• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 1 Tournament at Danville

Started by #EagleStrong, February 22, 2015, 06:56:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RTF

Be careful Chief... County Line was a doormat for a long time... Congrats on the recent success though.

Again Chuck, you lost.... =D

AnotherTurfMonkey

Man I have been out for a while.
Just got back to the real world to check out what's going on.
Looks like the sameOsame.
Btw how you been Bigman?
Still wishing you would have stayed at CHS?
Lot of good folks over there @ Charleston. 
Not to mention the fact that you wouldn't have 3 losses to them.

Anyway have a great day to all and good luck Chuck.

teachers pet

I expect Charleston to win and be a #1 seed, probably playing Jessieville who is holding out two of their starters who are injured, hoping they will be ready to go Wednesday.

BigMan15

Quote from: AnotherTurfMonkey on March 02, 2015, 12:58:54 pm
Man I have been out for a while.
Just got back to the real world to check out what's going on.
Looks like the sameOsame.
Btw how you been Bigman?
Still wishing you would have stayed at CHS?
Lot of good folks over there @ Charleston. 
Not to mention the fact that you wouldn't have 3 losses to them.

Anyway have a great day to all and good luck Chuck.

Im good how have u been...a lot of fun games this year. Had we stayed at CHS it wouldnt have been fun it would have been to easy...lol..

jk

This area is really loaded this year, Subiaco, Ctown, Paris, Lamar, County line, Scranton. All have legit shot at state. Everybody get out and support these teams, we may never see that much talent in this area again

yesteryearman

Quote from: jk on March 02, 2015, 03:11:11 pm
This area is really loaded this year, Subiaco, Ctown, Paris, Lamar, County line, Scranton. All have legit shot at state. Everybody get out and support these teams, we may never see that much talent in this area again

I don't know about the other teams but County Line would have to probably beat Emerson, Wonderview and Bay.  Scranton would probably have to beat Kirby, Bay and Emerson/Wonderview/County Line.  A difficult task for sure.

Longfellow

Two Rivers and Paris tied at 63 going into OT.
Gators come back down 21

Longfellow

20 seconds left in overtime
Two Rivers 71
Paris 70

Longfellow

End of 1st OT
Two Rivers 73
Paris 73

Longfellow

1:49 left in 2nd OT
Two Rivers Gators 86
Paris 80

Longfellow

Final
Two Rivers Gators 94
Paris Eagles 86
Morgan Yates had 53 points

WPWells

RTF

you guys do a better job updating on the boys games than the girls.. Did Lamar's girls win?

Longfellow

I showed up at the end. Lamar won like 49-47 or something along that line. Good comeback by West Fork

WPWells

sillyrabbit

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: sillyrabbit on March 02, 2015, 05:47:58 pm
Good season Paris.

What's that supposed to mean? Paris could very well end up beating ECS from what i hear, and I am an ECS fan. However, maybe you are referencing the girls team.

sillyrabbit

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on March 02, 2015, 05:53:23 pm
Good season Paris.

What's that supposed to mean? Paris could very well end up beating ECS from what i hear, and I am an ECS fan. However, maybe you are referencing the girls team.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for them to put up a good challenge against ECS, but they just aren't playing as well right now.

BigMan15

Good season Paris.

Im from Paris we are playing our worst basketball right now so yes great season better luck next year

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 02, 2015, 06:13:58 pm
Good season Paris.

Im from Paris we are playing our worst basketball right now so yes great season better luck next year

Don't hang your head, especially on a team that beat Alma. I can very truthfully say this matchup scares me much.

WPWells

BigMan15

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on March 02, 2015, 06:24:38 pm
Good season Paris.

Don't hang your head, especially on a team that beat Alma. I can very truthfully say this matchup scares me much.
Girlfriends and drama is more important right now for Paris. We arent the same team as we were then, these boys have a lot to learn if they want to be a good team. They won district so they think their s$!# dont stink,

sillyrabbit

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 02, 2015, 06:36:27 pm
Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on March 02, 2015, 06:24:38 pm
Good season Paris.

Girlfriends and drama is more important right now for Paris. We arent the same team as we were then, these boys have a lot to learn if they want to be a good team. They won district so they think their s$!# dont stink,

Well,  that's Paris for you BigMan

WPWells

Grover42

neds

WPWells

Grover42

WPWells

TheOfficial

WPWells

WPWells

Head Lion

BigMan15

Congrats sounds like it was a great game.

WPWells

Little bit worried about the first state tournament game. Charleston usually struggles a little early but gets better as the tournament goes. Need to play well from the get-go in this one

For the record, this is Charleston's 5th regional championship in the past 7 years

teachers pet

They get Jessieville.  If all Jessieville's starters are back, should be a good game.

Longfellow

IndependentFootballFan

Quote from: eagle-fan on March 01, 2015, 06:49:34 pm
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 01, 2015, 05:52:28 pm
"Tough foul call"?
The "tough foul calls" are what kept Paris in the game. Tigers had a 19 point lead in the 2nd quarter. Those "tough foul calls" is what kept it from being a mercy rule.
Then why did C not win by 25 points? Seems like the other two games this year were close, within 8 points or so. What happened those two games? Did C just sorta "give up" like against Lamar, and have a 4th quarter collapse? What I am saying is that Charleston did the same thing today against Paris and it could have been an insulting loss if Charleston didn't regroup the last 59 seconds. I personally think the last foul against Paris was questionable. Why C dropped a 19 point lead I do not know, looks like they get so far ahead and do like Arkansas, just think they might cruise along and win and end up barely winning, especially being up 19!  Anyway, as I said previously, GOOD LUCK in the State tournament. Just trying to be a good sport for 4-3A teams...
Yes, Charleston's 19 point lead dwindled yesterday against Paris; No we did not lose the 19 point lead, it dropped to 3 but we never lost our lead and went on to win OUR game. However, if I am reading correctly Paris did lose their 21 point lead only to lose in double over time today to Two Rivers; I was not able to get to  Danville in time to see that game although I would have loved to have been there to see that game.   Paris needs to get over the hatred they have for Charleston and regroup very quickly.  In my opinion, Paris has been to worried about getting their so called redemption. I am just trying to be a good sport for the 4-3A teams....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas