• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pottsville vs. Atkins?

Started by allstar21, February 06, 2006, 10:51:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

allstar21

Who is going to win? Atkins is currently in first but if Pottsville wins, there will be a tie for first place.

razorbackfan3

Atkins will win  this one. nathanal has been playin good and does pottsville have anyone that can stop the captain.

basketball4

Ill have to go with Pottsville on this one.  They got that number 10 kid who nails every 3 he shoots.  Hes definately a guy for atkins to keep an eye on. 

Coright_0

Quote from: basketball4 on February 06, 2006, 06:53:50 pm
Ill have to go with Pottsville on this one.  They got that number 10 kid who nails every 3 he shoots.  Hes definately a guy for atkins to keep an eye on. 

Sorry but he didnt hit ever 3 he shot last time atkins played them, nobody from pottsville impressed me last game...pottsville better watch out or else its going to be another mercy rule.

spirit05

Atkins might've won tonight but pottsville didnt let them off easy... no where near the mercy rule 47-45

basketball4

Pottsville usually shoots beyond the arc better.  I think number 10 and 3 had two three's appeice and number 33 only had 1.  Which is much lower then normal.  Shots just werent fallin at the beginning for pottsville.  They kept it close though.

Apachefan

They will be hitting on all cylinders when Districts rolls around. Good Luck Pottsville.

Mark Few's pupil

Quote from: basketball4 on February 07, 2006, 10:40:49 pm
Pottsville usually shoots beyond the arc better. I think number 10 and 3 had two three's appeice and number 33 only had 1. Which is much lower then normal. Shots just werent fallin at the beginning for pottsville. They kept it close though.

Garrett Hill is #3 and he isn't a very good shooter anyways, he is more of a scoring point guard.  Larry Shingelar is #33 and he is a good shooter who had an off night.  Who is #10?  Does he even play?  The big kid (Woestman I think) #53 is who Pottsville fans better count their lucky stars moved to Pottsville.  He is a very good roll playing post.

The score last night was 47-45 but it wasn't indicative of the outcome.  Pottsville hit two three's in the final 15 seconds with Atkins' subs in to cut it close.

spirit05

#10 is John Fletcher. He transferred from Russellville. Woestman's from russellville too and he makes up for the size pottsville lost last year

basketball4

Quote from: aphsports.com on February 08, 2006, 11:50:40 am
Quote from: basketball4 on February 07, 2006, 10:40:49 pm
Pottsville usually shoots beyond the arc better. I think number 10 and 3 had two three's appeice and number 33 only had 1. Which is much lower then normal. Shots just werent fallin at the beginning for pottsville. They kept it close though.

Garrett Hill is #3 and he isn't a very good shooter anyways, he is more of a scoring point guard. Larry Shingelar is #33 and he is a good shooter who had an off night. Who is #10? Does he even play? The big kid (Woestman I think) #53 is who Pottsville fans better count their lucky stars moved to Pottsville. He is a very good roll playing post.

The score last night was 47-45 but it wasn't indicative of the outcome. Pottsville hit two three's in the final 15 seconds with Atkins' subs in to cut it close.

Number 3 shot it from way outside the 3 point line and that was the only shot made with subs in.  The subs didnt make a difference because he shot it from so far out.  Then they hit another after the starters were put back in. 

By the way # 10 made two threes and he started.   

Shoe21

HOW MANY POINTS DID HILL AND SHINGLER HAVE BECAUSE I DOTN THINK IT WAS THAT MANY

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas