• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In Search of 8u travel team

Started by mgb11, June 01, 2015, 11:52:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mgb11

I'm searching for an 8u travel team for a little girl I just started working with. Very teachable, great family. She'll move up in the fall so we still have a few months to continue to improve her skills. Please email me at maygb11@hotmail.com if you know of any openings. Thanks!

Lionheart88

8 & under travel ball?  I hope this is a joke.

CMhawgtracks

June 02, 2015, 06:50:18 am #2 Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:02:51 am by CMhawgtracks
Quote from: Lionheart88 on June 02, 2015, 12:54:57 am
8 & under travel ball?  I hope this is a joke.
unfortunately, it's not a joke...Luttle darlings are the best that ever graced the diamond. If the team is decent they will start play Friday night and finish up late Sunday evening, playing 6/7 games straight if they're coming out of the losers bracket. If they're lucky, they will lose two and go home and avoid all the abuse.

Bulldog92

Quote from: mgb11 on June 01, 2015, 11:52:31 pm
I'm searching for an 8u travel team for a little girl I just started working with. Very teachable, great family. She'll move up in the fall so we still have a few months to continue to improve her skills. Please email me at maygb11@hotmail.com if you know of any openings. Thanks!
Go to arkansassoftball.org and you will find a place to start your search.  Stay away from this site when it comes to travel ball cause it's kind of like league ball on here, TOO much drama!!  Hope you find something.

CMhawgtracks

You want drama, join a tournament team! My opinion is travel teams are about mamas and daddy's more than about the kids, especially when they're that young...

True Fan

If only Earl still modded like he used to. ;D

CMhawgtracks

Earl is my Hero!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas