• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosnell@arkadelphia

Started by Ghs21, November 03, 2018, 01:38:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghs21

Tough road for gosnell. I think they can put up a fight if they click on all cylinders

Redskin2015

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 03, 2018, 01:38:12 pm
Tough road for gosnell. I think they can put up a fight if they click on all cylinders
Gosnell will have to play their best game of the year to stay in this one

ISU7

I do know Gosnell defense will not back down they are very aggressive.  Good luck too my son and his Pirates teammates.

Redskin2015

Quote from: ISU7 on November 03, 2018, 03:32:07 pm
I do know Gosnell defense will not back down they are very aggressive.  Good luck too my son and his Pirates teammates.
The pirates have a very tough road ahead of them but they are always a dark horse they have the talent in the backfield to make some noise

JoeWho

Arkadelphia will welcome the Gosnell Pirates to our side of the state.  Bring a crowd because we love a full house!   ;D

Our last meeting was a 7 to 6 win for us.  We drove a long ways for that one. 
I remember how COLD is was.   ::)   

Come on down.  Its your turn to drive!    ;D

RyanLR

Arkadelphia is playing with their hair on fire the last few weeks. 5-5 record is so deceiving because that is a really good football team. Gosnell has speed though and I got to watch Cadarious Young last year and he's a good one.

Razorhummer

Going to go with Arkadelphia. Toughest schedule in 4A and they are peaking at the right time as well.

justafan33

That drive sucks,  both ways

HeadBussa08

Arkie pulls away in this won. somewhere around 44-13. Badgers are rolling right now and not many in the state want to see this group show up on their side of the bracket.

TrenchHogs

Games are way to long for Gosnell with their lack of depth. Seems to get them each year. Not trying to take anything from Gosnell as I am a Gosnell alumni BUT they simply do not have the size, speed, or depth that a matchup like this will require. Outside of NEA is a whole different animal....
I say it will be competitive in the first half but Arkadoo continues to roll 42-7.

hogjay

Arkadelphia is getting hot at the right time.  They will make it to round 2

mharris31696

Arkadelphias O-Line finally got going and the Badgers are definitely playing their best ball of the season going into the playoffs. I remember the last time these two met was a defensive battle. Not saying its gonna be easy but the Badgers should roll into round two.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: TrenchHogs on November 05, 2018, 10:13:12 am
Games are way to long for Gosnell with their lack of depth. Seems to get them each year. Not trying to take anything from Gosnell as I am a Gosnell alumni BUT they simply do not have the size, speed, or depth that a matchup like this will require. Outside of NEA is a whole different animal....
I say it will be competitive in the first half but Arkadoo continues to roll 42-7.

not alot of faith in NEA football. Those 9 state final appearances for the Colts must have been a fluke.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 07, 2018, 08:39:09 pm
not alot of faith in NEA football. Those 9 state final appearances for the Colts must have been a fluke.
🤣😂💯

TrenchHogs

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 07, 2018, 08:39:09 pm

Hey, all props to Rivercrest. I said it a bit ago that Rivercrest is the best team in the NEA this year. But, outside of Crest the entire NEA is weak compared to the rest of the state...not just in 4A. Heck, I played at Gosnell..grew up there. We ended a Rivercrest 17 game winning streak my senior year. Now I coach in central Arkansas so comparing everything that I've seen over the past several years, I feel I can accurately say that. The faith I do have in NEA is with Crest... they're the only somewhat consistently competitive team come playoff time.... in my opinion. (as much as that pains me to say...)

Ghs21

Will there be anyway to watch this game

ISU7

Quote from: TrenchHogs on November 08, 2018, 09:36:36 am
Hey, all props to Rivercrest. I said it a bit ago that Rivercrest is the best team in the NEA this year. But, outside of Crest the entire NEA is weak compared to the rest of the state...not just in 4A. Heck, I played at Gosnell..grew up there. We ended a Rivercrest 17 game winning streak my senior year. Now I coach in central Arkansas so comparing everything that I've seen over the past several years, I feel I can accurately say that. The faith I do have in NEA is with Crest... they're the only somewhat consistently competitive team come playoff time.... in my opinion. (as much as that pains me to say...)
So you saying Osceola is weak.

501Arkansas

Ghs21

Jsmith48

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 09, 2018, 01:06:58 am

Arkadelphia usually live streams their games. Don't know the link. Their Facebook page is called Badger Athletics, it may be on that.

Jsmith48

Ghs21

TrenchHogs

Quote from: ISU7 on November 08, 2018, 11:12:10 pm
So you saying Osceola is weak.

Compared to the whole state? I believe they are more of an average team. Can they win it all in 3A with the athletes they have? Of course. However, they are too inconsistent in my opinion to be labeled anything more than average.
I am rooting for all the NEA playoff teams, heck I grew up playing against Osceola when Korliss Marshall was their.
I'm just saying what I feel is accurate based on what I've seen over the past several years.

Oldbadger

Hey Gosnell folks! It's a beautiful day here in Badgertown. No rain in the forecast and temps projected to be in the mid forties. If you are coming to see the game please be careful and drive safely. Many of our folks were impressed with the friendliness of your people when they last visited your town. We will try hard to return that favor. As I said earlier, drive safely and we welcome you to Arkadelphia! Good luck tonight, but not too much!lol

redandgray

richboy

About that time for some Badger football! 😈
Arky 45
Gosnell 14

501Arkansas

Quote from: TrenchHogs on November 09, 2018, 09:28:48 am
Compared to the whole state? I believe they are more of an average team. Can they win it all in 3A with the athletes they have? Of course. However, they are too inconsistent in my opinion to be labeled anything more than average.
I am rooting for all the NEA playoff teams, heck I grew up playing against Osceola when Korliss Marshall was their.
I'm just saying what I feel is accurate based on what I've seen over the past several years.
😂😂😂too funny

richboy

richboy

Arky return a fumble
Arky 16
Gosnell 0
1 min 1st

richboy

Ghs21

Turn overs have Killed the pirates all year long no different tonight

richboy

JoeWho

JoeWho

Badgers touchdown.

Throw the score out there rich boy!

Ghs21

richboy

Badgers hold on to the shutout.
arky 37
Gosnell 0
Final

GHS_08

Can anyone tell me why gosnell went back to the double wing the last few years?

bigchief72455

Not sure. We have a few teams that run it in this conference.

GHS_08

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 09, 2018, 09:59:11 pm
Not sure. We have a few teams that run it in this conference.

Gosnell had a lot of success running the spread when moody was there.

Ghs21

Gosnell doesn't have the depth size  or the amount of athletes they had when moody was there

Missco

Last years team was better than any team that Moody had.

Ghs21

Quote from: Missco on November 09, 2018, 10:17:29 pm
Last years team was better than any team that Moody had.
I'm not sure about that. The years with Blackman mullins griffin and Henry were some pretty good teams.

Ghs21

They had a lot more size and talent just had tougher second round opponents. ( arkadelphia 1 point loss star city came back and won by a touchdown) star city was actually good that year

GHS_08

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 09, 2018, 10:20:02 pm
I'm not sure about that. The years with Blackman mullins griffin and Henry were some pretty good teams.

2014-2015 were the best teams gosnell has had in a long time

bigchief72455

Missco

Those teams were good. I sure would have loved to see those teams with Barbaree at the helm.

Ghs21

Quote from: Missco on November 09, 2018, 11:08:22 pm
Those teams were good. I sure would have loved to see those teams with Barbaree at the helm.
yes I'd love to see what he could have done with that much talent after seeing what he's done the past few years with what he's had

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas