• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WALDRON

Started by 4AAA05, November 19, 2005, 12:15:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bling Bling

Quote from: The Recruiter on January 04, 2006, 03:12:43 am
Haven't heard much from you Waldron fellers lately. How is everything going with your situation down there.
Well we placed 3rd in the paris tourney. We beat paris last night. the girls lost last night, but i must say they played well to get that 7th place in the paris tourney lol. We play the Cardinals friday (thats gonna be a trip) and hopfully we'll come back with a win. Good luck tigers and congratulations on your victory over ozark.

waddle_10

we beat paris last night i think it was like 55-40 or 44 or i cant member. we beat em by 10+. we got farmington this friday hopefully it will be a good game.

The Recruiter

Quote from: Bling Bling on January 04, 2006, 03:18:18 pm
Haven't heard much from you Waldron fellers lately. How is everything going with your situation down there.
Well we placed 3rd in the paris tourney. We beat paris last night. the girls lost last night, but i must say they played well to get that 7th place in the paris tourney lol. We play the Cardinals friday (thats gonna be a trip) and hopfully we'll come back with a win. Good luck tigers and congratulations on your victory over ozark.

Let us know how Friday night turns out Mr. bling bling. I haven't heard much about Farmington.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: The Recruiter on January 04, 2006, 11:51:12 pm

Let us know how Friday night turns out Mr. bling bling. I haven't heard much about Farmington.
Farmington is up by Fayetteville and they are a large AAA school. There mascot is the Cardinals. No need to thank me for the info...........................

The Recruiter

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe, The Defensive Guru on January 04, 2006, 11:54:57 pm
Quote from: The Recruiter on January 04, 2006, 11:51:12 pm

Farmington is up by Fayetteville and they are a large AAA school. There mascot is the Cardinals. No need to thank me for the info...........................

OK......... I wont.

Waddl3

i'm hacked off and can't sleep

Bling Bling

Quote from: Waddl3 on January 11, 2006, 12:03:45 am
i'm hacked off and can't sleep
j miles me too, i'm watchin wedding crashers to pass the time.

Nash Fan

Waddl3

mansfield beat us at home so we were mad

Bling Bling

Quote from: Waddl3 on January 11, 2006, 10:32:50 pm
mansfield beat us at home so we were mad
very true. turnovers killed us, we haven't commited that many turnovers since well mansfield of last year

Bling Bling

Theres got to be a curse because we just can't pull it off against mansfield.

Waddl3

dude i dont really know how to reply to that

waddle_10

we have beat em in football the past 2 years maybe its just a basketball thing

Nash Fan

Maybe you guys just suck like Mansfield.

MUZZY

Quote from: inyourface on January 12, 2006, 07:25:33 pm
You sure got a pretty mouth....................

Bling Bling

Quote from: MUZZY on January 12, 2006, 07:29:16 pm
Quote from: inyourface on January 12, 2006, 07:25:33 pm
You sure got a pretty mouth....................
you sure do

Nash Fan

I'm sorry. I just am mad because we lost to Mansfield.

Bling Bling

Quote from: inyourface on January 13, 2006, 12:02:47 pm
I'm sorry. I just am mad because we lost to Mansfield.
Mansfield beat Danville? when?

The Recruiter

Can somebody tell us the score of Waldron's game tonight.

waddle_10

i think it was subi 46-waldron 41

Bling Bling

Waddl3

i played the whole game like last year!!

Bling Bling

waddle_10

i think the subs werent too bad tonight compared tot usual

Waddl3

yeah roper might should've played a little more but it was ok

Bling Bling

if roper would've played more he would probly have gotten into foul trouble, and that would have put them on the line sooner. but it doesn't matter we lost anyway. it was a really good game though. I'm suprised there isn't any subi guys talkin about how they got screwed over or how they didn't play that good or if we had a different set of refs they would have blew us out.

waddle_10

the refs made some bad calls and missed some but they were pretty even i thought

waddle_10

we play at west fork tomorrow

The Recruiter

Quote from: SportsRlife on January 16, 2006, 06:10:07 pm
we play at west fork tomorrow

Good luck to you Bulldogs.

X RING

Hopefully W.F. doesn't get hot from three point range.

Waddl3

billsweeter

good game tonight waldron....kept us on our heels....did not help we played bad our post play was not to great and our rebounding was horrible.

sillygirls

when west fork has a bad3pt shooting night i bet thtey get stroked

billsweeter

we do lol.....but that has only happened 2 times this year so we are going to stick to what we do

Waddl3

good luck tongith wf

billsweeter

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas