• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Outlook

Started by WPWells, December 30, 2016, 11:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

October 18, 2017, 10:53:57 am #1000 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:23:35 am by bleudog
Quote from: High Voltage on October 18, 2017, 08:55:35 am
lol, you really should have picked up on the fact that I was trolling. The truth of the matter is I never wanted CBB in the first place.

Just wasn't sure when, if ever, your trollin' stopped.  ;)

nuttinbuthogs

Outlook for UA football is low! 

gameoflife

If most people feel the way the people I talk to do then we for sure need to get a new coach or the coach needs a new philosophy.  The program is not progressing. 

RZback

Can it just be over?

beach bum

Quote from: RZback on October 19, 2017, 08:03:09 pm
Can it just be over?

I agree.... they should also shut down that stupid show they do from the Catfish Hole every week. I happened to just flip to sports talk on the radio and it was on earlier and I'd rather eat tree bark than listen to that show of BB blabbing.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on October 19, 2017, 08:32:05 pm
I agree.... they should also shut down that stupid show they do from the Catfish Hole every week. I happened to just flip to sports talk on the radio and it was on earlier and I'd rather eat tree bark than listen to that show of BB blabbing.

I havent listened to sports talk radio in a month or so....the razorback call in shows are predictable....the ESPN shows are even more predictable..

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 19, 2017, 08:39:43 pm
I havent listened to sports talk radio in a month or so....the razorback call in shows are predictable....the ESPN shows are even more predictable..

Those are literally getting out of control all the national outlets.... Even when I agree with what they are saying I am getting beyond sick of it. I think we all watch sports to get our minds off that stuff and none of the national sports outlets are even making that possible.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on October 19, 2017, 08:42:34 pm
Those are literally getting out of control all the national outlets.... Even when I agree with what they are saying I am getting beyond sick of it. I think we all watch sports to get our minds off that stuff and none of the national sports outlets are even making that possible.

I drive to work at 3 am...and the guy that used to be on "first and last" with Golic jr could spin everything to racism... Got worse if he was hosting solo.... He got let go in a round of lay off though...

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 19, 2017, 08:44:00 pm
I drive to work at 3 am...and the guy that used to be on "first and last" with Golic jr could spin everything to racism... Got worse if he was hosting solo.... He got let go in a round of lay off though...

That's funny cause I get going on the road at 4am and that same guy was hitting my last nerve too.... You are beating me by an hour though in the morning.

bleudog

October 19, 2017, 09:05:30 pm #1009 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:10:08 pm by bleudog
Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 19, 2017, 08:39:43 pm

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 19, 2017, 08:44:00 pm

Nothing to do with the Razorbacks for the most part, but 97.7 (the sports talk radio station out of Ruston, LA) recently dropped their affiliation with ESPN.  They expanded their local programing and signed up with Fox Sports for other time slots.

http://www.sportstalk977.com/

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on October 19, 2017, 09:05:30 pm
Nothing to do with the Razorbacks for the most part, but 97.7 (the sports talk radio station out of Ruston, LA) recently dropped their affiliation with ESPN.  They expanded their local programing and signed up with Fox Sports for other time slots.

http://www.sportstalk977.com/

I'm afraid that my radio won't pick up that station Bleu. I listen to the local guys on 103.7 about once a week...can't stand "Out of Bounds" either...

AirWarren

ESPN has turned in to CNN.

As I watch a game, I see crap being spewed about trump and other ridiculous political crap.

PrivateLesson

I have got to where I mute the game.

Longfellow

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 20, 2017, 08:06:29 am
I have got to where I mute the game.
I just turn on a better game

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on October 20, 2017, 11:41:55 am
I just turn on a better game

Boston college vs lousville was a real good one 8)

Longfellow

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 20, 2017, 12:42:09 pm
Boston college vs lousville was a real good one 8)
A headscratcher for sure

bleudog

RZback

Hoping for some miracle and we win.  Don't like Gus. Hate Auburn.

War Eagle

Quote from: RZback on October 21, 2017, 04:59:51 pm
Hoping for some miracle and we win.  Don't like Gus. Hate Auburn.

I'd be okay with this. Might get us a new coach and help save Bielema's job

bdubyab60

I'm hoping we at least look like we can play football

RZback

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 21, 2017, 06:26:53 pm
I'm hoping we at least look like we can play football

May be hoping for too much.

bdubyab60

Quote from: RZback on October 21, 2017, 06:41:25 pm
May be hoping for too much.
Yeah obviously wishful thinking now. Pitiful

Trojanbird

Bush league play there on defense!  9 players on the field and we can't even fake an injury!

bdubyab60

These backs need to hit the hole. They take the hand off then dance for 5 steps. Just run and get what you can get

bdubyab60

Quote from: Trojanbird on October 21, 2017, 06:53:38 pm
Bush league play there on defense!  9 players on the field and we can't even fake an injury!
Oh he tried.

Trojanbird

O line still sucks! One step forward, 2 steps back and punt! 

VHSCoach2

Well, the Hogs got 6 points in the first half. They only scored 3 points all game against Auburn last season.

Moral victory?

bdubyab60

Couple GL stands have kept us in it. Except a play here and there auburn has pretty much done what they wanted too

Trojanbird

Rout is on!
At this point Auburn can do whatever they want!

bdubyab60

Is it possible to just run the clock like in high school

bdubyab60

Ww gave up more points and yards in a quarter than some teams give up in entire games

bigworm

Maybe we can finish the season off without another win so we can move on and find a coach.

BrianfromCarlisle

Just sad and pathetic.  Line is horrible. Defense can't spell tackle

bdubyab60

Quote from: bigworm on October 21, 2017, 09:24:23 pm
Maybe we can finish the season off without another win so we can move on and find a coach.
If they even think they are going to get rid of him it needs to go ahead and be done. No sense in waiting. This season is done

Only one win left on the schedule. Who knows with the right Hire we could improve some recruiting for the upcoming class. As it is now we may be scraping for recruits

cuckoobird

I can't wait to hear on drive time the complaints about the unies being part of the problem

Trojanbird

Yep, they kinda had the ASU look!  Only thing is, ASU is winning regularly.

bigworm

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 21, 2017, 09:51:52 pm
I can't wait to hear on drive time the complaints about the unies being part of the problem

Pink ones would be much more appropriate. But not for the players. If they are coached properly, it shows. If they arent, it shows. I think its pretty easy to figure out which is happening.  Pink with little white bows for every coach.

WPWells

Arkansas has given up 47.75 points per game in SEC play

VHSCoach2

Even John L. Smith was able to lead the Razorbacks to a victory over Auburn...

High Voltage

Valleysports

What's the point margin between Bielema vs Gus?  Old School vs New School

bigworm

Well, over the last 2 years .....gus 108- jaba 23.

RZback

It is just a sad situation.  Time to fix it.  Tell BB they have to finish with x number of wins or pack his bags.  Clean house, coaches, some players probably need to go.  AD sure needs to go.   He has hired some questionable coaches since he got here.

bigworm

Quote from: RZback on October 22, 2017, 07:39:25 pm
It is just a sad situation.  Time to fix it.  Tell BB they have to finish with x number of wins or pack his bags.  Clean house, coaches, some players probably need to go.  AD sure needs to go.   He has hired some questionable coaches since he got here.

Im not disagreeing with you at all. Just curious. Outside of BB, who else would be considered a questionable hire?

beach bum

Quote from: Valleysports on October 22, 2017, 04:19:42 am
What's the point margin between Bielema vs Gus?  Old School vs New School

As wide as the Pacific Ocean...

beach bum

Quote from: bigworm on October 22, 2017, 07:48:02 pm
Im not disagreeing with you at all. Just curious. Outside of BB, who else would be considered a questionable hire?

The O line coach is a buffoon... Even his personality rubs me the wrong way. I actually feel bad for Enos cause BB probably has told him to keep the offense through the years in parameters that I am sure Enos wanted to do more. And the DC has no blame. He just stepped into an awful situation of personnel.

bigworm

Wouldnt you assume that all assistants are hired by the HC?

bleudog

This one is making the rounds on Facebook:

bigworm

There is hope for one more win......maybe Coastal Carolina will have an off night.

The Future

Quote from: bigworm on October 23, 2017, 01:28:02 am
There is hope for one more win......maybe Coastal Carolina will have an off night.
No we'll win alright. But it won't  be pretty.
We will play a pretty good first half and be up by like 24 at half.
But then as always that team stays inside while a different team comes out for the second half and once we start playing awful, they will get a handful of scores.
But too much time will be eaten up for each of the teams possessions so they won't have enough time to take the lead. Had there been one more quarter they probably woulda caught up and won.

Arkansas 38
Coastal 28

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas