• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's back in 2016.

Started by Nomad1324, May 01, 2015, 05:43:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad1324

One of the beat rivalries in the state is back due to the reclassification.

Hoxie and Walnut Ridge will be, more than likely, in the same conference. Reviving a rivalry that unfortunately hasn't been played in a while.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Nomad1324 on May 01, 2015, 05:43:39 am
One of the beat rivalries in the state is back due to the reclassification.

Hoxie and Walnut Ridge will be, more than likely, in the same conference. Reviving a rivalry that unfortunately hasn't been played in a while.

If the AAA splits Walnut Ridge and Hoxie into different conferences, then all 200+ plus members should leave the AAA....Just my honest opinion.

Pit Bull

It might make more sense to worry about what 3A will do with the Arrival of Newport than this rivalry... Maybe...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Pit Bull on May 01, 2015, 02:48:21 pm
It might make more sense to worry about what 3A will do with the Arrival of Newport than this rivalry... Maybe...

They aren't from South Arkansas or the 3A-4 so they must not be any good..

whippersnapper

Quote from: HF on May 01, 2015, 02:50:45 pm

I guess we will see. We do have the longest playoff streak of 28 straight years....oh and 35 out of the last 36 years. in the playoffs as well.  Go Hounds Go!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: whippersnapper on May 01, 2015, 04:02:32 pm
Quote from: HF on May 01, 2015, 02:50:45 pm

I guess we will see. We do have the longest playoff streak of 28 straight years....oh and 35 out of the last 36 years. in the playoffs as well.  Go Hounds Go!

Charleston isn't far behind that....26 or 27 years...Close to 20 consecutive with a win in the first round...See the 3A-4 is truly better :D

*In case you don't know, I'm not from Charleston...

OLDSCHOOL82

Its about time for catchthegreyhoundtick to show back up!

adaptedtigerfan

I'm starting to think this whole making the playoffs thing is a joke now...   5 teams..  Come on now.  I love today's society...   Everybody's a winner!!    (Unless you are from Booneville).  8)

Paperman

I believe Walnut Ridge and Newport will be in the 3A-3 and Cedar Ridge and Melbourne will be moving elsewhere! Makes since, so it probably won't happen. Will be nice to get back to a full 8 team conference for all major sports.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on May 01, 2015, 11:14:59 pm
I'm starting to think this whole making the playoffs thing is a joke now...   5 teams..  Come on now.  I love today's society...   Everybody's a winner!!    (Unless you are from Booneville).  8)
bazinga

Hootie

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on May 01, 2015, 11:14:59 pm

It's almost like the NBA Eastern conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas