• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best scorer in 3AAA North

Started by shakes, November 21, 2005, 12:25:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shakes

Who do u think is the best at scoring when u need them to get a basket??

DaDa Balla

FootballGuy43

If you want a clutch player, turn to Wynn.

DaDa Balla

number4sbiggestfan

to_the_top

wynn, hansen from highland, herum from highland, ward...

tightend10

ballfreak05

Hansen is the best.....if everyone is wondering about scoring...i really wanna know who is the best at winning games?...Who is the playmaker?..who gets their team involved in the game?...i mean...everyone always is concentrating on how much they score...It doesn't really matter if you get beat..does it?

oldmanriver

I heard Wynn had like 28 against Highland, but they lost by 19 so that makes your point exactly.

kck10

Quote from: ballfreak05 on November 26, 2005, 01:48:04 pm
Hansen is the best.....if everyone is wondering about scoring...i really wanna know who is the best at winning games?...Who is the playmaker?..who gets their team involved in the game?...i mean...everyone always is concentrating on how much they score...It doesn't really matter if you get beat..does it?
Amen, Michael Jordan had 60 something points one year in the playoffs, but the Bulls still lost... Points do not matter, it is who gets the big "W" at the end of the game...

FootballGuy43

You'd have to give that title to Michael Throesch. This kid is proving game in and game out why Pocahontas' Sr. Boys squad is a force. He is picking up the slack. He had like 49 points against Hoxie and they won by 5 points.

USC

Roger (big ben)   you need to stop talkin crap bout hoxie you grad. from there last year. Just because you sat on the bench dont mean you can crap

FootballGuy43

Dude, i didn't say anything derogatory about hoxie did i........no i believe i didn't. I don't know what your beef is with me but you need to shut your dang mouth. I bet i know more about basketball than you know about how to keep your skulltrap closed.

StayinIcee

Roger Herriot is a complete fool he knows nothing about basketball, heck he couldnt beat a 3rd grader in a 1 on 1 game. As far as best scorer goes I think it will show in the District tournament at Hoxie. All of these teams will be playing and it will be quite exciting and very emotional.

FootballGuy43

Dude...........if you wanna talk trash about me that is fine, but do it off the board......you're not provin anything and you are making yourself look like a retard. Talk about what the topic is.......not who you hold a grudge against. I bet you are a punk who never played a single game of basketball in his life outside of playing in 6th grade on a playground.

Dali Lama13

either Hansen Wynn or Throesch i mean they all have the outside shot they all can take it to the basket they all can finish the play and with the exception of throesch, wynn and hansen are both great leaders. Its a shame that we dont get to watch the Hansen - Wynn matchup in the first round of the district tourny. It was very entertaining to watch both of them play at Westside.

FootballGuy43

Wynn is maturing very well. He is a leader. But Throesch is only a sophomore.......the guy demands the ball be in his hand when the game is on the line.

MustangBallerBabe

Why Dont Yall Grow Up..Get Sum Balls..And Quit Tha Name Callin..He Says One Thing..Bout Sum1..And You *JUMP HIS CASE*..Lemme Tell Ya..Your Cool!!

trojanman

mustang deserves a clap for that.

FootballGuy43

i can bounce for that.......good job girl. keep it up.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas