• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Atkins & Clinton

Started by rhs06, February 04, 2006, 07:21:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhs06

If atkins makes it to regionals and clinton dosent would yalls students be interested joing the red devil rowdies? jw

petey24g

why would you want our fans, besides the fact that Bobo is public enemy #1 in clinton, but why our fans

Mark Few's pupil

Quote from: petey24g on February 04, 2006, 08:28:24 pm
why would you want our fans, besides the fact that Bobo is public enemy #1 in clinton, but why our fans

I don't get it, why is Bobo public enemy #1 in Clinton?  Could it be a racist thing?

Shoe21

I think it is a racist thing.....Also i think it is stupid when atkins always goes to clinton they have black refs....

petey24g

its not a racist thing, atkins and clinton has sort of been a rivalry, and this is the last year for it due to us moving to 4a, like him and josh have been the best in our grade at basketball for the past few years in our conference (mcarley and #24 from mayflower are not better than either), and the whole football thing. If you make it to regiojnals you will prolly not be the least cheered for team...(dardanelle)

Shoe21

Well i would like to know why clinton gets on bobo's case all the timea and no one elses case on the atkins basketball team?

petey24g

its not racist...when mayflower came here the only person whos case we were on was bradley longs

Mark Few's pupil

You still haven't answered the question yet.  Why not get on Avery or Talkington?  Why get on Terence?

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: aphsports.com on February 05, 2006, 01:12:17 pm
You still haven't answered the question yet.  Why not get on Avery or Talkington?  Why get on Terence?

Because Terrance is a sophomore, and his uncles, dad, and others that share his last name have a combined 10 miles rushing against Clinton in football, and probably 5000 points in basketball against them.

Wow, the mighty Yellowjackets "fans" try to pile on a sophomore.  Terrance needs to remember that people that are ignorant know nothing else but to lash out at something they don't understand.  Terrance is blessed with talent, and works harder than any kid I've ever seen, and he puts up with a bunch because of his last name.  I challenge some of you redneck losers to put yourself in his shoes sometime. 

My prediction is that Terrance is a winner in life, grows up to be very successful, have a great career, and live in a big house.  You losers who yell racial insults at him will wind up in the big house.  I guess I should interpret that for you, but surely somebody will for me.

petey24g

i hate to admit it but he is right sort of, if you noticed the other night it was the football team targeting, football has the most to do with it, but i have to say he has improved a lot since i last seen him play (jr high district tourny he played us)

Mark Few's pupil

Clap for you Arthur.

He improved so much because of the time he puts in off the court and field after and before practice.  He is the hardest working 15 (or 16 I can't remember) I have ever met.  Keep up the good work Terence.

petey24g

you cant just say he improved, what about all the other sophmores that made the jump from jr high to starting in highschool. Josh graham, Jon Mcarley, Seth Parish, #24 from Mayflower, Mccormick and i guess even Octavius. Terence has improved alot, but you guys act like he is a holy man. Also i heard something happened to your bus. I dont know what, so could you tell me???

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas