• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What does your 4A Girls have returning next year?

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, March 25, 2017, 11:07:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

March 25, 2017, 11:07:48 pm Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:19:17 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Brookland girls will return almost everyone along with some solid Freshman coming up to help from their Jr. District champs squad.
Hopefully With our point Guard Ally Loflin Back from ACL ,The Lady Bearcats will look to make a run in state next year.

Big Country

March 27, 2017, 12:46:10 pm #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:29:03 pm by Big Country
the 8th grade class at Brookland was pretty good this year weren't they ?

OB11

Quote from: Big Country on March 27, 2017, 12:46:10 pm
the 8th grade class at Brookland was pretty this year weren't they ?

I hope you meant pretty good.  Otherwise that's a little creepy.  :o

Big Country

OB11

NEA Razorback olfan

March 27, 2017, 05:19:10 pm #5 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:31:48 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: Big Country on March 27, 2017, 12:46:10 pm
the 8th grade class at Brookland was pretty good this year weren't they ?
[/quote

IMO Brookland's 8th grade class is one the best class's in girls that I have seen come out of Brookland
KaNya Ford -is a pure Point Guard, I believe she will be one of the best pg in this area by her 10th grade year.
Gracie Gramling- at 5'9 dominated the post area all season long
Hannah Boling -very quick guard that started some games and was a 6th man at times
Carliegh Smith - at 5''10 she missed all her 8th grade season with ACL ,
With her at 100% next year she will be a force in paint with Gramling

Ozark Hog

With girl you never know, soon as they begin to notice the boys, seems like they are not as interested as  before. ;D

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Ozark Hog on March 27, 2017, 05:29:00 pm
With girl you never know, soon as they begin to notice the boys, seems like they are not as interested as  before. ;D

This is true,  ::)

Big Country

Gray lizard

I expect Pottsville to be in great shape.  If they could just get a big girl to move in.

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland is returning their All State guard Kalifa Ford and point guard Ally Loflin , I expect a good run at a state championship this season

HogCall11

Berryville appears to have their starting 5 back with only one senior. All state sophomore point guard coming back along with 2 towering posts. Doesn't seem anyone gives this young team who has made it to the final four twice playing underclassman both years. This could be their year.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: HogCall11 on September 04, 2017, 03:54:07 pm
Berryville appears to have their starting 5 back with only one senior. All state sophomore point guard coming back along with 2 towering posts. Doesn't seem anyone gives this young team who has made it to the final four twice playing underclassman both years. This could be their year.

Best of luck to Berryville this season

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas