• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship Game Predictions

Started by 54Bearkatz2014, February 06, 2019, 12:48:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

54Bearkatz2014

Before the postseason begins, let's see who everybody thinks will be the last two teams standing in hot springs for both the boys and girls sides!

54Bearkatz2014

Boys: ICC vs. Dermott

Girls: Norfork vs. Mount Vernon-Enola

Motownsportsfan

Boys ICC
Girls Wonderview
Enough said

SackAttack

DB

For Wonderview girls to lose it is either going to take a Very good opponent or a very bad night for the Daredevils.

ballmember

ICC boys will probably not have anyone play them close.    I am not from or for ICC, they are the best team, no close second.    Several girls teams in the running: Wonderview, MVE, Norfork just to name a few. 

PTplayer

Did ICC have everyone when they played dermott at the beginning of the year. If they did there is a close second. I don't call a 11 point win at your home court when the opposing team had to travel 3+ hours a big win.

waterboyh20

Dermotts good. 11 was as close as that particular game ever got. ICC was up almost 20 at times in the 4th. Good early season contest, i would guess both teams have changed alot since then.

Flobbito

Yeah, I wouldn't sleep on Dermott, but it's ICC's to lose.

The girls side should be much more competitive. Wonderview, Norfork, Alpena, Viola, and the 1a 5 north 2-4 all have a shot.  But I have to think WV and Norfork are the favorites.

boss85

Quote from: waterboyh20 on February 09, 2019, 08:44:10 am
Dermotts good. 11 was as close as that particular game ever got. ICC was up almost 20 at times in the 4th. Good early season contest, i would guess both teams have changed alot since then.
I think ICC may have been missing Faulkner in that game. Could be wrong. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. He missed some games early.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas