• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale is proud, so should the rest of the state

Started by Locutus, December 07, 2013, 11:06:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 01, 2014, 03:57:42 pm
Quote from: sevenof400 on January 01, 2014, 02:53:28 pm
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on December 12, 2013, 11:55:45 am
I will not now, nor will I ever, root for Auburn or any coach of Auburn no matter who it is. That Gus has chosen to work at the second most corrupt athletic program in America not once, but twice, speaks volumes to me.

Is this where Notre Dame is still #1?
Alabama reigns at the top. Notre Dame has dropped the last several years.

Stop it, Eddie.

Eddie Goodson

You obviously don't know the people I know who are connected to coaches in Ala, LSU, & Auburn. They have cheating perfected.

Hoghead

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on January 02, 2014, 09:24:35 am
You obviously don't know the people I know who are connected to coaches in Ala, LSU, & Auburn. They have cheating perfected.

Every team listed has one a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. What's wrong with cheating in the SEC ? It's evident the mythical Holier than thou approach is not working out that good. It's the SEC, they cheat. What's new ?

Iknewthemwhen

So we know that cam newton was being shopped to colleges but the NCAA decided cam didn't know and auburn coaches didn't know.  So how did newton wind up at Auburn because even he says he was ready to go to Miss State and all of a sudden he is at Auburn, for free?

game on

The only way I can pull for Auburn is they are SEC.  But I still have a problem with it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas