• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hazen going to state in b ball

Started by 6-2a_wizard, December 16, 2014, 10:05:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

6-2a_wizard

WPWells

BigLion10

MomaLion

lol...I haven't seen Hazen yet but they haven't been off football long enough to even grasp how they will be.

THA TRUTH

Jc hasn't either but I guarrantee they grasp how good they will be

Lions84

BrianfromCarlisle

5'11 260lb PG???  LOL  That's a good one right there

lionfan59

WPWells

I'm 5'11", 260 and anyone who knows me knows I'm far from a point guard

Lions84

lionfan59

BrianfromCarlisle

I love how he started out in the other thread as a PG.  When I saw how big he was, he changed it to Post.  LOL 

Lions84

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 17, 2014, 12:58:59 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on December 17, 2014, 12:04:10 pm
Hazen talking smack.

Would you expect anything less?

Nope just surprised to here it so soon in the season .

lionfan59

;D ;D ;D You know they :D just love us "basketball schools"

Redandwhite

Are you saying hazen is gonna knock clarendon off the top spot lol.

MomaLion

The top spot isn't ours yet...let's not get ahead of ourselves.  It's definitely within our grasp but one game at a time. The Pine Bluff tourny will be a huge task as there are some really heavy hitting schools 4, 5 & 6 A

lionfan59

I'm saying my fellow Lions from the 6 take the top spot!!!!!!!!!!

mr.gametime

Clarendon and Augusta are the 2 best teams in conference.

MomaLion

Brinkley will be in there as well and I've yet to see McCrory.

Lions84

MomaLion

They're still coming off football lol...j/k.

Lions84

Ventman

Quote from: MomaLion on December 20, 2014, 02:55:18 am
Brinkley will be in there as well and I've yet to see McCrory.
Jags won't be there.

MomaLion

Yea, I saw McCrory Friday and they won't be. I didn't see Brinkley play yet...missed that game but it should be Clarendon, Augusta, Kipp(assuming they don't forfeit more games) and Brinkley advancing to regionals...from there Clarendon and Augusta should advance to state...Kipp is good enough but who knows what's going on there.

Cheek

The top four in 6aa boys are all tough.

MomaLion

Augusta is so unpredictable, you never know which team you will play any given day.  Brinkley is always tough but not as good as last year I believe and who knows what's going on with Kipp lol...they forfeited to Des Arc which would have been an easy win for them...we may not be as solid as it looks on paper over in the 6.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on January 19, 2015, 11:17:24 pm
Augusta is so unpredictable, you never know which team you will play any given day.  Brinkley is always tough but not as good as last year I believe and who knows what's going on with Kipp lol...they forfeited to Des Arc which would have been an easy win for them...we may not be as solid as it looks on paper over in the 6.

I'm pretty sure the Kipp problem was a one night punishment. I figure it got everyone's attention.

Lions84

Lions are looking like Kings of the 6AA Jungle again this year.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 20, 2015, 12:49:54 am
Quote from: MomaLion on January 19, 2015, 11:17:24 pm

I'm pretty sure the Kipp problem was a one night punishment. I figure it got everyone's attention.

I do not know if it is true or not,  but I hear the forfeit may come back to haunt Kipp. 

MomaLion

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas