• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC 75- EARLE 72

Started by ahsbacker, March 03, 2007, 09:20:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ahsbacker

GOOD GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT WEEK WILL BE A CAKE WALK

cotnhauler

Somebody tell us about the game!!!

Missco

JC has a lot of talent. A class AA team with an All-American should be blowing out folks. Congrats to the EEEEEERRRRLLLL Bulldogs on playing great this week. JC should role next week and win the state title. One thing that came from this week is that the 3AA conference is the toughest in the state.

superfan

Quote from: Missco on March 03, 2007, 09:24:16 pm
One thing that came from this week is that the 3AA conference is the toughest in the state.

They didn't believe us a few weeks ago, I wonder if they do now....

heathwaldrop

I caught the second half on the radio. At one point late in the third period, JC was down by nine. Anderson then took over the game, hitting a couple of treys and then going to the rack several times. He finished with around 45 points.

There is a kid from Earle, Davis, who kept Earle in it by hitting from outside. He finished with about 26.

Very exciting fourth period. The gym was LOUD! The commentators at points were drowned out by crowd noise and they themselves were trying to shout over it. Play-by-play guy obviously was excited.

cotnhauler

I agree, JC will wipe Jville out. It will be as bad as BIC/Bigelow was a couple of years ago. But that can happen, and does,  in a state tournament enviroment. Sometimes the 2 or 3 best teams end up in the same side of the bracket

Missco

Its always been that way. The 3AA N and 3AA S were always the toughest and now the 3AA is. However, in defense of all the AA Fb schools, no schools should be able to play basketball games until the regular FB season is over. Also the 7AA-East is the 2nd best basketball conference in AA and there is not as much difference as their has been in the past.

Atomic Rumble Dog

Great job Earle Bulldogs, you all gave JC the most competition that they had seen all season and you almost pulled the upset, Ronnie and Buddy good job to our two productive seniors, great year, All Sophmores and Juniors work hard this summer and come back to get the prize next season. Winning Basketball State Championships is what we do in the E, it's nothing new for your city!!!! Great Job Coach Billy Joe, your a true winner in my book!!!!! JC, take your crown JA deserves to wear one.

arkhsfan

Quote from: Missco on March 03, 2007, 09:30:35 pm
Its always been that way. The 3AA N and 3AA S were always the toughest and now the 3AA is. However, in defense of all the AA Fb schools, no schools should be able to play basketball games until the regular FB season is over. Also the 7AA-East is the 2nd best basketball conference in AA and there is not as much difference as their has been in the past.

Is that why Altheimer has been destroying everyone the last few years until they got consolidated?  Is that why Hughes reaked havoc in AA and now are in AAA?  For the past decade, the 6AA has been the best and by far the most athletic conference in AA.  The rest of the state is lucky that Altheimer got consolidated and Hughes had to move up.

John M.

Quote from: arkhsfan on March 04, 2007, 02:28:30 pm
Quote from: Missco on March 03, 2007, 09:30:35 pm

Is that why Altheimer has been destroying everyone the last few years until they got consolidated?  Is that why Hughes reaked havoc in AA and now are in AAA?  For the past decade, the 6AA has been the best and by far the most athletic conference in AA.  The rest of the state is lucky that Altheimer got consolidated and Hughes had to move up.

BIC beat Altheimer in 05 and 06.Go back in your hole and get better information.

cotnhauler

How did things work out for Althiemer and Hughes in 2005 and 2006 in AA?

razorsharp94

What a show that Anderson put on.  It was absolutely amazing.  Exactly how many points did he have?

Missco

Also Hughes was in the 3AA South( or equivalent) more years than it was in the 6AA(or equivalent). Look at all the conferences in AA and see which conference has the most state titles? Drum roll please........... the 3AA. I am in no way a fan of many of the schools in the 3AA. I just know high school basketball . It is tough because of two of the toughest conferences in the past became one. Earle and BIC both have won more state titles than any other AA programs in the state.

superfan

Just curious but what defense did JC use against Earle, and what defense did Earle run against JC.

#1 STUNNA

whatever they did didnt work against james anderson or #0, both put on a show

superfan

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 04, 2007, 07:07:25 pm
whatever they did didnt work against james anderson or #0, both put on a show

I'd like to know though.

#1 STUNNA

jc ran man and a 1 3 1, earle played zone and man, they obviously did not think ja would beat them by hisself, boy were they wrong

ilovelakeouachita

I personally thought that Earle had an awesome team.  Wow that was one of the best games of the tournament.  You guys should hold your heads high.

ColonelReb

i think it shoulda been the finals game. Jessieville would have and will get smoked by the winner and loser of that game.
Quote from: ilovelakeouachita on March 05, 2007, 04:01:33 pm
I personally thought that Earle had an awesome team.  Wow that was one of the best games of the tournament.  You guys should hold your heads high.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas