• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Player in 7AAA(Boys)

Started by #1balla, February 08, 2006, 02:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1balla

Who is the best player in 7aaa....hands down??

SGT.HULKA

There is not one in basketball. In football you have to start with the D-1 signees from Ashdown and Whitmore and Kadem at Nashville. There will not be a D-1 player in basketball this year and it is highly unlikely that any boy from the  conference will receive any scholarship money at all to play basketball anywhere. There might be a couple of the aforementioned Ashdown kids that have the athleticism to play D-2 or D-3 basketball but no one else in the conference has the skills and/or the work ethic to play college basketball. This post is not intended to slight any particular player in the conference, it is just the reality of the situation.   

#1balla

the ones from ashdown may have the athleticism... but none of them have the work ethic.. none of them even care.

Rains

the fact that no one as even replied to this tells you about basketball in 7aaa, no one really cares.  No one can even put one name down or no one cares enough to put someones name down

ghoti

j henderson freshmen prescott #1 rated aau basketball player at his age in the state his brother is #2 thats as close as i can come to one.

Bearcats

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on February 11, 2006, 11:46:58 pm
There is not one in basketball. In football you have to start with the D-1 signees from Ashdown and Whitmore and Kadem at Nashville. There will not be a D-1 player in basketball this year and it is highly unlikely that any boy from the conference will receive any scholarship money at all to play basketball anywhere. There might be a couple of the aforementioned Ashdown kids that have the athleticism to play D-2 or D-3 basketball but no one else in the conference has the skills and/or the work ethic to play college basketball. This post is not intended to slight any particular player in the conference, it is just the reality of the situation.

If I read the title right it said who is the best player in 7AAA?  Not who is good enough to play college or who is the best in the state, but who is the best player in the 7AAA.  Granted the 7AAA is a football conference first, but there are several kids who can play the game of basketball as well.  Does that mean that they are going D-1?  No!  Someone does not go D-1 in football every year from the 7AAA either.  I believe you are the one who posted a list of football players for your best in 7AAA in another post, that is fine for some schools because they are their best basketball players as well, but Bates for Mena?  He is not even willing to put forth the effort to go out for the team in basketball much less be the best.  Don't belittle the athletes from every school that bust their tale every day in practice by even posting on one of these threads if you don't have a legitimate opinion on what the topic is about.  I will name a few that I think are players in the 7AAA and I am not sure there is one dominate player in the conference:

DeQueen - Richards
Ashdown - Williams
Fountain Lake - Bball34

There are players on other teams that names don't come to me right now that can play and could be considered.  Even though Mena hasn't done well in the conference they still have a couple of kids that can play.  There are NBA all stars that play on losing teams because they are not surrounded by the right complimentary players, but that does not make them any less of a player.  Let the debate begin, but don't belittle their sweat and work by saying there are none that can play.

#1balla

Very very well put Bearcats.. thanks for saying something positive on this post.. Seemed like no one else was going to

lauren307

Jordan Womack from Fountain Lake rarely has an off night

#1balla

I agree.. Womack is definitely a solid player.... I would say Womack and Stanley from Ft. Lake, Richards from DeQueen, Williams from Ashdown and I dont know some of the others..but thats 4 of the best in 7aaa

Bball34

You have to throw in LC center and guard. They are both good players. FL startin 5 are all great players to.

#1balla

All 5 startes for them are not great... maybe Womack and Stanley but thats about it.. Harper can shoot and the other two are decent at best.. but I do agree about the center and guard 4 L.C.

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: #1balla on February 14, 2006, 12:43:58 pm
All 5 startes for them are not great... maybe Womack and Stanley but thats about it.. Harper can shoot and the other two are decent at best.. but I do agree about the center and guard 4 L.C.
Womack is the best all-around player for F.L. He has the ability to make the people around him better, Stanley is too "me" centered for the common good of the team.

redbug30

big_lafayette28

i think lafayette has four great players #10, #22, #32, and #21. not only do they score they play defense that why they won the 7aaa confr

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas