• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dead Period Elections(Closed for the season)

Started by WPWells, June 22, 2015, 06:43:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

WPWells

Clara Allen

I know I came late to the party this year but there seems to be no interest in this thread this summer... Or is life outside of dead week just that boring?    Personally I'm ready for dead week to be over.  I have 17 junior high cheerleaders who have been off for a month!   And the last two 7 on 7 nights are coming up.  And the BBQ cooking contest to prepare for.  Hey if you guys are BBQ masters and want to enter inbox me and I'll give you the particulars.  It's a fundraiser for my girls!

Lineman

I agree this entire board has been a bit of a snoozefest. My summer has been crazy busy, who knew delivering beverages & cutting grass would be so time consuming during the summer!!  Eighteen hour work days are getting a little old. I'm ready for the season to start.

WPWells

I've been around, but I didn't want to be talking to myself!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 07, 2016, 10:41:30 am
I've been around, but I didn't want to be talking to myself!
WHY STOP NOW? sorry wasn't yelling, capps lock was on because I've been working in excel all afternoon

BigLion10

Been at work so haven't been able to be on much

Lineman

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 07, 2016, 03:51:29 pm
Been at work so haven't been able to be on much
Work is the best time to be on FF.

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

I hear ya HF I work in a machine factory with no service whatsoever lol

Lineman

I deal with half a dozen Walmart's everyday & they all have free wifi. So while I'm putting up with their bull, I'm surfing the worldwide web.

Brian G

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

If you guys want a good laugh, mosey over to calpreps.com and check out their rankings

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas