• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Evening Lady and Gentleman and Welcome to tmycjy 7 year of pick for class 5-A

Started by tmycjy, August 03, 2015, 05:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on August 11, 2015, 10:19:54 am
Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 11, 2015, 10:11:15 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on August 11, 2015, 08:17:45 am
Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 11, 2015, 08:00:44 am
Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 10, 2015, 10:24:20 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on August 09, 2015, 08:59:19 pm
Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 07, 2015, 07:18:52 am
No excuses here, PA was the better team that night.....but you will never make me believe that Batesville would have played them better!

I don't think you understand. They said Batesville would have played PA at War Memorial with a chance to play them better. By "better" they meant better than Batesville played them at PA. Not better than Wynne played PA in the finals. Does that help you out a little?

Thanks, MX... , that is what I meant.
I know what he meant I can read.....I don't need a hillbilly to interpret anything for me....U WILL NEVER MAKE ME BELIEVE BATESVILLE WOULD HAVE PLAYED THEM BETTER AT WMS THAN THEY DID THE WEEK BEFORE!......does that help you a little??

That's funny that you think the Wynne area is more educated than Batesville. I won't get into that discussion though. I'm glad you understood what he meant. Unfortunately, you're a little slow. Batesville, along with any other good team, would most likely play PA better if it wasn't at PA. Now, I know you're probably not fully capable of comprehending this, but there is something about playing at home that gives any home team an advantage. A comfort level that is unmatched at any other location. It's probably tough for somebody of your caliber to wrap your head around this, but just try to. Just focus...I believe if you hang in there, you can somewhat understand what we are saying.
Lol.....you don't have to be very educated to be smarter than a hillbilly like you......your just another coward from the hills that likes to get on here and talk slick because you can hide....but in reality we know what you really are!

You're* (the irony)

I don't hide really. In reality, you don't know anything about me other than me being a Pioneer fan.

Anyway, we don't need to discuss how uneducated people are. Let's get the thread back on track. I believe that Wynne will beat PA in their first meeting, but PA will improve throughout the year and be back at War Memorial this year. Batesville will win the East, again. Maumelle will be the West champion and who knows about the South.

We appreciate your work tmycjy

I'm curious about the basis for your prediction that Wynne will beat PA.  I have several questions about PA this year and all I know about Wynne is what I read here and in Hootens.  That is a scant basis for making a prediction.  I'm not saying that you need a solid basis to make a prediction.  I'm just asking if you have one.

I'll make a prediction on that game but not until they have both played a game.  One game is not a great basis for a prediction but it's better than none.

The_Pioneer

MDXPHD

It being at Wynne early in the season with a very young qb accustomed to junior high, coming off a big win against HP (even though HP is not near the team some people think they are). It just has all of the ingredients for an upset. I know it could go either way and if it was later in the season when PA gets their wr back and more experience at qb, I would be inclined to lean toward PA, but not this early.

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on August 12, 2015, 08:36:31 pm
It being at Wynne early in the season with a very young qb accustomed to junior high, coming off a big win against HP (even though HP is not near the team some people think they are). It just has all of the ingredients for an upset. I know it could go either way and if it was later in the season when PA gets their wr back and more experience at qb, I would be inclined to lean toward PA, but not this early.

Fair enough.

I'll give my analysis and prediction after Sep 4.

PA Dad

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 12, 2015, 08:18:33 pm
Revenge.

And I never underestimate the revenge factor if the teams are equally matched.  It is real.  Good answer.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas