• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A preseason poll

Started by Hogman2018, January 10, 2018, 05:10:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Quote from: the voice on May 18, 2018, 05:55:16 pm
I want him to stay in state , it is a good offer tho.

I want him at Arkansas.  Can't wait to see him play Alma the next few seasons.

the voice

That's what we want around here. Hopefully he will be there

incogneto

Nobody is worried about Texarkana. 

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on May 19, 2018, 07:23:09 pm
Nobody is worried about Texarkana.
Nobody is worried about yall either!!!!

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogman2018 on May 10, 2018, 10:24:43 am
Keep thinking that_ thats what we want! We are not Watson Chapel I think we are a little better than them when they came into 5A! Name me some more teams that has dropped down and didnt do any good?

Watch it buster! Watson Chapel is no slouch. 2 years ago they advanced all the way to the 5A State semi-finals and last year they won the 5A South then lost to a very good Morrilton team in the playoffs. They aren't going to win the 5A Central this year but they should finish in the top 4 of that conference.

Hogman2018

Dont brag too much the 5A South was awful last year!!

the voice

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 18, 2018, 06:14:35 pm
I want him at Arkansas.  Can't wait to see him play Alma the next few seasons.
FYI 1st sec offer , Ole Miss on Criswell , hurry up hogs!!

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogman2018 on May 25, 2018, 02:22:03 pm
Dont brag too much the 5A South was awful last year!!

Not bragging, just stating facts.

the voice

Quote from: the voice on June 02, 2018, 09:03:42 am
FYI 1st sec offer , Ole Miss on Criswell , hurry up hogs!!
followed up with Mississippi State today !

AT

Jacolby Criswell got his Arkansas offer today. Congrats to that Morrilton Devil Dog. He will be a treat to watch for 5A West fans this year.

the voice

Yeah I hadn't got to get it on here. Happy for him

GuvHog

Quote from: Almatrackster on June 14, 2018, 11:10:04 pm
Jacolby Criswell got his Arkansas offer today. Congrats to that Morrilton Devil Dog. He will be a treat to watch for 5A West fans this year.

He's a good one. He was easily the best QB that WC's defense faced last season.

Hoghead2

He reminds me of a Qb Morrillton had in 2013. Tony ??? I can't recall his last name though. They won State with him. He played a heck of a game against Hope in the semi-finals winning 24-21. Tony ???

AT

Quote from: Hoghead2 on June 18, 2018, 10:08:51 pm
He reminds me of a Qb Morrillton had in 2013. Tony ??? I can't recall his last name though. They won State with him. He played a heck of a game against Hope in the semi-finals winning 24-21. Tony ???

Hawkins, I believe. He was good. Criswell is even better, probably even better last year. Some similarities, but Criswell can kill you through the air if you sell out for him on the ground. Hawkins could be somewhat contained, although not super often.

the voice

Tony was an athlete who played football, Jacoby is a QB ,  not as fast as Tony , but much better passer. He beats you through the air with pin point accuracy that's very rare at this level. That's why the schools offered. Can't remember the last time an in state QB was offered by so many D1 and sec schools after 10th grade season. 

j-mann raider 02

5a East
1 Basteville 
2 Wynne
3 Valley View
4 Nettletion
5 Blyvillie   
6 forrest city   
7 pargouid
8 GCT 

#1 Hog fan

I like how everyone is thinking but don't forget for a quick second how CF used to be if they get back to their name 5A/South may be in trouble.

Hogman2018

They wont never get back to the way they were because they wont have the same athletes!!!! Heck everyone can say that!

beach bum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on June 26, 2018, 03:31:18 pm
They wont never get back to the way they were because they wont have the same athletes!!!! Heck everyone can say that!

Same thing for Texarkana....

Hogman2018

Read what I said before you post! Exacctly what I said including us ( Texarkana)! Dont be an Idiot!!!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: STBruin on January 12, 2018, 11:47:29 am
PA has way too much to replace and way too many ????'s to place them in the Top 10 Preseason poll
Heard that one before.  ::)

Youngsta71701

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Hogman2018 on June 26, 2018, 03:31:18 pm

I wouldn't put money on it they started showing in conference this past year if they can start off the season in non conference with atleast two of the three I think their back atleast as a dark horse this year

Hoghead2

Quote from: Almatrackster on June 19, 2018, 11:31:16 am
Hawkins, I believe. He was good. Criswell is even better, probably even better last year. Some similarities, but Criswell can kill you through the air if you sell out for him on the ground. Hawkins could be somewhat contained, although not super often.
Yep, Tony Hawkins... !!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas