• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Paris

Started by #EagleStrong, November 12, 2015, 01:00:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#EagleStrong

Thoughts on this matchup? Dardanelle caught Two Rivers only four days removed from football and eked out a 60-51 win. The Sand Lizards take on their second 3A-4 conference foe this week. Neither team will have its football players.

BigMan15

I think Dardanelle takes this one 65-60. What time does the Jr high start?

#EagleStrong

About 6 I believe. The Sr. High B game is before the Jr. High game for some reason.

Baller14

Paris has a good squad and will be one of the best teams in 3A. But Dardanelle has Jerome, should be a great game. 64-62 Dardanelle.

#EagleStrong

If Luster shoots like he did in the second half of that Two Rivers game it'll be tough sledding. That kid can play.

Paperman

#EagleStrong

Dardanelle won 52-49. Luster was held to 16 points, a good chunk coming from the charity stripe. Great defense on him by Race Taylor. Eagles played really timid on offense and didn't execute. Very lackluster performance from Hampton, only six points. Had the lead late and couldn't pull down the game-clinching rebound (twice) and the Sand Lizards finished us off. Rough opening week for the 3A-4, neither us or Two Rivers showed up ready to play this week.

#EagleStrong

And in one of the ugliest games you could ever see, Paris Jr. High won despite committing nearly 40 turnovers. That's not hyperbole either, they literally had 30+ turnovers.

Paperman

Quote from: #EagleStrong on November 12, 2015, 10:09:33 pm
And in one of the ugliest games you could ever see, Paris Jr. High won despite committing nearly 40 turnovers. That's not hyperbole either, they literally had 30+ turnovers.
Ouch!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas