• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scheduling question

Started by Razorback Red, September 22, 2018, 10:53:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

I will do my best to not bash the decision-makers because I admit I don't know the complexities.  I do question though, why OK could move games to Thurs night to give the student athletes the best opportunity to compete and complete games, but AR didn't do anything that I am aware of.  Now we have several teams in the state finishing games today and will have to prepare for key conf games next week on short rest. 

Was Thurs even considered?  I am making something out of nothing?  Really just want to hear other opinions.  It really bothers me what happened to Bryant and NS.  I know there were others as well, this one just sticks out because it was such a key 7A Central game. 

Brian G

In Ark, JH games are on Thursday's.  In Okla, they are on Tue so that made it easier to move to Thur.

Each host team can move their games with consent of the other one.  I did expect to see more games start at 6:00 last night.

It worked out for the 7A-West though and for that I'm glad.

Razorback Red

Quote from: B.G. on September 22, 2018, 11:18:48 am
In Ark, JH games are on Thursday's.  In Okla, they are on Tue so that made it easier to move to Thur.

Each host team can move their games with consent of the other one.  I did expect to see more games start at 6:00 last night.

It worked out for the 7A-West though and for that I'm glad.

Thanks for the info, didn't realize OK JH is Tues.  I knew AR was Thurs, but I would think it would be easy to move JH games to other fields. 

I know it's not as easy as I am making it out to be, but some effort could have prevented what we ended up with last time for several teams. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas