• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clintons home court brings gifts?

Started by rhs06, February 04, 2006, 04:24:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhs06

the refs will do everything they can do to keep them from losing but not good enough last night in the boys game,and our girls got cheated out of a win.

petey24g

From what I saw of the game, Clinton's girls handled Atkins on their own

Apachefan

Like I said before Pottsville got beat in Clinton, You had better be prepared for a fight. The refs don't see it both ways there. Good Luck to who ever has got to go there.

cville_panther5

I Feel Sorry For ANYONE Who Plays Clinton In The District Tournament- Its VERY Possible There Will Be A HUGE Upset- Not B/C They Did Good Either...

WarriorPride08

petey24g

i dont know why you guys are worried about district...our record at home is 3-3, how is there cheating going on???

spirit05

Quote from: Apachefan on February 04, 2006, 07:50:14 pm
Like I said before Pottsville got beat in Clinton, You had better be prepared for a fight. The refs don't see it both ways there. Good Luck to who ever has got to go there.
Quote from: petey24g on February 05, 2006, 11:02:38 pm
i dont know why you guys are worried about district...our record at home is 3-3, how is there cheating going on???

I don't have much to say about the refs at Clinton other than the fact that no matter how good a team is before district, those refs will definitely play a part in who gets the advantage on the court.

athletic supporter

petey24g

give some SPECIFIC examples of how the refs have cheated YOUR team?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas