• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ANY TEXAS LONGHORN FANS HERE? IF SO....

Started by seven007, September 12, 2006, 09:54:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

seven007

IF YOUR A FAN OR HECK EVEN IF YOUR NOT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE HORNS AFTER THEY LOSE TO A PRETTY GOOD BUCKEYE TEAM?

AND IF YOU ASK ME WE WILL SEE TEXAS VS OHIO IN THE CAMPIONSHIP GAME THIS YEAR TEXAS WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

!!!!HUGE LONGHORN FAN WITH MUCH LOVE FOR THE RAZORBACK!!!!

green-eagle

again another topic which has be demoted to AA thread due to very low reader volumes ....sad!

The Infidel

A UT fan? You gotta be kiddin' me! I from the old Southwest Conference days. I have no love for Texas!

Get R Done!

honestly,i dont like texas, im glad ohio state won ohio is a great team and i pick them to win the national championship they have a very good team all around,and i pick the hogs to do really good in the sec .  GO HOGS!

Get R Done!

i really dont see texas making the championship this year either

mustangfootball1

wildcat_x-mgr

Razorbacks/Indians fan first! But I cheer for Texas against teams I totally hate! I pull for them to beat the despisable Sooners every year, I rooted for the 'Horns against the evil USC Trojans in the National Championship, and I was thrilled when they beat Duke in the NCAA basketball tournament too. Go Longhorns! 8)

razorbacks82007

i dont see how u can be a razorback fan and like texas

wildcat_x-mgr

I don't see how you can be a Razorback fan and like USC.

gojackets14

Quote from: seven007 on September 12, 2006, 09:54:55 pm
IF YOUR A FAN OR HECK EVEN IF YOUR NOT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE HORNS AFTER THEY LOSE TO A PRETTY GOOD BUCKEYE TEAM?

AND IF YOU ASK ME WE WILL SEE TEXAS VS OHIO IN THE CAMPIONSHIP GAME THIS YEAR TEXAS WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

Tuck Fexas. Maybe you should go to UTerus then.

seven007

joe calm down killer you really should ask your doctor about switching your meds. lol....

seeing how im from texas that would be a huge reason i'm a longhorn fan.

dont see the huge problem with it.. becuase the thing i hate about sports fan are when they say the yankess or usc are their fav. team when they have never lived or been there lol so yeah if you didnt like the thread did you have to click on it in the first place????   ;D exactly     

The-Bookie

RD™

Lions84

businesstron

I guess some razorback can be smart....or average in the intellect deparment. I ain't gotta fake it kind of apparent now that VY made Greg Davis look good.  Either way unless some bizarre thing happens it probably won't be UT vs tOSU in the NC.  Heck tOSU might not even make it themselves(They still have to go TO Iowa and play Michigan).  The Big 10 ain't no cake walk.  Neither is the Big 12(South).  It that offense  finds it rythmn(IE Greg Davis figures out Colt ain't VY) they should win the Big 12 easily.  The RRS should be interesting this year.  I think the best they'll do is make it to the BCS and the worse could be the Cotton Bowl. I'm a texas fan and I hate the razorbacks BUT I'll be realistic.

Suzuki Kawasaki

No, there are no Whorn fans around here, now beat it Bevo breath and shovel your cowpatties with you on the way out.

AB™

This can't be a serious post.  Turn off the CAPS lock, get some common sense, and then maybe in a year or two you can start posting again.

mack

Quote from: businesstron on September 13, 2006, 11:59:54 am

I guess some razorback can be smart....or average in the intellect deparment. I ain't gotta fake it kind of apparent now that VY made Greg Davis look good.  Either way unless some bizarre thing happens it probably won't be UT vs tOSU in the NC.  Heck tOSU might not even make it themselves(They still have to go TO Iowa and play Michigan).  The Big 10 ain't no cake walk.  Neither is the Big 12(South).  It that offense  finds it rythmn(IE Greg Davis figures out Colt ain't VY) they should win the Big 12 easily.  The RRS should be interesting this year.  I think the best they'll do is make it to the BCS and the worse could be the Cotton Bowl. I'm a texas fan and I hate the razorbacks BUT I'll be realistic.

Last year VY gave you a lot of false hope, you are right there.  This year Oklahoma will renew their lease on you.  That's realism.  Order will be restored in the UT/Sooner universe.

AHM™

Quote from: Suzuki Kawasaki on September 13, 2006, 12:14:46 pm
No, there are no Whorn fans around here, now beat it Bevo breath and shovel your cowpatties with you on the way out.

There are longhorn fans around here on FF...I'm a fan, and always will be no matter how bad we stink it up....

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

hogwild31

laughalittle

Texas lost to a very respectable Ohio State.  The Buckeyes' will make it to the Championship this year, unlike the Razorbacks...

HOOK'EM HORNS

seven007

:D   OK I'm amazed at how many j/a respond to this threat by saying  this tread isn't Worthy to be post and no we hate the longhorns..... if you dint like the thread DON'T RESPOND TO IT ITS NOT HIGH SCHOOL ALGERBRA " WE ALL KNOW HALF THE ADULTS ON THIS SITE DIDN'T PASS IT lol"    GET OVER YOURSELFS AND IGNORE THE THREAD IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO INPUT THAT IS MORE INTELLEGENT THEN LONG WHORNS...

THANK YOU

LONGHORN & RAZORBACK FAN 4 LIFE

SO JUST GET THE * OVER IT OOPS DID I JUST CUSSE AWW EXCUSE ME  ;D

McKnz

Quote from: seven007 on September 13, 2006, 08:48:16 pm
:D   OK I'm amazed at how many j/a respond to this threat by saying  this tread isn't Worthy to be post and no we hate the longhorns..... if you dint like the thread DON'T RESPOND TO IT ITS NOT HIGH SCHOOL ALGERBRA " WE ALL KNOW HALF THE ADULTS ON THIS SITE DIDN'T PASS IT lol"    GET OVER YOURSELFS AND IGNORE THE THREAD IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO INPUT THAT IS MORE INTELLEGENT THEN LONG WHORNS...

THANK YOU

LONGHORN & RAZORBACK FAN 4 LIFE

SO JUST GET THE * OVER IT OOPS DID I JUST CUSSE AWW EXCUSE ME  ;D

In the words of Bill Lumbergh..."uuummmm, riiiigggghhht"

Lions84

Quote from: laughalittle on September 13, 2006, 08:43:29 pm
Texas lost to a very respectable Ohio State.  The Buckeyes' will make it to the Championship this year, unlike the Razorbacks...

HOOK'EM HORNS

Nothing like a Buck UTerous Loving Longwhore .

businesstron

Quote from: Lions84 on September 14, 2006, 10:24:36 am

HOOK'EM HORNS

Come on now lets not forget how you were rooting for USC to beat UT last year after they killed the razorbacks 70-17(Or blew out and embarassed OU the year before).   I can't remember but either way.   tOSU is good but they gotta a long path to the NC.  They have a good chance to be there though. 

Lions84

I always root against the EVIL EMPIRE  home of CHEAT TO WIN!

Suzuki Kawasaki

September 14, 2006, 08:23:42 pm #27 Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:45:57 pm by Suzuki Kawasaki

HOOK'EM HORNS
The Sooners will make the Whorns their woman, the Whorns will like it too.  Like it a lot.  Unh ga doo hah!

laughalittle

September 14, 2006, 10:35:28 pm #28 Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 11:03:48 pm by laughalittle
Quote from: Suzuki Kawasaki on September 14, 2006, 08:23:42 pmThe Sooners will the Whorns their woman, the Whorns will like it too.  Like it a lot.  Unh ga doo hah!

I am lost with that one... :-\

Quote from: Lions84 on September 14, 2006, 10:24:36 am

;)

bombercheer4

I'm a faithful Texas fan, win or lose. They lost to a very good Ohio State team last week and I will be realistic and say they won't make it to the NC this year, but they won't completely suck it up either. They have a new QB who isn't a playmaker like VY was but he'll get the hang of things eventually.....hopefully....

rabs_fan4life

BLASPHEMY!  Did you really just say those 2 things in the same sentence!?!  May God have mercy on your soul!

Uncle Ivan

How's that Alamo Bowl trip looking for you uterus folks?

Super Scrapper

The way the other teams are falling Texas may play for the NC again anyway.  SS

Go Scrappers
  ::)

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quote from: Super Scrapper on September 17, 2006, 01:45:29 am
The way the other teams are falling Texas may play for the NC again anyway.  SS

Go Scrappers
   ::)
Not gonna happen, Mack Brown got his ONE win vs  Oklahoma last year, now Tejas returns to normal

I see USC/Auburn or Ohio State playing fr the title

businesstron

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 17, 2006, 12:11:33 am
How's that Alamo Bowl trip looking for you uterus folks?

Alamo?  I'd get you if you said Holiday but Alamo?  heck naw....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas