• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Hill

Started by phdefense, December 13, 2014, 02:55:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Valleysports

Now I feel bad - with him ending up at SAU.  :'(.  Hopefully the football will make up for what the school lacks and he'll get a degree before the place goes out of business.  I came very close to playing there myself, back when dirt was first invented.  Luckily I found a school in the high country.   :D

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Valleysports on May 21, 2015, 01:17:09 pm
Now I feel bad - with him ending up at SAU.  :'(.  Hopefully the football will make up for what the school lacks and he'll get a degree before the place goes out of business.  I came very close to playing there myself, back when dirt was first invented.  Luckily I found a school in the high country.   :D
Who ended up at SAU?

Valleysports

Who moved that to the wrong thread?   :-[

beach bum

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 21, 2015, 07:07:03 pm
Quote from: Valleysports on May 21, 2015, 01:17:09 pm
Who ended up at SAU?

I thought SAU was considered part of the Ivy League of the South?  ;D

Valleysports

Chris Hill is looking to coach there.   :)

playmaker04

Is Antonio Davis transferring to CC? Did he get kicked off of Wynne?

FD4

Heard he was cut.  Had to do with non participation or something.  I know he is talented, but I think he lacks some discipline, something we all have struggled with at one time or another.

Jacketalum07

I heard that he is no longer playing for Wynne because of discipline and grades. Its a shame someone with that much talent is going to waste it away.

Proud Buckaroo

You see that a lot. Some kids are just pure talented, but struggles in the classroom. It's hard to see it happen. But, education comes first.

tmycjy

Quote from: Jacketalum07 on July 11, 2015, 08:32:27 am
I heard that he is no longer playing for Wynne because of discipline and grades. Its a shame someone with that much talent is going to waste it away.

you right that the main part there other part of it also why he got kick off not sure what they are

Intelligentsia

Tmycjy, It looks like Wynne will be just fine without him.  A shame for the kid, but the team will be fine.

The_Pioneer

Sometimes it really an be addition by subtraction. 

playmaker04

He always wanted to play with his cousin Anfernee. Looks like CC could have a dynamic backfield if he's healthy and learned from his mistakes.

Valleysports

Hahahaha - no way.  Anfernee?   

Lionheart88

Quote from: playmaker04 on July 14, 2015, 12:32:03 pm
He always wanted to play with his cousin Anfernee. Looks like CC could have a dynamic backfield if he's healthy and learned from his mistakes.
:o  Is that a name?

Beaver Fever

How would he be eligible to play at CC?   Cant just go live with an aunt anymore.

Rulesman

Quote from: Lionheart88 on July 14, 2015, 05:15:57 pm
Quote from: playmaker04 on July 14, 2015, 12:32:03 pm
He always wanted to play with his cousin Anfernee.
:o  Is that a name?
Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway

BigLion10

You can tell some of you don't watch basketball

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas