• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola head coach job

Started by PermaBan, December 15, 2016, 12:26:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Radiotalker on January 21, 2017, 10:02:42 am
after all his spewing, Osceola hires a former Colt....................Classic!!

In what world does the condition of the town have anything to do with where the new coach used to play. Just be glad he wanted to come back to the area to be close to family.

Coltfan2005

Rated as the number 5 in worst cities in Arkansas and number 2 in most dangerous cities in Arkansas. I do understand people of limited intelligence simply stoop to name calling instead of providing facts to base their claim on and no one ever considered employees of the times intelligent. 4 times more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than the rest of Arkansas. Rated more dangerous than Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Or North Little Rock. Number 7 in most unemployed even though new jobs are constantly coming in, because the employees don't live in Osceola. 5 out of 152 in the High School scored proficient in math. That's a little more than 3 percent.

GotInfo?

Hooks will do a great job there if he gets the support he needs.

Paperman

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on February 08, 2017, 01:22:22 pm
Rated as the number 5 in worst cities in Arkansas and number 2 in most dangerous cities in Arkansas. I do understand people of limited intelligence simply stoop to name calling instead of providing facts to base their claim on and no one ever considered employees of the times intelligent. 4 times more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than the rest of Arkansas. Rated more dangerous than Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Or North Little Rock. Number 7 in most unemployed even though new jobs are constantly coming in, because the employees don't live in Osceola. 5 out of 152 in the High School scored proficient in math. That's a little more than 3 percent.
You are as complete idiot! Why don't you go run down the place you live you piece of human debris!  No one cares what you think!

Longfellow

Quote from: Paperman on March 21, 2017, 09:40:40 pm
You are as complete idiot! Why don't you go run down the place you live you piece of human debris!  No one cares what you think!
I don't think he actually said what he thought in that post. It seemed that he just posted statistics. I am curious to see where they came from

Paperman

Quote from: Longfellow on March 21, 2017, 11:08:15 pm
I don't think he actually said what he thought in that post. It seemed that he just posted statistics. I am curious to see where they came from

Crime stats are put out by security companies! Trying to scare people into purchasing home security systems! We have had extensive discussions  with local police department on crime! Sure Osceola has some issues, but they aren't as bad as he would lead you to believe!

HorseFeathers

#2 in Arkansas ahead of pine bluff and little rock? Where murders seem to be in the news daily?

hsindian

I got curious after reading this thread and googled crime rates for Osceola. I'm not sure how accurate the results are but the majority of results that came up listed it as top 10 worst places to live or be a victim of crime in the state.

OB11

Quote from: HorseFeathers on March 23, 2017, 08:08:26 am
#2 in Arkansas ahead of pine bluff and little rock? Where murders seem to be in the news daily?

I'm sure the actual number of violent crimes in those cities is higher than Osceola but the per capita rate is probably what gets it so high on the list.

Missco

So far this year per Captia, Jonesboro is leading in the murder category this year. Crime runs in cycles.I find it funny a guy from Dyess bashes Osceola so severely. These towns all have problems. I am sure Piggott does also.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on March 21, 2017, 09:40:40 pm

I suggest you refrain from running your mouth anymore or calling me names. That little weekly paper you pretend to write for doesn't provide any protection. Insulting me, calling me names on a computer screen is basically what you have been doing to people all year. It is time for you to pull on your really, really, really huge big girl panties and act like an adult. Actions have consequences.
We all realize your dinky paper has a vested interest in burying the facts about osceola. your lack of reporting and holding people accountable is one of the problems. None of my stats are from security companies, what a lame way to divert attention. I bet you voted for Hillary...that would explain your whining, name calling, and needing a safe place to express your feelings.
By the way, heard your paper was making nothing but excuses for the three young creatures that kidnapped a man, robbed him and his place of business, and then ran from the police. It's a shame that kids on the football team do not have better guidance and examples from their parents and community leaders. It's also a shame when attention is diverted from crime to "mistakes" made by the "big bad" police department.
Come on, a person your age and size should just accept that you aren't very bright and you really have no idea about the people in South Mississippi County. You have never gone to school with the people or worked beside them. Give it up (might want to give up ice cream too).

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Missco on March 27, 2017, 11:12:57 am
So far this year per Captia, Jonesboro is leading in the murder category this year. Crime runs in cycles.I find it funny a guy from Dyess bashes Osceola so severely. These towns all have problems. I am sure Piggott does also.

Never lived in Dyess, but I have driven through it. Is that close enough?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas