• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Outlook

Started by WPWells, December 30, 2016, 11:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trojanbird

Yes, and where is Penn State today?  With what they had to deal with, they should have been buried and never heard from again!  It's called tradition, "which we have lost" recruiting and coaching. At 4 mill a year, fire me, I don't care!!!

Proud Buckaroo

Not only did he win those titles when the Big 10 was down. But he did it with mostly the previous coaches players. When he was at Cheese Land. He had four RBs break records. The ONLY one he recruited was Melvin Gordon. The previous three he inherited . Not to mention Russell Wilson.

AirWarren

I think it's time to scrap this type of offense.

Bring on the power spread.

Longfellow

Bring back Gus and run the read option

Lumberjackfan1978

Should have never got rid of Bobby.Fire long.

Lumberjackfan1978

Maynard G Krebs

My small glimmer of hope is quickly fading.

gameoflife

We hired him!   We are at fault.

beach bum

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 11, 2017, 08:07:28 am
Not only did he win those titles when the Big 10 was down. But he did it with mostly the previous coaches players. When he was at Cheese Land. He had four RBs break records. The ONLY one he recruited was Melvin Gordon. The previous three he inherited . Not to mention Russell Wilson.

I had totally forgotten Wilson literally just fell into his lap when the NC State coach ran him off for no good reason cause he wanted to try baseball too. What a selfish and idiotic coach at NC State to let him go. Plus, a once in a generation hometown defensive player fell into his lap when JJ Watt went to Wisconsin.

LRRandy

My wife texted me a link to a petition to hire Mile Leach. If she is feeling that way Bielema is in trouble. She is normally very patient when it comes to Hog sports. Support all the way. She is tired of the mediocrity and embarrassed by the product on the field. Berts days are numbered.

High Voltage

I'm as frustrated as anyone, but we need to be patient and let the schedule play out.

beach bum

Quote from: High Voltage on September 11, 2017, 08:38:25 pm
I'm as frustrated as anyone, but we need to be patient and let the schedule play out.

25-27 we have been patient enough.... It's time to try something different.

bdubyab60

We have no choice but to let it play out. However we want to see improvement as well.

We have seen these same problems long enough though. Especially the over the last two games of last year and the first two games of this year. Yeah we beat an FCS school by 42, that should have been the halftime score. But offensively you could still see the problems and those were exposed against a better opponent.

I didn't expect us to beat TCU but I would at least like us to look like we have played the game before. TCU kept us in the game with their mistakes and we couldn't do darn thing.

The A&M game is going to be ugly on both sides. They are bad and we are too. Maybe one of will be bad enough to make the other look good. Even if we somehow find some way to win what does it even prove. Welp we are better than that wreck.

I figured us for 7 wins. Unless we look better, even in a loss if that's possible it's really looking like 5.

You can be 7-5 and still look like a competitive program. It's just frustrating to watch, I will continue too, and it looks like a lot of our players don't even where to go on the field sometimes.

beach bum

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 11, 2017, 10:25:41 pm
We have no choice but to let it play out. However we want to see improvement as well.

We have seen these same problems long enough though. Especially the over the last two games of last year and the first two games of this year. Yeah we beat an FCS school by 42, that should have been the halftime score. But offensively you could still see the problems and those were exposed against a better opponent.

I didn't expect us to beat TCU but I would at least like us to look like we have played the game before. TCU kept us in the game with their mistakes and we couldn't do darn thing.

The A&M game is going to be ugly on both sides. They are bad and we are too. Maybe one of will be bad enough to make the other look good. Even if we somehow find some way to win what does it even prove. Welp we are better than that wreck.

I figured us for 7 wins. Unless we look better, even in a loss if that's possible it's really looking like 5.

You can be 7-5 and still look like a competitive program. It's just frustrating to watch, I will continue too, and it looks like a lot of our players don't even where to go on the field sometimes.

If we lose to A&M its for sure a 4 or 5 win season..... If we squeak by them we could salvage 6 or 7. It's going to be an ugly game on both sides in Dallas.

The Future

Well if this season is gonna be repeated exactly like the other Beliema seasons, we are gonna win a game or two that we are suppose to lose.  We do it every year. There's always that game or 2 that gets our hopes up and makes us say dang if we ba just play like that the rest of the season then we are gonna be dangerous! But thats the last time we see that Arkansas team. Then the other Arkansas team shows up. And bums us out even harder. Because that's Arkansas identity under Beliema. Inconsistency. How the game goes depends on which Hogs show up.

I don't see us beating A&M. But that's just it. We aren't expecting it. We have low expectations. Now you just watch this will be the game or one of the 2 games. We will go in and play lights out with 170 passing and 200 rushing yards and hold them to under 14 points and out of nowhere this Hog team explodes out a tremendous win!
With all us watching, the last 2 weeks will be forgotten as we celebrate a huge win that shocks the sec and the nation. If we can just keep this up, we can very well see 8 or maybe even 9 wins! We will then go into the following week with huge expectations. But the Hog team we wanna see from the last week stayed home. And the team from the TCU game makes its return. And bums us out even harder. I will not be surprised the least bit if this happens.

It Might not be this next game. But it's happened each year beliemas been here except his first year. I don't see any reason why it won't happen again this year. Beliema is a genius at it. We will go our usual inconsistent 6-6 or 7-5. The only question I have is how will our story this year end? Will our bowl game result in an ending like the Texas bowl a couple years back? Where we dominate and shine and there's so much to look forward to the next season? Or will it end like last years nightmare?

Lumberjackfan1978

I think this whole season will be a nightmare

LRRandy

Quote from: The Future on September 12, 2017, 07:41:49 am
Well if this season is gonna be repeated exactly like the other Beliema seasons, we are gonna win a game or two that we are suppose to lose.  We do it every year. There's always that game or 2 that gets our hopes up and makes us say dang if we ba just play like that the rest of the season then we are gonna be dangerous! But thats the last time we see that Arkansas team. Then the other Arkansas team shows up. And bums us out even harder. Because that's Arkansas identity under Beliema. Inconsistency. How the game goes depends on which Hogs show up.

I don't see us beating A&M. But that's just it. We aren't expecting it. We have low expectations. Now you just watch this will be the game or one of the 2 games. We will go in and play lights out with 170 passing and 200 rushing yards and hold them to under 14 points and out of nowhere this Hog team explodes out a tremendous win!
With all us watching, the last 2 weeks will be forgotten as we celebrate a huge win that shocks the sec and the nation. If we can just keep this up, we can very well see 8 or maybe even 9 wins! We will then go into the following week with huge expectations. But the Hog team we wanna see from the last week stayed home. And the team from the TCU game makes its return. And bums us out even harder. I will not be surprised the least bit if this happens.

It Might not be this next game. But it's happened each year beliemas been here except his first year. I don't see any reason why it won't happen again this year. Beliema is a genius at it. We will go our usual inconsistent 6-6 or 7-5. The only question I have is how will our story this year end? Will our bowl game result in an ending like the Texas bowl a couple years back? Where we dominate and shine and there's so much to look forward to the next season? Or will it end like last years nightmare?
I agree with this. His teams do just enough to make you scratch your head and wonder. The TCU game won't be the last time they play like that. There will be a game that they come out and play like they did last year against Florida. It all means that he doesn't have what it takes to win above a mediocre level. Too inconsistent. It will be this way as long as he is here.

nuttinbuthogs

What happens if UA lets him go?

beach bum

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on September 12, 2017, 11:37:47 am
What happens if UA lets him go?

Hope that Texas A&M beats us and their coach by a miracle survives his job, and that Tennessee's coach survives his job too. Then we fire BB and pay whatever it takes to get Chip Kelly. If Texas A&M or Tennessee comes open mark my words he will be at one of those schools. We have to hope those guys last. In reality Sumlin is gone and unless Tennessee utterly collapses Butch Jones will survive yet another year in Knoxville.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: beach bum on September 12, 2017, 11:42:22 am
Hope that Texas A&M beats us and their coach by a miracle survives his job, and that Tennessee's coach survives his job too. Then we fire BB and pay whatever it takes to get Chip Kelly. If Texas A&M or Tennessee comes open mark my words he will be at one of those schools. We have to hope those guys last. In reality Sumlin is gone and unless Tennessee utterly collapses Butch Jones will survive yet another year in Knoxville.

Chip Kelly is not coming to Arkansas

beach bum

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on September 12, 2017, 12:16:59 pm
Chip Kelly is not coming to Arkansas

He might be enticed by a big SEC pay day and that he could get an extension with a massive buyout if he wins even 2 of his first 16 conference games  ;D .... He knows Jeff Long is a push over. Who wouldn't say yes to such a big pay day knowing there are no expectations to go with that.

AirWarren

Arkansas could hire Paul bear Bryant and it wouldn't matter.

Circle the recruiting base around Fayetteville and Branson, MO is in the circle....there is your problem.

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on September 12, 2017, 01:02:03 pm

Circle the recruiting base around Fayetteville and Branson, MO is in the circle....there is your problem.

Those Ozark hill folk aren't the speediest bunch that is for sure...

YC

I agree with that completely...As I've said on many occasions, we did it to ourselves. We had great recruiting in East Texas and completely destroyed that with the move to the SEC.

gameoflife

Man, the SW conference wasn't in the same league at the SEC.  As a conference UA is in with the best.  Of course maybe they should have stayed where they were so they would have a better record.

YC

Quote from: gameoflife on September 12, 2017, 04:47:56 pm
Man, the SW conference wasn't in the same league at the SEC.  As a conference UA is in with the best.  Of course maybe they should have stayed where they were so they would have a better record.

Before all the internal problems the SWC was every bit as good as the SEC. SMU's cheating - and perhaps another - and Texas trying to dominate the policies of the conference was what brought it down. There was more, but that is the jest of it in the short version. Texas people will not admit it but Arkansas leaving hurt the SWC badly.

But,

I was not addressing which conference is now the best, but why Arkansas has no recruiting base. We had a pipe line into east Texas recruiting until entering the SEC. By entering the SEC the valve in that pipe line became ninety percent closed.

And,

I'm not a real fan of being near the bottom of a conference and then saying... but, we play in the best conference in the nation – which is debatable. I want to be one of the better teams in the nation and without a recruiting base that will never happen.

I respect your opinion but have my own which appears to be different from yours. The conferences are so screwed up now it really makes no difference. West Virginia in the Big 12. Colorado in the Pacific 12. Arkansas, Missouri and Texas A&M in the SEC. To me this makes no sense at all. If the UofA was located at Lake Village instead of Fayetteville I might be able to see it.

And oh yes,

I truly believe we could compete in the SEC and win our fair share if we were still able to recruit east Texas as efficiently as we once did. A&M coming into the SEC has made that effort even more difficult.

Romeo

You hit the nail on the head. Fayetteville might be a nice area, but its horrible for recruiting. Heck, Missouri doesn't even recruit Missouri players. Out of the 25 players they signed in February, only one was from Missouri.

bleudog

Sat  2017-09-23
vs   Texas A&M
@ Arlington TX
   40 %
   27   31   

Sat  2017-09-30
New Mexico St
   91 %
   42   21

Sat  2017-10-07
at   South Carolina
   49 %
   26   27   

Sat  2017-10-14
   at   Alabama
   2 %
   10   41   

Sat  2017-10-21
Auburn
   27 %
   20   28   

Sat  2017-10-28
at   Mississippi
   39 %
   34   38   

Sat  2017-11-04
Coastal Car
   86 %
   38   21

Sat  2017-11-11
at   LSU
   11 %
   14   34   

Sat  2017-11-18
Mississippi St
   46 %
   31   34   

Fri  2017-11-24
Missouri
   74 %
   38   30

https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=316&s=295489

LRRandy

Quote from: bleudog on September 12, 2017, 08:27:59 pm
Sat  2017-09-23
vs   Texas A&M
@ Arlington TX
   40 %
   27   31   

Sat  2017-09-30
New Mexico St
   91 %
   42   21

Sat  2017-10-07
at   South Carolina
   49 %
   26   27   

Sat  2017-10-14
   at   Alabama
   2 %
   10   41   

Sat  2017-10-21
Auburn
   27 %
   20   28   

Sat  2017-10-28
at   Mississippi
   39 %
   34   38   

Sat  2017-11-04
Coastal Car
   86 %
   38   21

Sat  2017-11-11
at   LSU
   11 %
   14   34   

Sat  2017-11-18
Mississippi St
   46 %
   31   34   

Fri  2017-11-24
Missouri
   74 %
   38   30

https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=316&s=295489
if the season works  out chalk to these numbers that means 4-8. Does Bert get fired for finishing 4-8?

The Future

He'll be 11-29 in sec play if this 4-8 listed above comes to pass.
I'd say that speaks for itself.

I know I know he's a great guy. I hear it all the time. Heck I said it when he first came here. I really like having him as a coach as far as his character and morals and personality goes. But you don't hire a coach to win a who's more likeable contest. You hire a coach to win games. And if you don't do that then you're not doing your job. And in any other job,not doing your job means you're fired. No different here. 5 years is long enough to see what he can do. If we finish under 5 or less I say fire him as soon as we finish our final game. If we are able to get 6 or 7, we can talk about maybe giving him one more year 

cuckoobird

OB11

Quote from: YC on September 12, 2017, 07:03:46 pm
Before all the internal problems the SWC was every bit as good as the SEC. SMU's cheating - and perhaps another - and Texas trying to dominate the policies of the conference was what brought it down. There was more, but that is the jest of it in the short version. Texas people will not admit it but Arkansas leaving hurt the SWC badly.

But,

I was not addressing which conference is now the best, but why Arkansas has no recruiting base. We had a pipe line into east Texas recruiting until entering the SEC. By entering the SEC the valve in that pipe line became ninety percent closed.

And,

I'm not a real fan of being near the bottom of a conference and then saying... but, we play in the best conference in the nation – which is debatable. I want to be one of the better teams in the nation and without a recruiting base that will never happen.

I respect your opinion but have my own which appears to be different from yours. The conferences are so screwed up now it really makes no difference. West Virginia in the Big 12. Colorado in the Pacific 12. Arkansas, Missouri and Texas A&M in the SEC. To me this makes no sense at all. If the UofA was located at Lake Village instead of Fayetteville I might be able to see it.

And oh yes,

I truly believe we could compete in the SEC and win our fair share if we were still able to recruit east Texas as efficiently as we once did. A&M coming into the SEC has made that effort even more difficult.

That is the problem. Yes Arkansas is in the best conference (debatable). But it's like being able to afford a private jet and not being able to afford the fuel for it. All your friends are flying around and your looking at yours sitting on the tarmac.

LRRandy

Quote from: OB11 on September 13, 2017, 10:16:39 am
That is the problem. Yes Arkansas is in the best conference (debatable). But it's like being able to afford a private jet and not being able to afford the fuel for it. All your friends are flying around and your looking at yours sitting on the tarmac.
and what's as puzzling is many cheer them for how high they can fly, and take a sense of pride in it.

nuttinbuthogs

Quote from: gameoflife on September 12, 2017, 04:47:56 pm
Quote from: YC on September 12, 2017, 07:03:46 pm

But,

And,

And oh yes,

The problem for UA is not SEC, its Fayetteville and coaching decisions.  Wrong coaches, wrong recruits, and Fayetteville may be  a nice town to live in but its hard to recruit the best talent to come here.  Either that or we have lousy recruiters.  We get some of the better Arkansas high school players but we loose  a good number of those also. You also have to look at the total number of DI talent that a state has.  Last time I looked TX has many more D1 than does Arkansas, its not even close.  To get those recruits we have to beat the bushes and ID the top players and then go get them.  Nobody built a wall around Texas when UA joined the SEC, its been bad recruiting by the staff.   Last 5 years is ridiculous.

nuttinbuthogs

heres the chart for numbers of D1 football signees

State   '17   '16   '15   '14   '13   Total   Total%
Texas   47   52   47   37   46   229   13.8%
Florida   42   47   50   42   46   226   13.6%
California   35   45   44   34   41   199   12.0%
Georgia   33   26   34   23   25   141   8.5%
Ohio   16   12   17   15   19   79   4.8%
Louisiana   12   21   13   16   12   74   4.5%
Alabama   15   8   12   11   13   59   3.6%
Virginia   15   6   13   10   13   57   3.4%
North Carolina   7   15   9   13   7   51   3.1%
Pennsylvania   9   9   9   7   10   44   2.7%
Tennessee   9   8   11   7   9   44   2.7%
New Jersey   5   8   7   10   11   41   2.5%
Mississippi   7   11   7   8   5   38   2.3%
Illinois   5   6   5   12   9   37   2.2%
Maryland   9   11   6   4   6   36   2.2%
Michigan   10   9   4   4   8   35   2.1%
South Carolina   4   5   5   9   5   28   1.7%
Indiana   4   4   3   6   7   24   1.4%
Arizona   3   5   2   7   6   24   1.4%
Oklahoma   5   1   5   7   2   20   1.2%
Washington   5   3   6   2   2   18   1.1%
Arkansas   2   3   5   2   3   15   0.9%
D.C.   3   4   3   2   3   15   0.9%
Utah   5   2   3   3   1   14   0.8%
Nevada   6   0   3   4   0   13   0.8%
Missouri   3   1   3   3   2   12   0.7%
Colorado   2   1   3   3   1   10   0.6%
Hawaii   2   2   4   0   2   10   0.6%
Oregon   2   2   1   2   3   10   0.6%
Kentucky   1   3   2   2   1   9   0.5%
Iowa   2   2   0   2   1   7   0.4%
Kansas   0   3   0   3   0   6   0.4%
Minnesota   0   1   1   3   1   6   0.4%
New York   1   0   1   3   1   6   0.4%
Wisconsin   1   2   0   2   1   6   0.4%
Connecticut   2   0   2   0   0   4   0.2%
Delaware   1   0   0   1   0   2   0.1%
Massachusetts   0   0   0   0   2   2   0.1%
Nebraska   0   0   0   0   2   2   0.1%
New Mexico   1   0   1   0   0   2   0.1%
Idaho   0   0   1   0   0   1   0.1%
South Dakota   0   1   0   0   0   1   0.1%
Alaska   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Maine   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Montana   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
New Hampshire   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
North Dakota   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Rhode Island   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Vermont   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
West Virginia   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Wyoming   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
National   331   339   342   319   326   1657

beach bum

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on September 13, 2017, 01:37:49 pm
heres the chart for numbers of D1 football signees

State   '17   '16   '15   '14   '13   Total   Total%
Texas   47   52   47   37   46   229   13.8%
Florida   42   47   50   42   46   226   13.6%
California   35   45   44   34   41   199   12.0%
Georgia   33   26   34   23   25   141   8.5%
Ohio   16   12   17   15   19   79   4.8%
Louisiana   12   21   13   16   12   74   4.5%
Alabama   15   8   12   11   13   59   3.6%
Virginia   15   6   13   10   13   57   3.4%
North Carolina   7   15   9   13   7   51   3.1%
Pennsylvania   9   9   9   7   10   44   2.7%
Tennessee   9   8   11   7   9   44   2.7%
New Jersey   5   8   7   10   11   41   2.5%
Mississippi   7   11   7   8   5   38   2.3%
Illinois   5   6   5   12   9   37   2.2%
Maryland   9   11   6   4   6   36   2.2%
Michigan   10   9   4   4   8   35   2.1%
South Carolina   4   5   5   9   5   28   1.7%
Indiana   4   4   3   6   7   24   1.4%
Arizona   3   5   2   7   6   24   1.4%
Oklahoma   5   1   5   7   2   20   1.2%
Washington   5   3   6   2   2   18   1.1%
Arkansas   2   3   5   2   3   15   0.9%
D.C.   3   4   3   2   3   15   0.9%
Utah   5   2   3   3   1   14   0.8%
Nevada   6   0   3   4   0   13   0.8%
Missouri   3   1   3   3   2   12   0.7%
Colorado   2   1   3   3   1   10   0.6%
Hawaii   2   2   4   0   2   10   0.6%
Oregon   2   2   1   2   3   10   0.6%
Kentucky   1   3   2   2   1   9   0.5%
Iowa   2   2   0   2   1   7   0.4%
Kansas   0   3   0   3   0   6   0.4%
Minnesota   0   1   1   3   1   6   0.4%
New York   1   0   1   3   1   6   0.4%
Wisconsin   1   2   0   2   1   6   0.4%
Connecticut   2   0   2   0   0   4   0.2%
Delaware   1   0   0   1   0   2   0.1%
Massachusetts   0   0   0   0   2   2   0.1%
Nebraska   0   0   0   0   2   2   0.1%
New Mexico   1   0   1   0   0   2   0.1%
Idaho   0   0   1   0   0   1   0.1%
South Dakota   0   1   0   0   0   1   0.1%
Alaska   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Maine   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Montana   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
New Hampshire   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
North Dakota   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Rhode Island   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Vermont   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
West Virginia   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
Wyoming   0   0   0   0   0   0   0.0%
National   331   339   342   319   326   1657

Oklahoma has TWO major division I programs and barely has anymore DI talent than our state yet they have two teams in the top 10? Kind of throws out the argument we don't have the recruiting base. Plus Washington is near us and Oregon on that list and Oregon was dominating a few years back and Washington just went to the final 4..... Maybe its because they had great coaches in Chip Kelley and Chris Peterson who are way beyond Bert as a coach.

LRRandy

Those numbers are low. There are 130 or so D1 schools. Use the number of 100 D1 teams and say they average signing 20 scholarships a year and not the max of 25. That is conservatively 2,000 scholarships each season. At any given point there are over 10,000 D1 scholarship athletes playing football.

gameoflife

Well if you are correct then thats about 500 signees per year, but some athletes get red shirts and hang around for an additional year. Small change I'm sure but whatever. Still, the number on that chart shows about a 30% difference between AR, and OK.  Plus, thats how many were produced from each state, not how many a college signed, so we don't really know where each schools signees came from. Texas, and Florida have a lot Arkansas doesn't.   
Anyway for UA to get really good they are going to have to recruit better and coach better.

High Voltage

Coach B will get the ship headed in the right direction against the Aggies.

The Future

Quote from: High Voltage on September 14, 2017, 10:14:03 am

Getting the ship sailing in the right direction has never been a problem for Coach B.
It's being able to arrive at the destination that seems to always be the problem.

beach bum

Quote from: High Voltage on September 14, 2017, 10:14:03 am

Well the Aggies seem to be just as dreadful too so I don't think it will mean diddly if we win a close game against them. You did see they only beat Nicholls State 24-14 last week? If we win its like 2 midgets battling it out and one of them just has to win by default.

bdubyab60

Was listening to the radio today and a guy was talking about the SEC. He got around to the Hogs/CB and A&M/Sumlin. Basically his opinion until the TCU loss CB was not on the hot seat, or firmly anyways. He now believes he is coaching for his job. His opinion was if we don't be A&M then who are we going to beat in the SEC. Said pretty much Sumlin is gone at the end of the year unless there is major turn around and possibly after our game if they lose. Said he would bet that if we lose to A&M CB will be gone at years end as well. I'm not sure of that but it's his opinion.

Another thing he said is Arkansas is getting out Arkansawed in our games. Basically we must control the line of scrimmage for our offense to work and that we can't do that with what we have. Then what does Arkansas have to fall back on to get this done. His answer was Allen but that he didn't think that Allen could do it on his own.

There was more said but couldn't remember it all. Not sure I agree with it all but it goes to show that it's not just folks in Arkansas that see what is going on.

The Future

Makes sense.
Yea coaches wanna win. But you'd think it means more to the kids. They only have 2 to 4 years to play. They don't get anything for a win except praise and bragging rights and maybe a trophy at the end of a bowl game. Coaches can coach as long as they wish. They still get their paycheck win or lose. For a player, their college career is quick and will end. For a coach, there's always next year.
So it would make sense that a coach would feel more heat and be more motivated to get a win if he knew his job depended on it.

nuttinbuthogs

UA is on the edge of disaster.  They have to get it together or it may be real ugly.

beach bum

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on September 16, 2017, 12:45:15 pm
UA is on the edge of disaster.  They have to get it together or it may be real ugly.

If we can't beat Missouri or Texas A&M just dismantle the program..... Those two teams somehow might be worse than we are and that doesn't seem possible.

Proud Buckaroo

LSU is looking really good tonight.

LRRandy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2017, 08:51:31 pm
LSU is looking really good tonight.
really good to be able to beat.

beach bum

High Voltage

I have a really good vibe, we only lose one more game.

bdubyab60

That would be great. But whatever you are smoking taking or drinking I want some of it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas