• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fort Smith Southside Fight Song

Started by RGP, July 01, 2015, 11:23:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RGP

rona

sevenof400

...and what is wrong with Wabash Cannonball?

Baitshop

sevenof400

I agree with that Bait, but Wabash Cannonball ain't exactly chopped liver...

ricepig

phdefense

HorseFeathers

Jeep71

5Greenjellybeans

This is so bad...seriously? I have a rebel flag covering my entire front windows of my house right now! Guess what? Every rapper offends me...can we stop rap? Today? Right now?

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: 5Greenjellybeans on July 04, 2015, 08:20:51 pm
This is so bad...seriously? I have a rebel flag covering my entire front windows of my house right now! Guess what? Every rapper offends me...can we stop rap? Today? Right now?
This may be the least surprising news of the day.  That you would have a confederate flag plastered on your house.  That should be exhibit 1 for those who keep trying to defend it.

5Greenjellybeans

This crap happened forever ago...how about let's work on something else like people that are going hungry...instead of crying about how a FLAG is upsetting someone. I can't stand to see balls dangling from your trucks hitch but I ain't cryin about it. Fair enough? Jack ads

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: 5Greenjellybeans on July 06, 2015, 12:00:13 pm
This crap happened forever ago...how about let's work on something else like people that are going hungry...instead of crying about how a FLAG is upsetting someone. I can't stand to see balls dangling from your trucks hitch but I ain't cryin about it. Fair enough? Jack ads
No this did not happen forever ago.  It happened in 1963 when the town fathers of Ft Smith for whatever reason decided to extend their middle finger to the idea of desegregation in the city.  They moved their all white school south and east of the existing high school with it's black population and for good measure adopted the symbols of the old south for that school.  Now why oh why would they possibly have done that?

SUGARTOWN

Jeep71

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on July 06, 2015, 01:27:05 pm
No this did not happen forever ago.  It happened in 1963 when the town fathers of Ft Smith for whatever reason decided to extend their middle finger to the idea of desegregation in the city.  They moved their all white school south and east of the existing high school with it's black population and for good measure adopted the symbols of the old south for that school.  Now why oh why would they possibly have done that?
Guess they could have moved it West to Okla or North to Van Buren or East to Barling.

Baitshop

::)

Brian G

The Pina Colada Song.

Theme from Shaft

Devil Went Down to Georgia (lots of irony)

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Baitshop on July 06, 2015, 07:14:48 pm

::)
Ignorance and denial are tremendous things burger boy.

Baitshop

July 07, 2015, 09:01:11 am #18 Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:53:49 pm by Baitshop
Strike two, Al....

Oh, BTW....it ain't burger boy.....it's burger flipper....and FWIW, I would also answer to "egg flipper" or "pancake flipper" or "hash slinger" or, well, you get the idea

I guess that you were working so hard to stir that empty pot that you weren't paying attention to your Jr. High attempt at insulting someone...

Just for giggles...what is your profession...I'm betting that it is some kind of Ivory tower job...or at least you want folks to think that anyway... ;)

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: B.G. on July 06, 2015, 10:56:16 pm
The Pina Colada Song.

Theme from Shaft

shake it off by taylor swift? 

phdefense

Quote from: Baitshop on July 07, 2015, 09:01:11 am
Strike two, Al....

Oh, BTW....it ain't burger boy.....it's burger flipper....and FWIW, I would also answer to "egg flipper" or "pancake flipper" or "hash slinger" or, well, you get the idea

I guess that you were working so hard to stir that empty pot that you weren't paying attention to your Jr. High attempt at insulting someone...

Just for giggles...what is your profession...I'm betting that it is some kind of Ivory tower job...or at least you want folks to think that anyway... ;)
Is Roller Racketeer also viable?

Brian G

phdefense

OlGuyWicker

Somewhere Over the Rainbow?  Freaking Rainbows are showing up every where else. 

Texarkana_Piggie

Grizzlyfan

Strike two, Al....

Oh do tell.  And what is the penalty when you get strike 3 from the mighty Baitshop?

ricepig

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on July 08, 2015, 08:54:02 am
i love shark week.  that is all.

Head to the Outer Banks and flop around by a pier, that would probably get you on it, or at least the nightly news.

ricepig

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on July 08, 2015, 09:02:58 am
Strike two, Al....

Oh do tell.  And what is the penalty when you get strike 3 from the mighty Baitshop?

No one's ever made that mistake......

Baitshop

Strike two, Al....

Just the shame of striking out against a lowly burger flipper in front of God and our little FF world...

Also, you didn't answer my question about your vocation...surely you are more gainfully employed than the lowly "burger boy" that you are attempting to condescend to..??..??

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: ricepig on July 08, 2015, 09:22:36 am
Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on July 08, 2015, 08:54:02 am
i love shark week.  that is all.

Head to the Outer Banks and flop around by a pier, that would probably get you on it, or at least the nightly news.

hahaha!  i would love to.  the outer banks are amazing!  i want to go back there some day. 

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Baitshop on July 08, 2015, 09:28:17 am

Strike two, Al....

Just the shame of striking out against a lowly burger flipper in front of God and our little FF world...

Also, you didn't answer my question about your vocation...surely you are more gainfully employed than the lowly "burger boy" that you are attempting to condescend to..??..??
Why don't you explain why you think Southside High School adopted the confederate flag, Dixie, and Johnny Reb as the symbols of their all white school in 1963?  Since my analysis is so far off?

PrivateLesson

Quote from: ebolin on July 08, 2015, 02:39:51 pm
Strike two, Al....

He's actually Stephen A. Smith.

I'm Skip Bayless.

Chris Broussard is AGOODONE
We don't care. 

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

Quote from: ebolin on July 08, 2015, 04:36:23 pm
Quote from: PrivateLesson on July 08, 2015, 04:28:31 pm
Quote from: Baitshop on July 03, 2015, 09:47:17 am
It ain't Dixie...
Dukes of Hazard theme song????

We don't care.

For you not to care you and your friend certainly had issue on the Southside Mascot Thread....so much so....you had to troll everyone and eventually make your own account. 

Brian G

Quote from: PrivateLesson on July 08, 2015, 04:42:14 pm
It ain't Dixie...

We don't care.

For you not to care you and your friend certainly had issue on the Southside Mascot Thread....so much so....you had to troll everyone and eventually make your own account. 
And you?

PrivateLesson

Quote from: B.G. on July 08, 2015, 04:42:45 pm
Quote from: PrivateLesson on July 08, 2015, 04:42:14 pm
It ain't Dixie...

We don't care.

And you?
Okay....well, you got me on that one....lol!  :)

PrivateLesson

Quote from: ebolin on July 08, 2015, 04:49:38 pm
I mostly just want to bother Freeman. Everyone else is cool.
Freeman?  You mean the River Valley Sports Leader Freeman??? 

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on July 07, 2015, 10:23:54 am
Quote from: B.G. on July 06, 2015, 10:56:16 pm
The Pina Colada Song.

Theme from Shaft

shake it off by taylor swift?

We Are The World?   

Jeep71

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on July 08, 2015, 04:03:57 pm

Strike two, Al....

Why don't you explain why you think Southside High School adopted the confederate flag, Dixie, and Johnny Reb as the symbols of their all white school in 1963?  Since my analysis is so far off?
Southside Yankees just didn't sound right

Baitshop

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on July 08, 2015, 04:03:57 pm

Strike two, Al....

The Southside administration didn't choose or approve the mascot....the FSISD administration did....you are, once again, howling at the wrong moon...

Now, are you gonna answer my question..??  This is the 3rd time you have ducked me...

If you think that my vocation is worthy or your disdain and condescension, at least have the balls to share with us about the lofty employment pinnacle that allows you to stare down at my lowly way of making a living...

PrivateLesson

Hey Bait....I'm thinking you need to remove Illiterate from under your name.  You use too big a words on here.   :)

True Believer

Hey Bait!  You can flip my burger anytime! 

PrivateLesson

Baitshop

Quote from: True Believer on July 08, 2015, 08:55:01 pm

Oh man....and we just got those other rumors under control...

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Baitshop on July 08, 2015, 09:51:43 pm
Quote from: True Believer on July 08, 2015, 08:55:01 pm

Oh man....and we just got those other rumors under control...
Im Jealous..

Brian G

Chameleon--- boy george

You can get all the groups aligned with that one.

Baitshop

You don't know me, but I'm your brother....

Brian G

PrivateLesson

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas