• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got Pottsville/Clarksville Score 2/10

Started by whoknew, February 10, 2006, 11:57:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whoknew

I have heard that Clarksville won, but it is the point spread that I care about.  Anyone have it, or a general idea (i.e. More or less than 7 pts)............

basketball4

February 11, 2006, 12:07:12 am #1 Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 12:13:19 am by basketball4
Clarksville won, but only by 5.  I dont think they understood the circumstances.  Seeing as Clarksville just held the ball and didnt even attempt to shoot the last 35 seconds of the fourth quarter.  Pottsville was smart by not fouling and trying to get the ball back to cut the game closer.  Smart play.

Now Pottsville will be third seed and Clarksville should end up fourth.

whoknew

what about the score of the mayflower/lamar game?

cville_panther5

clarksville will play the winner of clinton and dover..  pottsville will play the winner of mayflower and lamar.. 
now tell me who didnt know the circumstances..?

basketball4

Does anyone know for sure, without a doubt, what the top four spots are?
With Atkins, Dardenelle, Pottsville and Clarksville.

I have heard that Dardenelle is second and ive also heard that Pottsville is second.  Does anyone know for sure what the rankings are?

Mark Few's pupil

I will find out tomorrow morning and post a bracket with times on the website.

bbfan

Clarksville won, but only by 5.  I dont think they understood the circumstances.  Seeing as Clarksville just held the ball and didnt even attempt to shoot the last 35 seconds of the fourth quarter.
Rumor has it that JT did that on purpose so he could meet Clinton in the second round of district.  What's his deal with Clinton?

pantherfan66

It's called being smart.  Anyone in clarksville's shoes would rather play clinton/dover winner rather than mayflower/lamar winner.  Mayflower beat clarksville once already and you can throw the records out when clarksville and lamar meet.  Also if c'ville wins playing Atkins is better for c'ville than dardanelle they've beat them once this year as to dardanelle sweeped them.

Mark Few's pupil

If you aren't first then you are just playing for the position that helps your team out the most and it sounds like Coach Thompson did the smart thing.  As youthguy said, no coach in the league wants to play Mayflower in the district tournament.

cville_panther5

Im Not Saying Clarksville Will Go Into Clinton, On There Home Court, And Walk Over Them- But With Longs' Potiential For Mayflower and Lamar Being A Rivarly Game..  We Would Rather Take Our Chances..  No Disrespect To Clinton AT ALL...  They Will Certainly Not Be Taken Lightly- But We Are Better Suited To Play Clinton For A Chance To Regionals Then We Are Mayflower Or Lamar.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas