• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#Relive94

Started by DerekOxford, April 04, 2014, 10:21:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DerekOxford

Where were you when the Hogs won it all 20 years ago tonight?

BrianfromCarlisle

At the Patillo's house in Stuttgart with a house full of friends. Cruised Main losing our minds afterwards. Lol

ricepig

Watching it in my basement on my big screen, and by big screen I mean my big ole Curtis Mathis tv that would soon die, haha. Boy, talk about changes in the last 20 years. My oldest was 1 1/2 and was sick, I was sent to the playroom to watch.

Lions84

Watching it with Friends on TV  I remember Dominos were on a 30 minute delay due to the orders.

Uncle Ivan

Watching at home and going berserk when Thurman hit the shot. 

Kazimierz

Watching with dad at home. We nearly gave the dog a heart attack when Thurman hit that bucket.

We. Went. Crazy.

I bought a shirt from a pop-up stand by blockbuster the next day. I still own the shirt.

Locutus

A lot of boot leg ones back then.

Brian G

My family went to BWA to watch it.  I watched it alone at home.  I wanted it that way.

AirWarren

Watching it at home with my dad. Remember jumping up and down when Thurman nailed that 3. Got me a "40 minutes of heck" shirt with the national title stuff on it. The memories...

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Kazimierz on April 04, 2014, 07:17:41 pm
I still own the shirt.

I still have a few from that year.  Somewhere I have an old Corliss jersey from that time.

That was perhaps the only experience where it seemed electric when you weren't even at the game.  You could feel it.

True Fan

One of the greatest moments of my life. I was at Saline Memorial hospital holding my newborn son. Worked nights at the time and had already been warned that anyone who took off would be fired.

bdubyab60

Late for work because I wasn't missing that game for anything. Funny thing was I still beat some guys to work for the same reason.

Big Fan

Downtown Charlotte on the "Street of Champions." 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas