• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bentonville Varsity schedule- for those of you wanting to see MM play his final season

Started by Razorback Red, November 09, 2015, 08:57:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Attached is a link to the Bentonville varsity schedule.  They are in a couple of really solid national tourneys/showcases, which is cool for us Tiger fans.  Just posting this so others can find a time to see MM play.  Nice that the Tigers have a game in Jonesboro so those in E AR can attend if they want.  They also have 2 games on TV this season on the ESPN networks.

If you haven't had a chance to see him yet, you are missing out:

http://www.bentonvillehssports.com/Activities/Basketball_Boys/Varsity_Schedule

Max Preps Tourney - Palm Springs, CA
http://desertheatholidayclassic.com/

Hoops Hall- Springfield, MA
http://thehoophallclassic.com/home.php

I can't find info yet on Jan 9 Penny Hardaway classic in Memphis

beach bum

Thanks for the post... I want to see him in action once as I am sure a bunch of people want too as well.

HorseFeathers

Razorback Red

Quote from: HF on November 12, 2015, 08:31:51 pm
Hmmmm...What teams in the 7West are good?

Fayetteville will be very tough with PWillis leading the way. NS and Harber will also be tough. 

Brian G

Simple question.

Fayetteville swept Bentonville last year.
Fayetteville returns 5 starters.

How is Bentonville such a "favorite"?

Grizzlyfan

Razorback is the location of the Alma game correct?  The Alma schedule has the game in Bentonville.

Razorback Red

Quote from: B.G. on November 12, 2015, 09:26:06 pm
Simple question.

For those of us that follow AR closely, I personally don't believe Bville is a "heavy" favorite.  They might be the favorite just due to having the best overall player, but I will be shocked if they are truly a top 25 national team.  Let's see how they do against Mustang, OK and in the National tourneys before getting too carried away.  Fville will be very, very good and will give Bville all they want.

AT

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on November 13, 2015, 09:27:19 am
Razorback is the location of the Alma game correct?  The Alma schedule has the game in Bentonville.

I was about to ask this myself. The source I'm getting my Alma schedule is less official than what he linked though, so I'd trust that.

Cabotred

7A State Tournament should be back in Central AR  this year.  It was at Harber last year.   That will give Ark central residents a chance to see him play.

Razorback Red

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on November 13, 2015, 09:27:19 am

Good question.  The game was at Alma last year, so I think it's at Bentonville this year. 

Razorback Red

Quote from: B.G. on November 12, 2015, 09:26:06 pm
Simple question.

Hey BG:
I didn't go last night because it was the same time as the Hog game, but I did follow the Fville/NLR game on twitter.  Fville dominated from start to finish and look to be in midseason form.  I think this is the year the West gets it done, with Fville or Bville one winning state.  Lot of ball to be played before then. 

HorseFeathers

How early would one have to show up to get in the door at the Fayetteville/Bentonville game?

Brian G

I'm going to say 4:30 when it's in Fayetteville.  Maybe 5:00 as we have more seating than at BHS.

When it's at BHS, no telling.  Depends what is at stake as it's the last game of conference.  Monk's senior night too.

That'll be unreal too.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: B.G. on November 15, 2015, 10:35:29 pm
I'm going to say 4:30 when it's in Fayetteville.  Maybe 5:00 as we have more seating than at BHS.

When it's at BHS, no telling.  Depends what is at stake as it's the last game of conference.  Monk's senior night too.

That'll be unreal too.

May have to look at my schedule. ...I wa t to see monk show off, but I wouldn't want to drive 2 hours to watch a blowout either

Brian G

Our 4 games vs them have all been to the wire.I expect nothing less this year.

Razorback Red

Quote from: HF on November 15, 2015, 10:41:23 pm

That'll be unreal too.

May have to look at my schedule. ...I wa t to see monk show off, but I wouldn't want to drive 2 hours to watch a blowout either

Agree with BG, no chance to see a blowout when Bville and Fville mix it up.  Much better chance of seeing a last-second shot. 

Both games will be crazy.  Be there by 5pm to make sure you get in the door. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 16, 2015, 06:10:12 pm

That'll be unreal too.

Agree with BG, no chance to see a blowout when Bville and Fville mix it up.  Much better chance of seeing a last-second shot. 

I'll have to hit up a buddy(aka someone else to drive haha)...and make a day out of it in fayetteville

Missco

I am going to check them out at the Penny Hardaway Classic. That should be some good games that day. A lot of talent in Memphis.

Razorback Red

Quote from: HF on November 16, 2015, 07:52:10 pm
Quote from: Razorback Red on November 16, 2015, 06:10:12 pm

That'll be unreal too.

I'll have to hit up a buddy(aka someone else to drive haha)...and make a day out of it in fayetteville

The atmosphere in the Fville gym is awesome!  Really nice place to watch a big game. 

pioneers

That's going to be a long couple days when they play in the hoops hall then the next day they play Springdale. That's going to be tough on the body.

WPWells

businesstron

Quote from: Missco on November 17, 2015, 09:57:52 pm
I am going to check them out at the Penny Hardaway Classic. That should be some good games that day. A lot of talent in Memphis.

I'm a little hacked I'm probably going to miss that.  I believe they will have some good games Friday night too.

Razorback Red

I'm looking forward to the Bville season getting underway on Sat against a highly ranked Mustang, OK team.  Mustang won state in OK last year and finished #14 in MaxPreps 25 ranking.  They return a ton of talent with at least 3 D1 players. 

It will take a great effort from Bentonville to get a win on Sat.  We'll have to rebound well against a bigger team and someone other than Malik will have to step up and hit a few shots. 

I'm not sure if any tix are left or not, but there are 2 great games featuring teams from AR, OK and MO. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas