players." I have no idea what their roster is this year.

What's more, the Forrest City player that I thought went to UAPB was not listed on the UAPB roster.  ???

Man, I'm glad I don't use my REAL name.  :-X

hogwild_82

maxpreps says... Forrest City has 46! West Memphis has 90!

I still say FC by a point in the shocker at home!! Should be a great opening night game!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: hogwild_82 on September 03, 2015, 02:14:20 pm
maxpreps says... Forrest City has 46! West Memphis has 90!

I still say FC by a point in the shocker at home!! Should be a great opening night game!!

Maxpreps is only as accurate as the information given. A mass majority of that information is given to them by registered users.

hogwild_82

Actually Mr. Buckaroo, this year the high school coaches in Arkansas are being asked to post the their roster, schedules, and team photos by AAA to Max Preps

so.. they are actually supposed to be the active rosters that the AAA has.

farve4life

I've seen a few of FC practices.  Some with with around 40 to 45 players and some practices with as few as under 30.  On game day, I'm sure they will all be there. So I would assume around 47 players give or take a couple.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas