• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton @ Rison

Started by PurpleGold1, October 20, 2017, 11:40:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner

Rison
57 (79.2%)
Hampton
15 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: October 28, 2017, 11:41:35 pm

PurpleGold1

dawgpound

Hgalum50

Hope it's a good one, but don't think it will be!

razorcardsfan11

Winner gets the number 2 seed. I don't think it will be close. Rison will win by 20+

HG Hornet

Sorry Hampton, but you guys won't win this one.  Them Wildcats are fuzzed up and mad right now, and you know after a 6 turnover game last night with us that they aren't gonna pull that again. 

Just enjoy the 3 seed......that's where we were last year when we made some noise in the playoffs.

SOUTHARK99

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 21, 2017, 09:20:14 am
Sorry Hampton, but you guys won't win this one.  Them Wildcats are fuzzed up and mad right now, and you know after a 6 turnover game last night with us that they aren't gonna pull that again. 

Just enjoy the 3 seed......that's where we were last year when we made some noise in the playoffs.

CHG was the 2 seed from the 8 last year

HG Hornet

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on October 21, 2017, 09:29:48 am
CHG was the 2 seed from the 8 last year
Yes, you're correct.  I remembered us having losses to both Rison and Hampton, but I forgot about the tie breaker with Rison because of the Strong game.  I stand corrected.

bulldawg2016

This game will be closer than people thinks! Dawgs win by 1 for the second straight week!

dawgpound

If Hampton shows up and rison wants to put the ball on the ground Hampton will beat em. they say they have had a couple bad games so far this year so it can and probably will happen again

bulldawg2016

Whenever that run isn't working maybe they will throw the ball a couple times like they did against HG! 😂

The Beast Of 08

I also think it will be a close game. Rison wins though in a very short game due to the amount that each team runs the ball

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: dawgpound on October 21, 2017, 12:43:46 pm
If Hampton shows up and rison wants to put the ball on the ground Hampton will beat em. they say they have had a couple bad games so far this year so it can and probably will happen again
Before last night I would have never believed a Clay Totty team could turn the ball over 6 times. I know what he use to do when you fumbled in a game. I don't know if he can still do that though.

scholar

be good game don't think hpt will pull it off to many penalties either be motion in backfield or unsportsmanlike correct that maybe different lol

JHG my guide

Hampton wins at Rison. Dogs go deep into playoffs and will play for the title again.Will be the power house the next 3 yrs in 2A.......I said it to the guy that drives the Black Toyota early in the year

Hgalum50

Quote from: JHG my guide on October 21, 2017, 03:57:24 pm
Hampton wins at Rison. Dogs go deep into playoffs and will play for the title again.Will be the power house the next 3 yrs in 2A.......I said it to the guy that drives the Black Toyota early in the year
Where you get that logic? The bottom of a cracker jack box.

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 21, 2017, 04:12:03 pm
Look at their post count.

Hgalum50

sickwillie

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 21, 2017, 04:12:03 pm

Watch out alum. This guy knows his stuff. First time poster, long time reader. After all, who do you know that drives a black Toyota?

Hgalum50

Quote from: sickwillie on October 21, 2017, 06:24:07 pm

Watch out alum. This guy knows his stuff. First time poster, long time reader. After all, who do you know that drives a black Toyota?
😂😂 Got it now!

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: scholar on October 21, 2017, 02:44:21 pm
be good game don't think hpt will pull it off to many penalties either be motion in backfield or unsportsmanlike correct that maybe different lol

This kind of grammar/punctuation with that username... Hahaha! Man! I can't even keep a straight face...

MagicMike

I think talent wise these teams are pretty close. I'll pick rison by 14 on account of discipline. Hampton will cost themselves drives via penalties

scholar

dawgpound

Didn't have many penalties Friday night or that game could have been a different outcome. and bearden fumbled the opening kickoff and Hampton scoops and scored. they said he was down the film shows otherwise but we came out with a win

JHG my guide

Too all you haters, you take away the bad 6 mins Hampton had again Camden Harmony Grove and Hampton would still be in the driver seat for the conference championship. So, If hampton comes and plays mistake free football they will beat Rison and again go back to the championship game. So that is not from the jack in the box, just a PROVEN Fact.. and by the way, Hampton will be the power house in 2A the next 3-4 yrs just like the Alabama is in the SEC !!!! Roll Tide, and O Go Dogs!!

HG Hornet

Quote from: JHG my guide on October 22, 2017, 07:36:51 am
Too all you haters, you take away the bad 6 mins Hampton had again Camden Harmony Grove and Hampton would still be in the driver seat for the conference championship. So, If hampton comes and plays mistake free football they will beat Rison and again go back to the championship game. So that is not from the jack in the box, just a PROVEN Fact.. and by the way, Hampton will be the power house in 2A the next 3-4 yrs just like the Alabama is in the SEC !!!! Roll Tide, and O Go Dogs!!
You guys may be the 2A-8 Champ next year, but that's only because both CHG and Rison are moving to 3A and you won't have to deal with us.  You guys barely beat Fordyce and you'll be playing them in conference play beginning next year and it'll count now AND also there's a team in purple just north of the state line who'll probably give you just a little bit of competition.  We've scrimmaged them every year and they're on our schedule next year as well.  You'll get to know them!

As far as a bad 6 minutes against us.......the WHOLE game was bad for you except for the first 2 minutes!  After that, the CHG running backs ran wild on you and the defense throttled you. 

Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: JHG my guide on October 22, 2017, 07:36:51 am
Did flawlessthoughts make another account?! 😂🤣

Hgalum50

If you call 56 to 14 the drivers seat, I would hate to know what the passenger seat is like!

bear for life

I see chg being cocky you guys have and hard playoff draw I wouldn't be saying to much lol

PurpleGold1

Hampton posters always get a little salty when facts are thrown their way🤣🤣 They can't handle the truth.. The dawgs won't be at the championship game for some more odd years to come.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 22, 2017, 09:24:26 am
Did flawlessthoughts make another account?! 😂🤣

😂😂 I thought the same thing

Hgalum50

Aint nobody cocky bear for life just stating facts, we all know we have a tough one. Doesn't take a genius to see that. When you start throwing HG in the mix of another thread, you are gonna bring them out. This is about Hampton and Rison, lets keep it that way.

HG Hornet

Quote from: bear for life on October 22, 2017, 10:07:40 am
I see chg being cocky you guys have and hard playoff draw I wouldn't be saying to much lol
I wasn't being cocky.  He brought CHG into the conversation.  I've always been one NOT to make a bunch of bold statements and make guarantees that the kids can't live up to, but if he thought Hampton got beat by the Hornets because they had a "bad six minutes" he's wrong.  CHG outplayed them 95% of the game.

I know about the magnitude of the #1 seed in the playoffs.  Our coaches and players earned this spot with all their hard work, dedication, and talent the kids were born with.  They'll prepare and play as hard as they can.

I wish all the 2A-8 teams good luck in the playoffs, especially the Bearden Bears.

sickwillie

Quote from: PurpleGold1 on October 22, 2017, 10:45:41 am
Hampton posters always get a little salty when facts are thrown their way🤣🤣 They can't handle the truth.. The dawgs won't be at the championship game for some more odd years to come.

If not this year, Hampton will be back in Little Rock next year.

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: sickwillie on October 22, 2017, 12:19:53 pm

I don't think you remember that Junction City drops back down next year. They will destroy 2A next year, and maybe the year after as well.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 22, 2017, 10:53:16 am
Aint nobody cocky bear for life just stating facts, we all know we have a tough one. Doesn't take a genius to see that. When you start throwing HG in the mix of another thread, you are gonna bring them out. This is about Hampton and Rison, lets keep it that way.
I've been known to be a little cocky

Hgalum50

PurpleGold1

Quote from: sickwillie on October 22, 2017, 12:19:53 pm

No sir, they will not.

dawg_days

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 22, 2017, 08:50:35 am
You guys may be the 2A-8 Champ next year, but that's only because both CHG and Rison are moving to 3A and you won't have to deal with us.  You guys barely beat Fordyce and you'll be playing them in conference play beginning next year and it'll count now AND also there's a team in purple just north of the state line who'll probably give you just a little bit of competition.  We've scrimmaged them every year and they're on our schedule next year as well.  You'll get to know them!

As far as a bad 6 minutes against us.......the WHOLE game was bad for you except for the first 2 minutes!  After that, the CHG running backs ran wild on you and the defense throttled you. 

Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs.
And y'all will struggle in 3A

Hgalum50

Quote from: dawg_days on October 22, 2017, 10:13:45 pm
And y'all will struggle in 3A
You do remember we were in 3A before and competed pretty well. We will be just fine.

PurpleGold1

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 22, 2017, 10:17:55 pm
You do remember we were in 3A before and competed pretty well. We will be just fine.
Rison and CHG will both do just fine in 3A. They both have great programs.

sheepdawg92

Its going be tough one for my dawgs in Rison especial with the love affair the referee have for Rison. But I still have Hampton by 2

Rida4Life

Totty will have his team's attention this week.  Could spell trouble for the Dawgs.

Rison 34
Hampton 20

sickwillie

Quote from: PurpleGold1 on October 22, 2017, 11:13:46 pm
Rison and CHG will both do just fine in 3A. They both have great programs.

Agreed.

greenman478

SOUTHARK99

I've seen both teams a few times this year. Either team could win this game but Hampton will have to play close to a perfect game to win. Rison has the better team but can't have the turnovers like in the CHG game. I'm going to try and make it to this one. Its a huge game with the 2 seed on the line. I expect a Rison win but I would never root for them I'll be on the Hampton side. Hoping the flags stay in the pockets and the game is decided by the players not the Rison alumni in black and white.

HG Hornet

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on October 23, 2017, 01:24:49 pm
I've seen both teams a few times this year. Either team could win this game but Hampton will have to play close to a perfect game to win. Rison has the better team but can't have the turnovers like in the CHG game. I'm going to try and make it to this one. Its a huge game with the 2 seed on the line. I expect a Rison win but I would never root for them I'll be on the Hampton side. Hoping the flags stay in the pockets and the game is decided by the players not the Rison alumni in black and white.
That just about sums it up.  +1

sheepdawg92

not going happen in Rison them flags will be out and especially on Hampton I'm assuming it will be Hampton 15 to Rison 2 flags ratio...

wildcat_x-mgr

Well, I guess if you can't blame a soggy field anymore, you have to blame something, eh?

dawg_days

I can't see Rison dropping two in a row...and I guarantee the zebras won't let that happen either. It is going to be interesting

The Beast Of 08

Traditionville does have some pretty sketchy officiating...been like that as long as I can remember.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas