• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WALDRON

Started by 4AAA05, November 19, 2005, 12:15:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4AAA05

this new coach is making a difference... for waldrons lack of size im surprised.  I've got high hopes this year.  GO DOGS beat LAVACA... and man that pang yang kid... he cracks me up

4AAA05

by the way-
waldron lavaca predictions...?

mANSgRAD

waldron sucks can't even make it to Regionals

Bling Bling

Quote from: mANSgRAD on November 19, 2005, 11:41:45 am
waldron sucks can't even make it to Regionals
Hey, it'll be aight

The Recruiter

Quote from: 4AAA05 on November 19, 2005, 12:16:53 am
by the way-

I'm taking Lavaca in this one, and I don't even know anything about them.

Bling Bling

Quote from: The Recruiter on November 19, 2005, 10:54:40 pm
Quote from: 4AAA05 on November 19, 2005, 12:16:53 am
by the way-

I'm taking Lavaca in this one, and I don't even know anything about them.
sucks that you took lavaca, cuz Waldron beat em......53 - 36                               Go Bulldogs

waldronsb

GO WALDRON i think the bulldogs are going to have one heck of a season, with the group of seniors they have this year the boys and the girls are going all the way!!!!

The Recruiter

They will be going all the way to the bus, after every game. You need to play some better teams before you start the talk about going all the way.

MUZZY

Quote from: The Recruiter on November 23, 2005, 10:40:30 pm
They will be going all the way to the bus, after every game. You need to play some better teams before you start the talk about going all the way.
Waldron will finish third in conference

The Recruiter

Quote from: MUZZY on November 23, 2005, 10:47:04 pm
Quote from: The Recruiter on November 23, 2005, 10:40:30 pm
Waldron will finish third in conference

You must know something that I don't.

MUZZY

Waldron will be much improved this year, and for right now, I don't see Mansfield beating them.

The Recruiter

Quote from: MUZZY on November 23, 2005, 11:31:31 pm
Waldron will be much improved this year, and for right now, I don't see Mansfield beating them.

So you think Waldron will beat Ozark and West Fork. I don't think they will beat Subi or Farmington.

BILL!

What makes you say that Waldron will beat Mansfield. We still have a lot of room for improvement, its still early in the season.

Bling Bling

i think waldron will beat subi, farmington/fayetteville, ozark, westfork and mansfield

unclevetren

lol farmington/fayetteville.........i think waldron will suprise everyone and NO mansfield will not even come close to beating waldron or anybody else for that matter

billsweeter

Waldron will not beat west fork, farmington, or subi.........just settle for fourth in confrence it will not get any better

Bling Bling

Quote from: billsweeter on November 24, 2005, 02:45:45 pm
Waldron will not beat west fork, farmington, or subi.........just settle for fourth in confrence it will not get any better
let those games decide how waldron will do

The Recruiter

You will be lucky to come in 4th.

waddle_10

why do you say we would be lucky to come in fourth?

The Recruiter

Quote from: SportsRlife on November 24, 2005, 10:25:02 pm
why do you say we would be lucky to come in fourth?

You will have Subi on top, it will be either Farmington or Ozark for 2nd and 3rd and I believe West Fork in 4th.

The Recruiter

You cant take Ozark out of the mix, they have been scoring a lot of points each game.

waddle_10

i think all spots are open right now

The Recruiter

Quote from: SportsRlife on November 24, 2005, 10:47:08 pm
Quote from: SportsRlife on November 24, 2005, 10:47:08 pm

You are right sportsrlife, all spots are open right now. I am not taking you guys out of the mix either because anything can happen when the games are played. I am basing my predictions on who everybody is playing in the preseason and what the out come of those games are. Some are playing a lot more difficult schedule then Waldron. I am not saying that you guys cant get into the top 4. But for right now those are my preseason picks.

sillygirls

welll i dont see ozark getting ahead of waldron.......because last year they smoked 'em and they dont have anybody new..........and west fork lost everyone.......subi, well we all remember what waldron did to them........farmington is the only question.....how are they doin? waldron played them tough last year...and mansfield and paris no one cares about

The Recruiter

Well I guess everybody is entitled to there own opinion.

n0toriousnrg

Quote from: sillygirls on November 25, 2005, 12:04:43 pm
welll i dont see ozark getting ahead of waldron.......because last year they smoked 'em and they dont have anybody new..........and west fork lost everyone.......subi, well we all remember what waldron did to them........farmington is the only question.....how are they doin? waldron played them tough last year...and mansfield and paris no one cares about

i care... how can you navigate through narnia without eagles!!?? omg. get your head out!

Dunker

Who does Waldron play next?

Bling Bling

Quote from: Dunker on November 25, 2005, 11:12:46 pm
little ol van cove, then mena right after that

HEFF

Quote from: Bling Bling on November 26, 2005, 01:31:54 am
How good are those teams?

Bling Bling

Quote from: HEFF on November 26, 2005, 10:08:51 am
Quote from: Bling Bling on November 26, 2005, 01:31:54 am
How good are those teams?
van cove sucks, and mena usually has a good team every year.

Skawtydawg

Did Bling Bling say that waldron would beat Fayetteville? Tell me I misread his message. That would be like Fayetteville Football team playing them. over before the game started.

Bling Bling

Quote from: Skawtydawg on November 28, 2005, 06:32:56 pm
Did Bling Bling say that waldron would beat Fayetteville? Tell me I misread his message. That would be like Fayetteville Football team playing them. over before the game started.
what i was referring to was that fayetteville players transfer to farmington because they couldn't make the team for a 5A school and could for a 3A. thats the word around here. so farmington/fayetteville means that some fayetteville players combine with farmington! not that hard to figure out

unclevetren

Quote from: Bling Bling on November 28, 2005, 06:46:49 pm
Quote from: Skawtydawg on November 28, 2005, 06:32:56 pm
what i was referring to was that fayetteville players transfer to farmington because they couldn't make the team for a 5A school and could for a 3A. thats the word around here. so farmington/fayetteville means that some fayetteville players combine with farmington! not that hard to figure out

hahahhaha w0rd?

Dog DeVille

Sillygirls I don't know who you are but that was one of the stupidest statements a person could make:

"welll i dont see ozark getting ahead of waldron.......because last year they smoked 'em and they dont have anybody new..........and west fork lost everyone.......subi, well we all remember what waldron did to them........farmington is the only question.....how are they doin? waldron played them tough last year...and mansfield and paris no one cares about  "

You can't leave Mansfield and/or Paris out.  Anytime you discount a team out you will get your but kicked and then laughed at, especially on this board. 

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

The_Kidd

Well Waldron now 5-0 is a great feeling for the players the coaches and the FANS---yep they emorphasize and hastily use their diverse senses to pummel their apponents they just work on their 3rd and 4th quarters but STILL 5-0 nonetheless---Yep The BULLDOGZ Will ROCK Yur FREAKIN' Sockz OFF!!!

Bling Bling

Quote from: The_Kidd on November 30, 2005, 08:31:13 am
Yep The BULLDOGZ Will ROCK Yur FREAKIN' Sockz OFF!!!
don't get carried away. Even though waldron has went undefeated in preseason, they haven't really played anybody that competitive. I just hope they can keep it up.

dirtybirdfan20

Quote from: Dog DeVille on November 29, 2005, 12:08:04 pm
Sillygirls I don't know who you are but that was one of the stupidest statements a person could make:

"welll i dont see ozark getting ahead of waldron.......because last year they smoked 'em and they dont have anybody new..........and west fork lost everyone.......subi, well we all remember what waldron did to them........farmington is the only question.....how are they doin? waldron played them tough last year...and mansfield and paris no one cares about "

Wow! thats all i have to say..

dirtybirdfan20

Anyone in waldrons conference could be undeafeted with that schedule they have. Talk when you play someone worth talkn ab please!

waddle_10

well since you asked so nicely

Bulldog_fan_2008

Ozark and Mansfield both suck. they always will. Waldron is doing great and i dont think anyone can stop us if we keep going undefeated. the momentum behind that would be impressive.

The Recruiter

Quote from: Bulldog_fan_2008 on December 01, 2005, 12:26:09 pm
Ozark and Mansfield both suck. they always will. Waldron is doing great and i dont think anyone can stop us if we keep going undefeated. the momentum behind that would be impressive.

I don't think anyone can stop you either, if you keep going undefeated. STUPID

n0toriousnrg

that's what you said 2 years ago in football when you had Sean "The Football God" Kearney.  Look what happened then!

15-14 MANSFIELD

Bling Bling

yeah that sucked a big one. but sean was really good, he ran for over 2100 yeards...thats impressive

Bling Bling

Ozark and Mansfield both suck. they always will.
Ozark doesn't suck, they were young and had a bad year last year. look back a few years how well did they do. Pretty dang good. They should do pretty good this year, they have everybody back from last year. Mansfield isn't going to do as well as they have in past years, but they don't suck.

n0toriousnrg

/clap for bling bling.

Bling Bling

i knew all that gloating would come back and get us. the bulldogs lost to mena by 5. 51-46, they played one heck of a game though.

waddle_10

it sucked loosing but had to happen sometime. and i agree that some of the gloating is plain stupid and insane. bling blind did you ever figure out the number

[el_CaC]

Quote from: Bling Bling on December 01, 2005, 04:38:46 pm
Ozark and Mansfield both suck. they always will.
Ozark doesn't suck, they were young and had a bad year last year. look back a few years how well did they do. Pretty dang good. They should do pretty good this year, they have everybody back from last year. Mansfield isn't going to do as well as they have in past years, but they don't suck.

I was about to say before last year, I could have sworn Waldron didnt even had basketball program ??? I guess when your team has a down year you notice who they actually play.

The_Kidd

Yep A Bad Loss for the Dogz last nite put they'll pick themselves up and try again to WIN and go for that gold baby go for that gold --- Take It To The Limit ! ! !

Dog DeVille

Ya gotta love The_Kidd.  HE BELIEVES

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas