• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7AA East Week 3

Started by The-Bookie, September 11, 2006, 02:45:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Bookie

Parker's Chapel (0-1-1) vs Smackover (0-2)
Strong (1-1) vs Rison (1-1)
Norphlet (1-1) vs Woodlawn (1-1)
Junction City (1-0) vs Harmony Grove (1-1)
Bearden (2-0) vs Gurdon (0-2)
Hampton (0-2) vs Spring Hill (1-1)

My pics are:
Smackover by 14
Rison by 14
Norphlet by 14
Junction City by 28
Gurdon by 7
Spring Hill by as much as they want

da_analyzer

i agree with all, but i think that bearden will beat gurdon

GOING, GOING...GONE

What do u think about the Hermitage vs Gillett game?

Riktors

Quote from: OH, MY! on September 11, 2006, 07:49:19 pm
What do u think about the Hermitage vs Gillett game?

Hermitage by a lot.

wildcat_x-mgr

Rison over Strong by 20
Woodlawn over Norphlet by 2
Junction City over Harmony Grove by 10
Bearden over Gurdon by 8
Hermitage over Gillett by 36
Spring Hill over Hampton by 49
Smackover over Parker's Chapel by... (Not sure if I can count that high.)

The-Bookie

Yeah, I don't think Gillett is made of much this season.  Seems like the Hermits have brought back some of the luster.

The-Bookie

OK, here we go.  The Woodlawn game could go either way in most people's minds.  I think if DJ "Big Sexy" Minor, Chris Blackledge, Lamar Clark, John Hughes and Blake Downs have a good game on defense, this thing will get out of hand in Norphlet's favor.  We will see tonight!!!

Dragon I

The Minor kid just didn't seem very phisical for someone of his stature.  If he would get mean, he would be dominate in my opinion.

The-Bookie

He isn't very fast but he has some meaness about him.  He made a good tackle or two versus Smackover and more importantly, he caused them big problems with the "up the middle" stuff.  There was a noticeable difference when Minor went in the game.  All of the sudden the LBs were free to roam and it showed on the 4th down stop when Josh Blackledge lit up that fullback for no gain.

amehr36

Yeah John Hughes is a little athletic sucker.  I boxed with him one time and i wont say he whipped me, but right at the end he had a flurry that swayed the judges in his favor.  Hes a quick stout fella.  He is one of the reasons i pull for Norphlet now.

The-Bookie

Well, if you see him, tell him we need a big performance out of him and the rest of the guys on defense!!!  If not, we are going to watch another "Junction City vs Shiloh 2001" LOL...Nah, there should never be another game like that one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas