• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 4 - Nashville @ Arkadelphia

Started by ~WPS~, September 16, 2017, 01:59:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA

Would not suprise me one bit if Nashville won this game tonight.

Marblehog

Nacho

These two teams always play each other (fairly) close...last year was interesting and makes me say fairly because the score looks crazy (70-40 or something like that) but Nashville had such an explosive offense...that being said, Arkadelphia still scored forty. It's going to be an exciting game and I can't wait to watch. It would be something else if the badgers kept them to zero, but I doubt that happens. I can't imagine what the boards would look like if it did though!

richboy

Quote from: Top Shelf on September 22, 2017, 01:49:50 pm
Id hope for something a little more realistic if I were you.. Nashville has never been mercy ruled by a conference opponent.
false. 11-01-13 Nashville lost to Malvern 21-56. That's by 35 points.

STUNNA

~WPS~

richboy

richboy

September 22, 2017, 07:22:54 pm #58 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:25:22 pm by richboy
Down on the 4, 3rd snd goal can Nashville score?
Nashville passes but missed 4th and goal.
Nashville goes for it but the coach calls timeout. Maybe rethinking it. Nashville kicks a fg
Arkadelphia 7
Nashville 3

SCRAPYARD

~WPS~

Arkie throws a pick. Nashville ball at Arkie 35

richboy

4th and long for nashville, Nashville goes for it! And arky comes around the edge and sacks the qb! Arky ball

polksalet

richboy

Hatley breaks through the hole and outruns the secondary! 42yd td
Arkadelphia 14
Nashville 3
2nd

richboy

September 22, 2017, 07:41:33 pm #64 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:45:09 pm by richboy
Arkadelphia lines up wrong again! Nashville qb throws it 58yds downfield. Nashville in arky redzone
Update:: 4th and short. Nashville lines up to go for it again!  But before the snap the coach calls a timeout again. They go for it and it's complete! (Beautiful catch btw)
Arkadelphia 14
Nashville 10
2nd

~WPS~

~WPS~

STUNNA

Nashville is good enough to win this game...

~WPS~

Nashville burning Arkie secondary.

Nashville 50+ yard pass to Kight.

Nashville 17-14, 5:18 2nd

richboy

Quote from: STUNNA on September 22, 2017, 07:51:46 pm
Nashville is good enough to win this game...
yall aren't that good. If our secondary step up which after halftime they will and I see y'all won't run that ball

STUNNA

Your losing to a team that lost to dequeen... chill it.. lol

AirWarren

Quote from: richboy on September 22, 2017, 07:52:55 pm
yall aren't that good. If our secondary step up which after halftime they will and I see y'all won't run that ball

Don't be mad.

STUNNA

~WPS~

richboy

OLDSCHOOL82

~WPS~

Don't know why we didn't throw it on 3rd and run it on 4th. Just ran out the clock on ourselves.

Nashville should be up by more. Couldn't score inside the 5 three times.

~WPS~

richboy

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 22, 2017, 08:05:23 pm
Don't know why we didn't throw it on 3rd and run it on 4th. Just ran out the clock on ourselves.
It's on the 1. Why would you pass?  Makes more since to run it on the 1.
Nashville should be up by more. Couldn't score inside the 5 three times.
It's on the 1. Why would you pass?  Makes more since to run it on the 1. That's like a flashback of when the Seahawks were on the 1 and passed it instead of running it. And lost to the patriots in the super bowl

~WPS~

Because you are out of timeouts. You still have two chances. Throw it on 3rd since it will stop the clock if incomplete and you get another play. Then run it on 4th because it's the last play regardless.

beach bum

This is getting interesting.... Very interesting!

richboy

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 22, 2017, 08:14:08 pm
Because you are out of timeouts. You still have two chances. Throw it on 3rd since it will stop the clock if incomplete and you get another play. Then run it on 4th because it's the last play regardless.
throw it on 3rd on the 1 close inside the end zone on a flying badger defense? Hanson would of either been sacked and forced to try from longer or the ball intercepted. The coach did good by running it. Just couldn't move the ball luckily

~WPS~

You possess zero football knowledge.

That flying badger defense that got burnt every other play.

richboy

That flying badger defense stopped you from scoring multiple and I mean multiple touchdowns inside arkys red zone always on 4th and 1 or 2. Arky had 2 blown plays, the sophmore qb ran the wrong play and threw a pick and y'all are only up by 3. Nashville won't run the ball on arky if your at the game LIKE I AM you would know. If arky stops the pass well win a close one.

~WPS~

The only way to stop the pass is to go away from the man defense. When you do that we will run the ball. Until then we will continue to burn your secondary.

richboy

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 22, 2017, 08:27:36 pm
The only way to stop the pass is to go away from the man defense. When you do that we will run the ball. Until then we will continue to burn your secondary.
well see what they switch to. most importantly we have to stop hanson!

richboy

Arky misses open receiver. Punts..
Nashville 3 and out and steps out to punt for the first time.

~WPS~

Arkie goes to a cover 2 and Nashville burns them anyway.

76 yard TD pass to Kight

Nashville 24-14

6:31 3rd

STUNNA

Looking like the usual... one team conference

LJ06

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 22, 2017, 08:42:28 pm
Arkie goes to a cover 2 and Nashville burns them anyway.

76 yard TD pass to Kight

Nashville 24-14

6:31 3rd

Knew better than to pick against the Scrappers

Top Shelf

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 22, 2017, 08:19:00 pm
You possess zero football knowledge.

That flying badger defense that got burnt every other play.
^ this

STUNNA

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on September 22, 2017, 08:46:09 pm
Knew better than to pick against the Scrappers

Fell into the Arkie hype.

~WPS~

Arkie goes to the I formation and scores.

Nashville 24-21. 3:39 3rd

richboy

STUNNA

That bummy non conference schedule is showing up

richboy

STUNNA

richboy

Arky throws it DEEP into Nashville territory! Zion Hatley running over 4 scrappers! Arky down in Nashville's red zone ball on the 15

STUNNA

Sounds like nashvilles defense is back to being horrible.. lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas