• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starters and Key Players for next year

Started by BigMan15, May 04, 2016, 11:19:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Lets hear some potential starting lineups and some key players for this next year!!

teachers pet

Jessieville is returning 4 of 5 starters with Steven Benson and Sawyer Lamb leading the way.

Head Lion

Manila returns 4 starters & 9 of their 10.

Eagle20

Quote from: teachers pet on May 04, 2016, 06:57:14 pm
Jessieville is returning 4 of 5 starters with Steven Benson and Sawyer Lamb leading the way.
I thought Anderson and Daley were seniors. 

teachers pet

BigMan15

I was thinking a little more in detail.
Charleston
Returning Starters
Brandon Fenner 6'4 Guard All State x2
Phillip Hampton 6'4 Forward All Conference
Chase Ewing 6'2 Guard All Conference All State Tourney

Returning Role Players
Jackson Rowland 6'0 Guard All Conference
Justin Haney 6'4 Guard
Ryan Keener 6'5 Post

Sophomores
Bradyn Caudle 6'1 Guard
Dalton Haney 5'7 Guard
Mason Keener 5'8 Guard
Blaine Rowland 6'0 Guard

Possible Freshman
Braden Ross  6'2 Guard
Jordan Fenner 6'3 Forward

teachers pet

Steven Benson 6'4" pf  sr. All Garland county
Sawyer Lamb 6'3" g,f  soph. Garland county newcomer and all garland county
Alex Burleson 6' guard jr.
Dylan Anderson 6'2" f sr.

Burleson, Anderson and Lamb combined for 115 3 pointers last year, that with Daley doing most of the shooting.

Black and Gold

Longfellow

BigMan15

Even if that happens look at the other players ready to set up and fill that spot

b-ball fan

Where is Ewing thinking about going? Also hope the younger Fenner is recovering well, but won't his injury put him out of the equation until his sophomore year?

Black and Gold

No one is quite in the position to say anything. If it is 100% going to happen then I will let you know

BigMan15

Quote from: b-ball fan on May 06, 2016, 09:00:17 am
Where is Ewing thinking about going? Also hope the younger Fenner is recovering well, but won't his injury put him out of the equation until his sophomore year?
Not sure on Ewing I havent talked to him or his dad  so Im not going to comment. As far as Jordan if they move him up then he could be back around District or a little before depends on the rehab. But unless we get a move in or 2 we dont have a lot of depth at post.

Black and Gold

You're right BigMan. Phil is the only person that comes to mind. He improved quite a bit just this year. I can't wait to watch him during his senior year.

Longfellow

Depth may be a problem in the post, but I don't think post play will be an issue. Phillip Hampton really impressed me last year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas