• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle and England, Who's going to the Springs?

Started by Pit Bull, March 11, 2015, 08:45:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeyes

Congrats to England on making the finals, it was a thorough beating from beginning to end!!

lionfan59

As I said before the games. England and JC in the championship.  Only thing is JC should thank BiC for missing some 3's at the beginning and that horrible officials that took half a game to figure out what a charge was.

dragondad

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 08:11:41 pm
As I said before the games. England and JC in the championship.  Only thing is JC should thank BiC for missing some 3's at the beginning and that horrible officials that took half a game to figure out what a charge was.

I didn't get to see the game, but by this I take it that JC made every attempt?

Ctucker

No they did not.I thought officials done a good job to day.JC just won the Game.

CT

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 08:11:41 pm
them guys  flopped the first two times bell touched the ball down low. Can't call a charge when it isn't one.

bigworm

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 11, 2015, 12:11:36 pm
Not saying this because im a Earle fan, but England wouldn't stand a chance. #Facts Earle will show uo as always, England will try, just as Augusta did. If Earle would've played Clarendon in State, it would've been the same situation, Earle would've put up numbers on them.

so much for your useless poll, your useless opinion, and your useless tradition. Have fun getting the crap kicked out of you on the diamond too.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 11, 2015, 03:47:10 pm
Let me rephrase what I said about the excuses, most will not get back on here until close to football season when they start bragging again.

Just as I predicted, the ones who were flapping their gums about how good they were and were giving me crap about not being impressed by Earle have fallen off the face of the earth.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 11, 2015, 09:41:38 pm
Let me rephrase what I said about the excuses, most will not get back on here until close to football season when they start bragging again.

Just as I predicted, the ones who were flapping their gums about how good they were and were giving me crap about not being impressed by Earle have fallen off the face of the earth.
Meanwhile Des Arc have yet to be found anywhere in the entire universe. per Nasa. 😄😃😜😜😎 What up Pick!.

keohog

So England had NO CHANCE to over the great Earle pups. LOL

RedWolf275

I must admit I had England underestimated after Clarendon lost and the England two point win over Marked Tree. But every day is a new day in basketball.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ISU7 on March 11, 2015, 09:55:26 pm

Meanwhile Des Arc have yet to be found anywhere in the entire universe. per Nasa. 😄😃😜😜😎 What up Pick!.

Des Arc HAS been found, close to the cellar dwellers. Lol

HorseFeathers

Close to Hector...Looking through a telescope trying to figure out how the front runners are in a different universe....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on March 11, 2015, 10:08:45 pm

Close to Hector...Looking through a telescope trying to figure out how the front runners are in a different universe....

I think we stopped even looking.

keohog

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 11, 2015, 10:03:48 pm
I must admit I had England underestimated after Clarendon lost and the England two point win over Marked Tree. But every day is a new day in basketball.
It's high school basketball anything can happen.

keohog

Now England will hear how JC will win by 20 or more and we don't have a chance.

Cheek1

England boys and girls both in finals, good program, always looking for new players

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek1 on March 11, 2015, 10:26:51 pm
England boys and girls both in finals, good program, always looking for new players

A 2nd Cheek?  I'm not sure we can handle that. 😁

Cheek1

OB11

Quote from: bigworm on March 11, 2015, 09:34:19 pm
Not saying this because im a Earle fan, but England wouldn't stand a chance. #Facts Earle will show uo as always, England will try, just as Augusta did. If Earle would've played Clarendon in State, it would've been the same situation, Earle would've put up numbers on them.

so much for your useless poll, your useless opinion, and your useless tradition. Have fun getting the crap kicked out of you on the diamond too.

I don't think Earle plays baseball...

NEark tigers

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on March 12, 2015, 08:45:57 am

Seems to me that some people(smallworm) need to research before posting...just sayin, because that post did not make no sense whatsoever.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 12, 2015, 10:48:44 am #70 Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:51:20 am by pick_DA_EAGLES

I bet if they do, they ALWAYS start slow, but really bring in the end. 😁

They should have stayed in 3A, They may have won something there.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 12, 2015, 10:48:44 am

Idoknow

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 12, 2015, 03:36:24 pm
L

No way Earle can beat ECS!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Idoknow on March 12, 2015, 03:49:36 pm
Quote from: NEark tigers on March 12, 2015, 03:36:24 pm
L

No way Earle can beat ECS!

Yea I know, I was just fishing a little. Lol

bigworm

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 12, 2015, 10:19:11 am

Seems to me that some people(smallworm) need to research before posting...just sayin, because that post did not make no sense whatsoever.

Well, if they did they would get the crap kicked out of them. Lol. Maybe we will see yall again next year. Been fun goin back and forth. No hard feelings and good luck to yall.

Bodyguard

Have your fun blasting the Dogs! For now....  Aha... When you realize how young that team was that you faced in the Semis, reality might shut your mouth a little... See you soon...

keohog

Quote from: Bodyguard on March 12, 2015, 05:53:14 pm
Have your fun blasting the Dogs! For now....  Aha... When you realize how young that team was that you faced in the Semis, reality might shut your mouth a little... See you soon...
That's funny the youth of the team didn't stop the dog fans from taking about how bad they was going to beat us. That is until it didn't happen.

Bigditchlion

You do realize we have a junior high too that was really good that are moving up. So yeah we will see ya again. Btw we weren't the ones saying that we were gonna beat y'all by 20.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: keohog on March 12, 2015, 06:01:15 pm
That's funny the youth of the team didn't stop the dog fans from taking about how bad they was going to beat us. That is until it didn't happen.

Always gotta have that back up excuse...Next year it'll be the refs, or the lighting in the gym...Or a rim was bent(Honestly seen that excuse used on here this year)

and since this Earle we're talking about...Yes I know that Hector isn't very good and you could beat us by 20...But we did something ya'll didn't...We Beat England :D

Bigditchlion

HF ya got that feather in your cap for sure. Too bad we didn't get to play ya again haha.

keohog

keohog

One thing I think we all can agree on is it's it has been a fun week of basketball.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bigditchlion on March 12, 2015, 06:24:41 pm
HF ya got that feather in your cap for sure. Too bad we didn't get to play ya again haha.

Gotta take the moral victories where you can get them :D..

Bigditchlion

Yes it has been an exciting week of basketball for sure! It isn't over yet....

lionfan59

Keep hearing about how earl is young, well you know what. England has a talented junior, sophomore, and freshman players coming back. Who were shown by this years seniors how to stand up and fight back. The lesson is still being taught, come watch and learn

Bodyguard

Quote from: HF on March 12, 2015, 06:20:22 pm

Always gotta have that back up excuse...Next year it'll be the refs, or the lighting in the gym...Or a rim was bent(Honestly seen that excuse used on here this year)

and since this Earle we're talking about...Yes I know that Hector isn't very good and you could beat us by 20...But we did something ya'll didn't...We Beat England :D

We don't make excuses son, we've got 7 titles...

NEark tigers

Have you fun, boys.....

Question: How many titles does England have?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 13, 2015, 12:05:15 am
Have you fun, boys.....

Question: How many titles does England have?

The same amount Earle gonna win this year. Zero.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bodyguard on March 12, 2015, 11:57:08 pm
Quote from: HF on March 12, 2015, 06:20:22 pm

We don't make excuses son, we've got 7 titles...

So, just like in football, y'all talk about how you the team to beat, then after you get beat, you revert back to history. Uhmmm Kay.

Bodyguard

March 13, 2015, 12:38:07 am #89 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:40:00 am by Bodyguard
Sure, that's what winning titles do for you Green One but check my post, I never trash talk that we will beat anyone. I congratulate, never hate, illustrated school spirit and try to motivate... Not necessarily in that order... I actually played the game, knocked out first round one year, made it to semis another and then won it all the next, so I know it's all about who is the best that night, that game in the tournament. True Earlites don't come on here and boast and brag like the perception carries, that's mostly outsiders that believe in our athletes, coaches and ability to "getter done!" Otherwise we just like a good healthy game of competition and trash talking on the court is part of the game... Good luck to England and JC, one team will walk away with a title and it will become a relic for the ages and school tradition, History Green one, no one can reverse that...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bodyguard on March 13, 2015, 12:38:07 am
Sure, that's what winning titles do for you Green One but check my post, I never trash talk that we will beat anyone. I congratulate, never hate, illustrated school spirit and try to motivate... Not necessarily in that order... I actually played the game, knocked out first round one year, made it to semis another and then won it all the next, so I know it's all about who is the best that night, that game in the tournament. True Earlites don't come on here and boast and brag like the perception carries, that's mostly outsiders that believe in our athletes, coaches and ability to "getter done!" Otherwise we just like a good healthy game of competition and trash talking on the court is part of the game... Good luck to England and JC, one team will walk away with a title and it will become a relic for the ages and school tradition, History Green one, no one can reverse that...

If you don't trash talk, you are one of the FEW Earle fans that don't. As for history, that's all any of us have, nothing beyond the present is a giving.

WPWells

What are you trying to achieve here, pick? You talked for a long time during the game about how there would be excuses or Earle fans would all leave, neither of which happened. Now you're so obsessed with the fact that Earle fans trash talk...here's a secret: so does everyone else on this board. Not sure what your motivation is but you clearly have some sort of agenda against Earle posters

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 13, 2015, 08:21:23 am #92 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:24:02 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 13, 2015, 07:35:45 am
What are you trying to achieve here, pick? You talked for a long time during the game about how there would be excuses or Earle fans would all leave, neither of which happened. Now you're so obsessed with the fact that Earle fans trash talk...here's a secret: so does everyone else on this board. Not sure what your motivation is but you clearly have some sort of agenda against Earle posters

Well, not that I have to explain myself to you, but I will anyway.

In case what part of a college education you have achieved so far has failed to teach you reading comprehension, you should notice that as I said, the Earle fans who have repeatedly talked about how great they were, have disappeared since the loss. Just like all during football season, they were going to "take over " 2A, cause they were 3A last year, then after the j.c. beat down, they disappeared. 

As far as what I'm trying to achieve, I'm not trying to achieve anything other than messing around.

So take your want to be f.f. board policing skills and get to class.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 13, 2015, 08:21:23 am

In case what part of a college education you have achieved so far has failed to teach you reading comprehension, you should notice that as I said, the Earle fans who have repeatedly talked about how great they were, have disappeared since the loss. Just like all during football season, they were going to "take over " 2A, cause they were 3A last year, then after the j.c. beat down, they disappeared. 

As far as what I'm trying to achieve, I'm not trying to achieve anything other than messing around.

Why do you so much animosity towards Bulldog Nation?.....

Talk about hate to a new level. What has Des Arc done in any sport in recent memory? If you think for one second that after we lost, we was to disappear you are very sadly mistaken. I believe you are bitter individual that hates EXCELLENCE & TRADITION.  The last thing I heard about Des Arc was was a 60-0 thrashing by Junction City in the 2013 AA Football Championship.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 13, 2015, 04:04:46 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 13, 2015, 08:21:23 am

Why do you so much animosity towards Bulldog Nation?.....

Talk about hate to a new level. What has Des Arc done in any sport in recent memory? If you think for one second that after we lost, we was to disappear you are very sadly mistaken. I believe you are bitter individual that hates EXCELLENCE & TRADITION.  The last thing I heard about Des Arc was was a 60-0 thrashing by Junction City in the 2013 AA Football Championship.

I hate no one. I was just trying to have some fun. Most Earle fans like to talk trash, so I was just playing along, but I guess I forced some to get deep in their feelings. Oh well.

But as you can see, since the loss, MOST of the people who were claiming Earle straight to the title game, have shut up, rolled up their mom's computer cords and have checked out till football season. Most seem to be very arrogant and conceited, and can't handle a little rubbing back when they lose.

Me, I was here the day of the 60-0 thrashing by j.c., unlike the Earle posters after j.c. ended y'alls season in football.

dragondad

Pick may not be "right".....but he ain't wrong!    ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 13, 2015, 06:53:05 pm #96 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:56:29 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: dragondad on March 13, 2015, 06:36:07 pm

Lol, I truly hope they don't think I'm losing sleep, or gonna stop.

But it has messed up my hair. 😱

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 13, 2015, 06:53:05 pm
Quote from: dragondad on March 13, 2015, 06:36:07 pm

Lol, I truly hope they don't think I'm losing sleep, or gonna stop.

But it has messed up my hair. 😱
Lol  ;D

Bodyguard

Not sensitive Eagle Man, we just notice your constant condescending input when it comes to Earle Athletics. I've never said that Earle was going to run the 2A, he'll we are from the 2A, this is our home. We were always the smallest 3A School, our town is small like everyone else in 2A, yea we got a few 3A Championships but with the exception of a few top tier programs Charleston, Prescott, McGehee, Rivercrest, Episcopal, fudging numbers on school numbers Fountain Lake with the Football field on top of a mountain and 78 kids on the football team (nothing but money son), most of us always thought that 2A was tougher. In my time it was your Dermont, Eudora, Stamps, Marvel, Lonoke and Beebe but times have changed, some of those teams are now higher classifications. Every poster talking trash about Earle ain't from Earle so Pick cut out trying to give our program a bad name, yea we've got a few loud mouths but everyone does...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bodyguard on March 13, 2015, 09:54:35 pm
Not sensitive Eagle Man, we just notice your constant condescending input when it comes to Earle Athletics. I've never said that Earle was going to run the 2A, he'll we are from the 2A, this is our home. We were always the smallest 3A School, our town is small like everyone else in 2A, yea we got a few 3A Championships but with the exception of a few top tier programs Charleston, Prescott, McGehee, Rivercrest, Episcopal, fudging numbers on school numbers Fountain Lake with the Football field on top of a mountain and 78 kids on the football team (nothing but money son), most of us always thought that 2A was tougher. In my time it was your Dermont, Eudora, Stamps, Marvel, Lonoke and Beebe but times have changed, some of those teams are now higher classifications. Every poster talking trash about Earle ain't from Earle so Pick cut out trying to give our program a bad name, yea we've got a few loud mouths but everyone does...

I'm not trying to give Earle a bad name, there are plenty of loud mouth Earle posters to handle that. I have done stated I was just messing around. People need to not take things so personal.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas