• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-3A

Started by 3aDomination69, October 20, 2011, 11:38:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3aDomination69

Who's gonna win the championship east or west?

Fourth and One

The West will win it, and it will Be lincoln

3aDomination69

Quote from: Fourth and One on October 20, 2011, 11:39:14 am
Lincoln shouldn't have a problem beating who they play from the east

badcat

Congrats to the Mountain View Jr Yellow Jackets for their win over the Jr Lincoln Wolves last night to win the Championship!!!!!!!!

Oldbadger

Quote from: badcat on November 04, 2011, 11:57:02 am
Congrats to the Mountain View Jr Yellow Jackets for their win over the Jr Lincoln Wolves last night to win the Championship!!!!!!!!
I congratulate them too.  But is was a sad exhibition with the officiating.  Timekeeper for Mountain view did not know how to run the clock, or should I say, stop the clock.  One minute and twenty seconds left in the game.  Lincoln moving quickly and steadily down the field.  Dead ball foul.  Clock should not start until ball is snapped.  It ran 20 seconds off before Lincoln ran another play.  Time not put back on clock.  9 seconds left.  Clock is stopped because reciever runs out of bounds.  Ball snapped to Lincoln, six seconds later  reciever out of bounds on about the one.  Official calls for clock to stop.  It kept running denying Lincoln an opportunity for another play and possibly winning the game.  Officials would not restore the 2 seconds.  Most flags were against Lincoln.  Only when Lincoln had long runs or passes were they thrown.  The official on Lincolns side never threw a flag.  MV coach apologized to Lincoln for the bad officiating.  Terrible exhibition of officiating.  By the way, I watched a replay of the game.  MV had a total of 19 yards the entire second half.

gametime

Quote from: 3aDomination69 on October 20, 2011, 12:48:09 pm
Quote from: Fourth and One on October 20, 2011, 11:39:14 am
Lincoln shouldn't have a problem beating who they play from the east
I guess they had problems again

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas